Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Chelsea Creed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsea Creed

Chelsea Creed

Chelsea Creed Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea Creed   Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2022 6:02 pm

Chelsea Creed P9MeRZVl

RING NAME: Chelsea Creed
NICKNAMES:
  • PROFESSIONAL - The Natural, Unbreakable
  • PERSONAL - Chels, CC (usually reserved for close acquaintances.)

HEIGHT: 5’7”
WEIGHT: 135lbs.
HOMETOWN: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
BILLED FROM: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
BIRTHDAY: April 13th, 1996
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT: 2022 marks her official debut.
TRAINED BY: Robin Boyd
PIC BASE: Millie McKenzie
GIMMICK:  Chelsea is brand new to the industry - so there's no legacy-ego, there's no "better than you" attitude. During her extensive training, she's watched hordes of fresh-faced, yet extremely cocky newcomers flood onto the scene, and pledges to be different. She understands that there will be people with more experience, more training, even more talent - but she's competitive. She will always push herself to her absolute limit, and just when you think Chelsea is out - she kicks into a second gear and comes back even fiercer than before.

WRESTLING ATTIRE: See photo above. However there will be no accent colors, the entire attire is black.

WRESTLING STYLE: Technically proficient. Chelsea blends a mix of speed with well timed, hard strikes that open her opponent up to unleash a barrage of technical maneuvers that will severely weaken her opponent. She doesn't rely too heavily on specifically targeted submissions to her opponents limbs, but has been known to apply a traditional Sleeper hold to her opponent toward the end of the match - which she will use to lead into her finishing maneuver; or can dig deep into her arsenal for “The Natural Selection” Surfboard Dragon Sleeper that will almost always finish a match.

COMMON MOVES
OPPT. STANDING
Standing Cravate with Knee Strikes. 
• Superkick / Thrusting Side Kick to Oppt. Knee (usually leading into “VERTIGO”.)
• Gamengiri Kick. (Sometimes will just stun oppt. which she'll follow up with a German Suplex)
• Bridging German Suplex.
• Falcon Arrow
• Discus Clothesline
• Uranage Backbreaker
• DDT variations. (Traditional, to Kneeling oppt., Elevated, Running, Snap. etc.)
• Snap Suplex
• Arm-Trap/Underhook Belly-to-Belly Suplex
• Repeated Open Hand (or Knife Edge) Chops
• Cravate-Suplex
• Hammerlock Back Suplex
• Exploder Suplex
• Suicide Dive, sometimes transitioned into a Tornado DDT

OPPT. GROUNDED
• “VERTIGO” Somersault Cutter to kneeling Oppt. (Often sets up a false-finish Two count.)
• Running Stomp to seated opponents back following a snapmare, followed by a low front dropkick to oppt.'s face. (see. Natayla)
• Running Double Knees to oppt. seated (primarily done in corner, but can do while they sit prone in the middle of the ring. Also; diving variation.)
• Soccer Kick to Spine of seated oppt immediately followed by a PK Kick to Chest of seated oppt.
• Grounded Guillotine Choke

AERIAL
• Moonsault to Rope Hung Opponent.
• Senton Bomb from the Second Turnbuckle.
• Diving Crossbody
• Front-Flip Neckbreaker (Blockbuster)
• “EUTHANASIA” Diving Codebreaker from the Second Turnbuckle.

SIGNATURE MOVES
• “FALL INTO RUIN ” Spinning Michinoku Driver
• “SHATTER POINT” Northern Lights Suplex immediately followed by a Jumping Double Foot Stomp to oppt. Stomach
• “NATURAL SELECTION” Surfboard Dragon Sleeper.
• “DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR” Southern Lights Suplex (see Drew Gulak.)
• Standing Sleeper Hold (Will never finish the match with this. Instead will wait until the opponent is almost out, before transitioning into “ARTIFICIAL NOCTURNE”.)

FINISHERS
“C.D.T” Storm-One DDT
• “INDOMITUS” Burning Lariat. (Can be performed via set up, as a surprise, or as a counter maneuver.)

ULTRA-FINISHER
• “ARTIFICIAL NOCTURNE” Sleeper Hold Tiger Suplex.

ENTRANCE THEME
“Unbreakable” by Of Mice & Men

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
“I’M UNBREAKABLE!”

The voice belonging to Aaron Pauley of the metalcore band Of Mice & Men is heard screaming through the P.A. His voice was separated from the music with both reverb and distortion effects added to it. The video wall lights up with the words “UNBREAKABLE - CHELSEA -  CREED” before instrumentals of Of Mice & Men’s “Unbreakable” rip through the speakers to officially kick off the song. It didn’t take long before Chelsea Creed pushed through the curtain and walked out onto the stage. The crowd began to cheer her, which brought a smile to her face. She didn’t take time to hype them up, or taunt - just began her march to the ring. She did slap a few outstretched hands on the way, though. Once she hit the padded cement floor, she turned to the stairs and ascended to the apron. Before even entering the ring, she climbed the outside of the turnbuckles, standing on the middle rope with her arms outstretched. This pose lasted for a moment before she jumped over the top rope and landed in the ring. Immediately, she lowered herself into a squat in the corner - and that was where she would wait until the match began. Focus took her over.

CHAMPIONSHIPS AND OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Coming Soon

RELATIONSHIPS:
Robin Boyd. (picture base: Wendi Richter)
Relationship: Trainer
  • Robin Boyd was a former professional wrestler in the late 70s and early 80s. She was ahead of her time; technically gifted, trained and fierce in the ring. She broke glass ceilings above her in the North Eastern territories, but ultimately would retire without ever hitting full stardom. Robin’s life altered when she had children following her retirement, but she would open her own wrestling school in Philadelphia in the late 90’s - which she still owns and operates. This is where she met Chelsea.

Emmanuelle. (picture base: Guilia)
Relationship: Best Friend & Tag Partner
  • The friendship began during their time in APEX Wrestling. Both Chelsea and Emmy were on the wrong end of JUDITH’s spree of terror and they formed a bond and friendship through it, often coming to the aid of one another.

Last edited by Chelsea Creed on Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:51 am; edited 6 times in total

Matt Miles, VAEVICTIS and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Miles
Admin
Matt Miles

Chelsea Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Creed   Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2022 6:21 pm

Pretending like the first time I'm seeing this. Chelsea Creed BumjnbY

Clean as hell.

Chelsea Creed likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://apexwrestling.forumotion.com
Chelsea Creed

Chelsea Creed

Chelsea Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Creed   Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 8:35 pm

Edit:
New Theme Song
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Creed

Chelsea Creed

Chelsea Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Creed   Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

Got some updates for ya'.

- Artificial Nocturne moved to Ultra-Finisher
- C.D.T. and Indomitus added to Finishers
- Death Before Dishonor and Fall into Ruin added to signatures
- Star Fall renamed Vertigo
- New Nickname and Theme Song to reflect
- Added Emmanuelle to Relationship section.

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chelsea Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Creed   Chelsea Creed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Creed
Page 1 of 1