Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT. I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT. I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT. I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT. I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT. I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT. I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT. I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JUDITHx

JUDITHx

CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT. Empty
PostSubject: CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT.   CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 12:53 am

EYES OF THE BOOGEYMAN --- BOOK 1.
CHAPTER ONE: SKID ON THE PAVEMENT. Tumblr_pgle5ksOsl1va1rlmo4_500
The scene fades into a dark room; the only thing lighting the four walls was a few candles placed around in random places. The little flames flickered and danced as a shadowy figure moved through the room quietly.  The camera and the shadow figure stopped at the corner of the room where a wooden chair sat. With a sigh, the figure sat down in the chair, keeping its head down for a few moments as their hand moved into the black hoodie they're wearing. In a swift motion, the figure pulls out a handful of Polaroids, dropping one photo at a time onto the ground Infront of them. The polaroid photos are stills from the blood-stained locker room. Each photo shows different angles of the crime scene from the last APEX show; each photo getting worse, and more gore filled as they hit the floor. The last photo hit the pile, showing the still body of Chelsea Creed. with a white chalk outline around her.  Once all the photos are on the ground, the figure's pale hand moved up to the hood and slid it off their head; revealing The Boogeyman herself: JUDITH.

JUDITH's blue eyes scan the floor at the photos she just dropped before making their way to the camera. Slowly, a wicked smile appeared on her lips, "Heh...Oh, what a welcoming committee I was greeted by on the last episode of APEX. There was blood on the lockers like party streamers. Broken furniture all over the room like confetti. And All wrapped up with a pretty little face to greet me with fear in her eyes and a silent scream as my hands met her vocal cords. Yes, it was a brilliant way to welcome THE BOOGEYMAN to APEX WRESTLING, but I guess the celebration of me finally walking these great halls isn't finished quite yet." Her smile widens, "Now after my 'party', the owner of APEX decided to throw the plastic-faced bitch in my way for me to wipe the floor within my debut match. And her name? It's Bea Havertz. A pain in the ass bimbo who has already crossed my path a few days back on Twitter. See, she tried to be my welcoming committee with back handed comments just to attempt to put me in my place before I even stepped foot in the APEX Ring. She tried to act so tough. Claims she is a bad bitch with both BARK and BITE but not from where I'm standing, it's just bark. I'm not stupid. I'm not going to bow my head and let little shits like her talk their way to the top. That's what she is...All talk and no action. She's the one you see in horror movies: Clueless. Always lost in the haunted woods. The spoiled beat that freezes in fright when the Butcher comes knocking. And more importantly, the victim that always dies first in horror movies."

A weak chuckle echoes from the lips of The Butcher as she leans her back against the Wooden Chair, she currently sat in. Her eyes never leave the camera.

"Now let me be the first to say SORRY for bursting your little pink bubble, Bea; but you're not making it out of this fight alive. You do not understand what power I have between those ropes. How many hours I have spent busting my ass to make myself better. I spent years fighting, Killing and becoming the monster I am today. And you?" The BOOGEYMAN scuffs as she rolls her blue eyes in annoyance. "You were handed this opportunity in APEX Wrestling because you know the CEO of the Company. Just like you said: ‘No training, hard work or persuading was required for me to grab attention.’ but all I hear from your mouth is the fact that you used your assets to get noticed and didn't fight for this. You didn't bust flesh open day in and day out. Rip muscles & Torn tendons from hours of working on yourself. You did none of that to make it this far. No, the worst thing you probably have broken was a nail or two, right. Lost an eyelash. My mind can only try to wrap itself around the thoughts of ALL those times you probably have wasted sitting on your ass, saying to yourself that You have money, fame and the 'looks' of a goddess to push you along in this company, right? Wrong. Look, Bea, let me be honest for a hot minute, okay? See, it doesn't matter at all to anyone else that you have those things and truthfully? It's pathetically hysterical that you truly believe having those meaningless things will help you inside the squared circle but trust me it won't, Bea. Hell, everyone in the APEX arena knows it won't.... but of course, you are too thick headed to listen to me and that's your problem.” JUDITH leans forward a small bit, “Your problem is the fact that you are too stuck up on your high horse to understand who you truly are facing this week. You point out all these things about APEX wanting you and NEEDING you on the roster. That APEX obviously wanted the ‘best’, so they wasted no time begging you to make your presence known but you are very much in the wrong. They didn’t beg. They didn't need to be on the roster to make your presence known, Bae, no. They pulled you onto the Roster JUST in time for me to make MY presence known. So, get it through your thick head that the fact of the matter is that you are nothing but a ‘WELCOME TO APEX’ gift; wrapped up in a pink bow. You are simply a warmup for me. A steppingstone into the company. YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN THAT and soon, I will show you just how right I truly am.”

"So, in the end, when we meet in our debut match; I will not regret what all will happen to you between those four corners. I am not at fault for the snapping of bones or bruises of skin and egos when we fight...Just know that it all will be over soon as you hit the mat. Bae, you need to understand who you are talking to right now. I might be calm on Twitter but inside the wrestling ring? Honey, I am the new Slasher around these parts. Freddy, Michael, Jason Voorhees--- I've learned from those who came before me and next episode of APEX, your number is up, Bea and it will be time for you to scream your beautiful lungs out for me. For THE BUTCHER. And no one in that arena is going to be able to save you from the likes of me. Not a single fuckin’ soul and guess what? Spoilers, Bea! That will be how you die in this horror story, dear. By my hands and mine alone...”

“See you very soon.” With that, JUDITH stands from the wooden chair. The camera follows her tall 6’1 figure as she stands there, staring down into the lens before smirking. Slowly, The Butcher’s pale hands move back to her hood, pulling it back over her dirty blonde hand. As the hood rests on her head, JUDITH moves swiftly out of the view of the camera; the sound of her black studded combat boots echo off the four dark walls as she leaves. The scene ends in darkness.

#HAILTOTHEBUTCHER

Matt Miles, VAEVICTIS, Mav. and #BeLikeBea like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1