Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Malaki Leiato I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Malaki Leiato I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Malaki Leiato I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Malaki Leiato I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Malaki Leiato I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Malaki Leiato I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Malaki Leiato I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Malaki Leiato I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Malaki Leiato I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Malaki Leiato

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chelsea Creed

Chelsea Creed

Malaki Leiato Empty
PostSubject: Malaki Leiato   Malaki Leiato I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

Malaki Leiato MhXz5NB

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Malaki Leiato
Picture Base: Sefa Fatu / Solo Sikoa
Current Nicknames: The Savage, Smouthmouth
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 228lbs.
Hometown: San Diego, California

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Tweener (for now. I will let storytellers dictate which alignment he'll fall in, as needed)

Gimmick: Malaki was never interested in professional wrestling growing up unlike his family members, so this isn’t a ‘dream come true’ or his life’s passion.

Malaki was born into the Leiato family, the youngest of five children in a below-average income family. Malaki did what we could do to help out, including withdrawing himself from public school and working for scraps. When that didn’t help, he turned to selling drugs while his two older brothers were involved in the professional wrestling industry, working in Mexico and dominating the tag team scene. Malaki, however, still had no interest in it, even despite the fact that his two sisters were now also training. While still selling drugs unbeknownst to his family members, they pushed Malaki to secure a full-time job and that was when Malaki would, by chance, meet Charles Porter - a man who had ties in the wrestling industry. The meeting happened outside of a bar where Malaki was working as a bouncer. After several meetings, Porter convinced Malaki to begin training.

Malaki briefly worked with Strong Style Wrestling in Japan while also attending the SSW Dojo to complete his training. However, he would later relocate back to California after he learned his two older brothers were in a severe car accident in Mexico - killing one and injuring the other, ending his career. His two sisters scaled back their training to part-time at first, then eventually stopped altogether. One of them returned to school, the other enrolled in the police academy. Malaki, who was now all in on the wresling industry, worked a couple more SSW-America shows before he and Charles Porter secured placement in Pinnacle Wrestling.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: "The Devils in the Skills" by HEXXX

Entrance (REQUIRED):
All was quiet in the venue when the faint sounds of drum cymbals used as a count down are heard, four in total before bass and other accompanying music and effects filtered in are heard through the P.A. system. Southern California based rapper HEXXX is then heard, his song "The Devils in the Skills" taking over the venue. His first verse ripped along and when the chorus hit - all focus turned to the stage ...

"ONE TIME FOR MY CITY,
I'MMA LET THE SHIT BANG.
I'M LEAVING ALL MY ENEMIES CLOSED CASKET
'CAUSE I SHOT 'EM IN THE FACE."

And with that chorus, Malaki Leiato pushed his way through the curtain. The former SSW competitor kept that focused demeanor that he was known for, marching down the ramp in time with the bass bumps in the song he used. His eyes were focused on the ring, which he rolled in underneath the bottom rope after he approached. After returning to his feet, he sprinted to the far ropes and bounced off - immediately coming to a stop afterwards. He was ready.

MOTIVATIONS
Character’s motivations for competing:
Tendency to Cheat: If Needed

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: 2020 for Strong Style Wrestling
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: N/A
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: N/A
Favorite Weapon[Optional]: N/A
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: None currently

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Full-Nelson Bomb
2. Diving Splash
3. Fireman's Carry Flapjack
4. Vaulting Plancha and (traditional) Suicide Dive (through the ropes)
5. Suplexes (Belly to Belly, Northern Lights, Release German are favored.)
6. Thrust Side Kick (to oppt. Stomach)
7. A Variety of Stiff Strikes (Chops, Elbows, Forearms, Kicks, and notably the Gamengiri Kick and Samoan Uppercut. Both of those strikes are often used.)
8. Belly-to-Back Neckbreaker
9. Russian Legsweep Takedown
10. Neckbreaker

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. “Closed Casket Funeral” (Stiff Running Punt Kick)
2. “SoCal Snuff Move” (High-Elevated Pop Up Samoan Drop)
3. “West Coast Crash” (Shouten Kai)
4. “Caught Slippin'” (Standing Uranage. Often done as a counter or "out of nowhere" move.)

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. “Death Certificate” Razor's Edge

NOTES:
- His agent and manager is Charles "Chucky" Porter. Charles will never be seen at ringside with Malaki, optioning for him to settle things on his own.

HANDLER INFORMATION:
Name (what you like to be called in chat): Shaun (or Noah, Laz, Reigner, whatever.)
Preferred Pronouns: He
Fed Experience: Too damn long (20+)
How did you find us: Member of APEX

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Malaki Leiato
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PINNACLE WRESTLING :: Roster-
Jump to: