Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS. I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS. I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS. I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS. I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS. I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS. I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS. I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JUDITHx

JUDITHx

CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS. Empty
PostSubject: CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS.   CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS. I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2022 2:02 pm

EYES OF THE BOOGEYMAN --- BOOK ONE
CHAPTER TWO: ENDS WITH FUNERAL DERANGEMENTS. L8qSCGpAlSOGaa6iLyC-CMM21ONfgwbxgTB5KBV--FzGkhr1Ji8KUM97U_jffwBd8olGv2_Y-lyBD9vWOZTFWkqQ7enBc3DZrQ6NVgd5EfOBv2F5UQTpe2Pk5tPezOqSexkFgouIyg5QxrZn
In silence, the camera comes into focus as it shows THE BOOGEYMAN herself: JUDITH pacing around the same small room from before. The candles still flickered as before, but the wax had finally melted, painting the ground around the footsteps of the BUTCHER as they stayed in a straight line; back and forth with hatred filled in each step. The polaroid photos, now melted to the floor, have been ruined from the wax. No more evidence from the attack on Chelsea Creed only a few days back. Lost under layers of Wax and no one would dare to claw them out...not with JUDITH stalking around the backstage area. Finally, with a weak grunt, JUDITH finally stops her long pacing before she turns towards the camera. The Wooden Chair from before is now broken behind her; forcing the camera to be aimed up at the tall woman... A simple smirk was placed on her lips as she began to speak her mind.  

“So. You do have some bitter BARKS hiding in the back of your throat, huh, Bea? I mean look at you try to make yourself look like you're ACTUALLY needed. So cute. So small. It truly makes me just want to pat your head before I rip those extensions out of your skull.” JUDITH snorts with a roll of her blue eyes. "God you are pathetic, aren't you? You truly are the typical dizzy, delusional blonde that thinks if you tan enough and throw the most money at people, you'll become Something in APEX Wrestling. As if, bitch. You honestly believe that you have any abilities at all in that 'strong' body of yours to match the strength against mine? Let along the other wrestlers you have so poorly named dropped. It's just laughable that someone like YOU, Bea, actually thinks you are better than the likes of Emmanuelle, Liz Karlson, Finnegan Wakefield, Jacob Senn or Azumi Goto. You see, I might not fuckin care about them as people. Most of the names you listed, I could easily pop their heads like cherries and slash them into ribbons but inside the ring. I know what they are capable of doing and for you to attempt to throw your name into that hat is LAUGHABLE, Bea. From what I can see just looking at you and all the bullshit you have just spewed, I can tell you that you are years ... Fuckin decades away from becoming anything like them in ring the APEX Ring. But most importantly...you are light-years away from the abilities I can do there, bitch. You have nothing. You're a pitiful, yappy little Chihuahua that needs to be pound kicked over a fence and out of everyone's way in this company and that's what I'm doing to do this weekend. It's what needs to happen to you, Bea. You need to be taken off your high horse and shown that no matter what you say or what you try to do to me, I won't feel goddamn thing. I'm going to break you with everything you throw at me because I will throw it all back at you tenfold and not even blind an eye in sympathy. Why would I anyway. All of this is what you deserve. You DESERVE to be broken and bruised in the center of that ring by my hands. I said it before that it will end this way and again, I will lay down that fact once more. You are the Victim In this Horror Story, not I. Oh god, never have I been known for being such a thing."

Slowly a Smile spreads across the black painted lips of the BUTCHER. "You need to understand what kind of person you are dealing with, Bea. I'm not some push over and just an easy win in this fight. You call me a Victim? No, I wanted to be put though there's tests of chance. I fuckin choose this life of fight or flight. Every bruise, cute or scar that lays waste on this pale skin has a thriller of a story just waiting to be told. Years of locked away, scrapping for food. I am who I am, the monster I've become is because I had to be ruthless in my life. And I know you don't want anything to do with that life. You gag at the thought for being in my combat boots but soon, I will show you just what I went through to get where I am today, Bea. I'm going to turn your perfect little Barbie Girl World into a Nightmare from My Streets that you can never wake up from." JUDITH shakes her head as she chuckles to herself, "And it's all going to start with PAIN. That's what you will have to deal with. The pain of what a real fight is and the pleasure it shall bring me when I see you twitching from hurt my hands have cost you. This isn't just a debut match against a different type of being. It's just fun and games. This is a HUNTER vs HUNTED situation and you, Bea? You are the Hunted, no doubt about that. See, once that bell rings out around the arena; I'm going to stalk you between those ropes and play with you like a Ragdoll.  You wanted this, Bea. YOU ASKED FOR THIS......and so I will give you what you want. You get to be the Helpless Victim and in like ever movie that has been played since PSYCHO, the light in your eyes will fade and your body in the middle of this rope will nothing more than a dreadful memory burned on the retinas of everyone that has witnessed this horrible debut match against us....and after you are done and forgotten? I'm going to remain and be one bloody step closer to the Next Level Championship. I mean, that's the goal of this whole thing, right? Beat you to a nobody unrecognizable cold and move on to try to win gold. Sounds foolish if you ask me but no matter.... I'll look good with another Weapon wrapped around my waist."

"Bea, in the end of it all, it all comes down to you and I and the difference that stands between us. You can talk your big game about how you are the rightful choice for it all. That this ... The Win. The limelight of APEX.  The Next Level Championship. ALL OF IT, is YOURS FOR THE TAKING....But it's not, Bea. Believe me when I say you aren't a one-of-a-kind superstar. You aren't perfection at its best. Far from it, in fact; and come this weekend, I'm going to prove it to you. You talk about how in a perfect world, you would be handed the shot against Emmanuelle but news flash, sweetheart; THIS WORLD IS NOT FUCKIN' PERFECT. This shitty ass world isn't sunshine and unicorns who crap out daisies for your enjoyment. This world is Hell on another platform. There is no other way to put it. You either are the fucked or the one doing the fucking in the shit hole called life, Bea. So sorry to shit on your glamorous paradise but you and your fake nails and caked on face isn't making it past me in this match. No way. No how and that's just the cards you were dealt as playing the Victim in this game of life. "

The smile on the BUTCHER's lips grows into a devilishly Grin as she stares into the lenses of the camera she towers over. The flickering of Flames makes the dark shadows dance behind her as the camera continues to roll. "This weekend, Bea; we will play the little game of Psycho and Victim. I'll chase you, stalk you and rip your beating and bloody heart from your silicone covered chest. This might be our debut match together, Bea but this match is also going to be a test of survival for you. The APEX Wrestling ring has become my new personal Hunting ground and you? You are going to be the first of many to fall to the BOOGEYMAN but most importantly, you will be the prime example for each and every one on the APEX roster that you do not mess with The Shape of Hate. THE BUTCHER. She Who Will Not Die...."

"JUDITH."

Without another word, JUDITH takes her leave from the dark room. As she stalks past the camera, each one of the flickering candles blow out eerily. The camera shortly goes black as it is consumed from the darkness within the four walls. The scene ends just as it began... in silence.

#HailToTheBUTCHER

Matt Miles, VAEVICTIS and #BeLikeBea like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1