Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2] I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2] I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2] I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2] I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2] I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2] I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2] I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2] I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2] I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JUDITHx

JUDITHx

CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2] Empty
PostSubject: CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2]   CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 5:42 pm

EYES OF THE BOOGEYMAN - BOOK ONE
CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH
[EVENT HORIZON part 2]
CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2] 1xb0yiJiD2E--cIauUHccLfAVO3ifUsPDJ_KpwtRGiFF2dCL3Cc5k5vXrkEZlDo0Y6kQjRpf8lTbYRf9VUxHEtY5yRdtgTpIDXL2NdlRFBY97tRPEab5Fq1qjCRy0NuhZ94eue4SWNNfnRZB
----
Loud, echoing steps from the back porch of the old BLIGHT farmhouse, JUDITH moves towards the backyard area. It was quiet. Closed off from the world around her. Just her and the windblown trees that dance for her entertainment. This close to the Wildness, among the stacks of used car tires and sandbags, and in front of the wall made of interlocked railroad ties, The Shape had many department-store mannequins purchased at a steep discount due to the shattering webs that grace their skins. Were they there to help the coping of the silence? Or perhaps to give faces to the voices in her head. Even she was unsure. But there they stood --- Pale and staged in various poses, the mannequins present ghostlike aspects, especially in the Twilight Hours. And when an occasional fog rolls in, the mannequins seem like cemetery residents risen from their eternal sleep, ready to walk the cold world again.

Slowly, JUDITH walks up to a standing woman Mannequin, who appears to stare directly toward The Shape; as if it were someone she recognized. For a moment, The Shape tilts her head to the side, staring deeply into the set of dead eyes. The Dead eyes without any mercy or remorse in them. Like her own eyes. “This silence has been unbearable for me, ladies. With each passing second, I grow more tired and more blood hungry as I am forced to wait for one of you so-called prizefighters to step up to the plate and speak to me. Am I just a simple joke to you both? Is that it? Am I merely just an invisible being that adults tell their innocence and pure children about at night?” JUDITH shakes her head as a laugh erupts from her chest. "I thought I made myself perfectly fucking clear on what my intentions were in this Triple Threat Match we have found ourselves in and what I was going to do to both of you cunts during it but it seems like you both are turning such a blind eye to me. It's a shame that you two are doing this to me, honestly. To all that I can do to you with breaking a sweat. The blood that could be spilled in a little, mere moment the wrestling bell rings out for all to see. These harsh words and all that I have spoken to you both only days earlier...those promises...they will be made true. You two don't understand how broken I can make you both and for this frustrating cold shoulder you both have thrown, has only made me angrier and more blood driven to keep those promises. I'm going to rip you apart, limb from limb. Muscle and tendencies. Bruising of skin. Snapping of bones. Anything and fuckin everything I can do in my power to make one or both of your pathetic pieces of filth out of your miseries... But truly, this anger and hatred is most for the Next Level Champion herself, Emmanuelle." The Shape clicks her tongue against her fangs in annoyance. "I assumed Nia Rambeau would do this. She truly didn't sound like the smartest of the bunch when she spoke to you but you, Champ? You spoke so highly about WANTING to be a Fighting Champion and how you would do ANYTHING to keep that championship around your very snappable waist; and yet where are you? Nowhere to be seen! Just hiding under the blankets in fear of THE BOOGEYMAN while I stand here, looming over you. Only a day away from snatching you away from your safety net and into the dark void where I will be ready to destroy you and everything you so called stand for. See, I not stupid. I see you out and about on social media, talking about how you are doing so much for these other Companies but what about this? What about APEX WRESTLING, Emmanuelle? The place you hold a championship. The Same Championship you raved and screamed so competently about holding just a week or so ago. So many LITTLE LIES you have spewed from your mouth when you spoke last show. You're fully committed whenever this championship is on the line, Emmanuelle? Really? Then is that being truly the fuckin case...WHERE ARE YOU? Why aren't you here trying to slay the BUTCHER? GIVE ME A FUCKIN FIGHT, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF ROTHING MEAT!!" Suddenly, out of anger, JUDITH punches the pale mannequin. Her hand going through the plexiglass, shattering it all around her. Gently, she pulls her wrist and hand out of the now dark abyss that was the Mannequin's beautiful porcelain face. Her arm hits her side as blood begins to run down her pale hand and into the dirt below. A lost huff leaves her lungs before turning to the viewers. 

"EMMANUELLE... I. Want. A. BLOODBATH. I am sick of being looked over by you pieces of shits because all you see in me is a woman that is trying to be intimidating but I'm not. I'm not trying to do anything. I am the killer of this story. I am the brutal threat that will stop at NOTHING to get what I fucking what and right now, Emmanuelle? I want you face down, six feet under my boot with the worms where you belong. You are nothing to me but practice. There is bigger and better fish to gut in this company and you are never going to be one of them. NEVER. You can stand there with your chest out, filled with pride but that's not going to save you from the likes of me. THE BOOGEYMAN. I'm going to hunt you down in our match once the bell rings out to single it's time for the battle to begin. Like I said before, you are my obsession but the difference from the last time I told you what you were is the fact that I'm not saving you for last like I planned. No. I'm done eating with my food, you have grown too boring for me so fuck it, right? I'll just take you out of your god forsaken misery the moment we hit the battlefield. You don't deserve to be saved for last. Only the best gets that privilege for me and clearly you are nothing but a fluke." A small smile finally cracks on the face of the Butcher. "This is a waste of time, isn't it? I feel like I'm talking to a fuckin wall because I know you don't have the BALLS or anything to speak back to me. I mean I gave you a week, Emmanuelle. A WEEK I held back from speaking again. I might be one who goes bump in the night but I can be fair....to a degree...but still you sit there on your Platinum throne and act like you have nothing to worry about...but you do have something to worry about. You have me. Fuck Nia Rambeau at this point, she has no point being in this battle as far as I'm concerned. Fuck it. You truly only have THE BOOGEYMAN to deal with and I do promise you that I am all the fury and monstrous bullshit that you have heard of me from my other victims...but knowing you and how CLEARLY you don't pay attention to anything else in this world...you probably haven't watched me destroy almost every since victim the bosses on these companies have thrown into front of me like offerings to a god. Though I am no God. Only a Butcher of them and many other worthless younglings like Bea Havertz who you DID watch me ruin in the middle of the APEX WRESTLING RING. Yet, You praised her and wanted her to be the one standing among you and Nia but that truly wasn't in the cards for you. Like I said...it would be too easy of a win if that was the case but no matter. You have me and this battle will only end with a bloodbath and me walking out of EVENT HORIZON as the new NEXT LEVEL CHAMPION. And You? You are just another forgetful victim who has fallen by my own two hands...but it isn't my fault that you will be ending up with the rest of them, Emmanuelle. You did this all to yourself. You hid instead of fighting against me. You spoke such a big game and said how danger doesn't intimate you? Well, bitch; I'm the most dangerous wrestler APEX WRESTLING has to offer right now and this situation that you offend yourself in? It's going to be the last fight you'll have in APEX before I send you back to where you came from in a body bag. No threats. No mind games. Just a straight up fuckin promise.”

"In the end, Emmanuelle, you'll just be an unknown chalk line on the pavements awaiting to be washed away. You plan on defending the Next Level Championship with your last breath? Then so be it. I'll be ready, willing and waiting to watch as the lights leave your eyes and that last gurgling, shaky breath escapes to your lungs. If you are a woman of your worth and word, you will fight that good fight and give me that breath. I want it. I want to see you squirm under my clutch till the very last moment of life. This is your end, Emmanuelle. Your final moments at NEXT LEVEL CHAMPION and nothing you have done will save you from the likes of me. No excursions, no travels to different companies or rings. Nothing has hardened you up enough for what I have in store for you tomorrow night. Come hell or high water, I will be doing everything in my power to show you what kind being I am in that ring. See, this is a gimmick or a facade to make me look more dominating than you'll ever be, no. This is me. All the blood I speak about spilling. All the horrible things I have done... It's all the truth and very soon, you will be living in that same nightmare so many before you have. Make no mistakes, Emmanuelle; I'm going to cut you down to the true size you were meant to be and then stomp you out with my boot. Your soul is mine for the taking and that NEXT LEVEL CHAMPIONSHIP? Once the fog clears out from the chaotic suffering that you and Nia will endure...I'm going to peel back your cold manicured fingertips one by one off of that Championship and I'm going to claim it as my own. This is where your APEX WRESTLING LEGACY has led to you. It led you to your own fuckin funeral, Emmanuelle. And once you are dead and gone, I'll be the first one to spit on your rotting grave...but don't worry. You won't be alone down there. You'll have Nia Rambeau and her bitchboy to keep you company, I'll make sure of that." JUDITH wipes the still bleeding hand onto her hoodie, not feeling any of the pain from the many cuts. "All in all, tomorrow night will be the beginning of the end for the both of you. I want to say I'm excited for this battle but what's the point when I'm the only one out here trying to make this match worth wild? Maybe if you two actually spoke, APEX WRESTLING wouldn't have to send out 'Sorry for Your Loss' letters once I'm done with you two. Maybe they would have...but either way, after all of the time I have wasted sitting around, at least I know come out match; I'm going to get to do what I do fuckin best and that's slashing my way through worthless prey and be the last one fuckin stand at the end of it all... Goodbye girls and fuck off." With that, JUDITH takes her leave in silence from the view of the viewers. Blood still drips from her hand as she goes; leaving a trail like breadcrumbs to find her way back home from her own personal hell.

#HailToTheBUTCHER

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 4: FESTIVAL OF FLASH [EVENT HORIZON part 2]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: