Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22 I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22 I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22 I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22 I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22 I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22 I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22 I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22 I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22 I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arturo Cabello

Arturo Cabello

Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22 Empty
PostSubject: Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22   Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 11:41 am

Alec Fernandes is a fool. I am not breaking any ground by speaking that out loud but there are clearly certain individuals who have not yet grasped that yet. An opportunity was presented to him. Not just any opportunity, either. He was given the opportunity to perform and train under the guidance of the greatest manager of all professional wrestling, José Legado… and he turned the offer down. So now he’s going to get taught a few things about how things work around here since clearly he needs a refresher. He’s got his first lesson, and his second, and the third will come in due time… but he’s not the only one who needs teaching some humility around here. No, no, no. There is another fool.

His name is Kevin Maverick.

Maverick, I know who you are and I must say that I was very surprised to see that you’d finally spread your wings and left the nest of OWA to come here to APEX. At least, initially. Even when OWA has always been your home, a brand new company with a brand new figurehead still getting its feet under it is where you’ve now chosen to plant your flag? That is what I was thinking to myself and it confused Legado almost as much… but we soon came to realize something. The so-called “Millennium Falcon” is nothing more than a little parrotlet who has been far too exposed to be seen as a real threat in his previous home. So now he’s decided to fly off to somewhere new. He’s gone to find a new home and apparently that new home is here — at least for the time being. But you’re out of your depth in APEX, Maverick. Just one look at what you’ve accomplished in your career and it’s clear as day. This is the pinnacle of professional wrestling but the only pinnacle you’ve ever reached is the top of a dead cruiserweight division. How pathetically… pathetic. And that’s just looking at the numbers. At statistics. That’s how you appear on paper. The reality of Kevin Maverick is much worse because, truth be told, if I showed a picture of you to a group of wrestling fans and asked them to raise their hands if they knew who you were, how many hands would I actually even see? One? Two? Maybe none at all? That’s because everything you have done has been overshadowed by the fact that you last about as long in the limelight as the last promotion Alec Fernandes wrestled in lasted after he won their world championship.

So while you might think that this is your big opportunity to finally step out on your own, Maverick, I’m here to tell you that it’s not. The way I see it this is just another pointless, aimless Kevin Maverick run and that spark that seems to have ignited something in you to try at this again is going to fizzle out just the same way it has before. There’s only room in APEX for one man with as much swagger and bravado and that man is Arturo Cabello. El Pavo Real! The Aerial Ace! Not some washed up, half-assing hack who sticks his nose in other people’s business. In case you weren’t sure who I was talking about and I hadn’t made it obvious enough already, Maverick, I’m talking about you. You’re a fool for getting involved in this and you’re going to pay for doing so on Sunday. I promise you that. You know why I can do that? Because I’m not coming into this alone. You might be playing Alec Fernandes’ friend but I assure you I have good friends of my own and they’ll be more than happy to remind you of your place. After all, they’d be doing APEX a favor, wouldn’t they? Taking care of you now saves us the trouble of having to see you let everyone down again in the future.

OWA quickly outgrew you and APEX is moving faster than anyone could have even imagined. Pretty soon you’ll be looking at a worldwide company, a global titan, and plastered all over its posters will be Arturo Cabello. It doesn’t matter who or what tries to get in my way. You and Alec Fernandes are just the first two little birds to have their necks rung on my journey to the top. No one can fly as high as El Pavo Real because this is the one peacock who knows how to soar... and soar I will. Like an eagle. I will fly where eagles dare and unlike those who came before me I will win.

This Sunday I prove that the Apex Legend is nothing more than a MYTH.

Nia Rambeau likes this post

Back to top Go down

Apex Myth - APEX 05/22/22
Page 1 of 1