Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
APEX 9/4/22 I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
APEX 9/4/22 I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
APEX 9/4/22 I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
APEX 9/4/22 I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
APEX 9/4/22 I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
APEX 9/4/22 I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
APEX 9/4/22 I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
APEX 9/4/22 I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
APEX 9/4/22 I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

APEX 9/4/22

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alec Fernandes

Alec Fernandes

APEX 9/4/22 Empty
PostSubject: APEX 9/4/22   APEX 9/4/22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:44 pm

So, what’s next?

What is next for Alec Fernandes? Depends on who you ask my return was either a success, a respectful performance in a hell of a match, all four of us took way more damage than any person should, but the fact is I failed to capture the Next Level Championship. I promised you all I would win and for that I apologize. It’s not my first loss, hell I’ve never actually won a first match in any company, but this loss felt different from the rest. Ten long years without wrestling and the first thing back is the taste of defeat.

Lucky for me, I was able to rest last week. Matt Miles had a little suggestion for me that honestly, I’m not sure about it. Yes, I previously had success with a manager by my side but it was short-lived and I’ve been riding solo ever since. Going back might not be the best move for me, I’m looking towards the future and the future right now, is the new #1 contender for the Apex World Championship, Alyssa Grace. Last week while I was chatting away with Matt Miles, Grace prevailed in the main event, not without some controversy, but in a match with stakes that big, a win is a win. So all the respect to her and I’m sure she’s looking to keep a good streak going into her title match, but I’m not about to lay down just to make her look good. While the outcome of this match will ultimately change nothing, a win over what could possibly be the next World Champion is surely worth something.

This is why this Saturday’s match is so important to me, not just because I can get my first win in this company but I’d be guaranteeing my future. If I’m completely honest I have not kept up with wrestling over the last decade, I know very little about any of the other APEX wrestlers, but from what others say and the opinions online I can tell Alyssa Grace is a big deal. She’s won a lot in her short time with the sport and she’s still looking to win more, just like we all do. In fact if we compare achievements and statistics I’m nowhere near. Experience can only make up for so much and with all my rust it’s going to take a hell of a lot out of me to not just compete but win this match.

It’s a bit sad, isn’t it? Despite everything over my career I’m still the underdog going into most matches. This one is no different, and the next one will probably be the same. But make no mistake, this wouldn’t be the first upset I’ve caused, and I’m not exactly sure what Grace expects out of this match. I know she wants to make a statement, I know she wants to warn the current champion Liz Karlson and use me as an example. But if what she expects is to make light work of me and not break a sweat then she is in for quite the wake up call.

Let me make this straight. Forget about the match from two weeks ago, forget about my absence from the wrestling world. Focus entirely on the match this Saturday on TNT. This message is just for you Grace. When we’re both in that ring for the first time ever, you’re not going to push me around, you’re not going to walk over me, and despite all your wishes you won’t be making the APEX World Champion or anyone in the roster tremble. The only thing you’re getting on Saturday is one of the hardest fought matches in this company’s short history, you’re going to get a man who has nothing to lose and everything to gain, a style of wrestling you might be unfamiliar with. I’ll give you war, I’ll give you hell, I’ll give you everything I have. I apologize in advance in case you can’t make it to this week’s main event. And even if you’re right and I’m getting my ass kicked, I’m still going to make it hard as hell for you to finish me off, because we’re actually not that different, just two freaks who never know when to give up.

The worst is yet to come? No.

It’s only up from here.

Matt Miles, Alyssa Grace and Mav. like this post

Back to top Go down

APEX 9/4/22
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: