Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22 I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22 I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22 I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22 I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22 I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22 I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22 I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22 I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22 I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arturo Cabello

Arturo Cabello

Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22 Empty
PostSubject: Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22   Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 10:14 pm

¡Dios mío!

That Finnegan Wakefield sure is something else, isn’t he? I must say, I always knew he would make for tough competition but I surely was not prepared for that. I mean… was it something I said?! My knee… my knee is far from being at one hundred percent and quite frankly I should not even be cleared to wrestle after his heinous actions against me but what can I say? What Finnegan Wakefield did to me was uncalled for and unnecessarily vicious… but I love giving all of you adoring fans as many seconds of me as I possibly can and I couldn’t stomach the thought of not showing my face to you all. Aren’t I great, everyone? To give all of you such a generous gift, even when I am dealing with a very serious, career-threatening injury? Oh, I know you are all listening to me now and you are smiling and cheering, you’re elated to hear that I’m not going to miss next week’s episode of APEX on TNT! Ahhh, it makes me smile. Knowing how much you all love me almost makes me feel as fortunate as you all are for getting to see this handsome face on your television screens.

Now, my knee might be bandaged and to say that I’m not in the best fighting shape right now would be an understatement, but this is my moment for redemption — nay, for retribution! You see, if it was not for that… thing watching us from ringside then I would not have allowed the transgressions against me at the hands of Finnegan Wakefield to have even occurred. My knee would still be intact, my arm would have been raised, and I would have been announced as the winner of our match as I rightfully should have been. But no. Instead, every time I happened to pass a glance at Hiroto Kamiya I could not help but notice his beady little eyes as he glared in my direction. I would be caught in his gaze every time and I could barely find it in myself to turn away. There was an almost evil hypnotism in those dark pupils of his, like he was staring through my very soul and I… I could not shake the feeling of his shadow looming over me. So it was because of him that I was defeated. Wakefield capitalized on the distractions that he caused as he sat watching us silently like some creepy little cara de papa and he did so in the most devious way by going after my leg.

That is why I am glad this match is happening. It is my chance to show these people that what happened last week was nothing more than a fluke and that El Pavo Real is still on the ascent to global superstardom as he should be. That is what you all want, no? You want to see El Pavo Real as the APEX World Champion, standing at the top of the mountain with one arm raised and the other holding that precious platinum strap over his shoulder with pride! Erasing the blot that has grown on my start here in this glorious promotion is proving to be a taller task than I expected but cleaning it off starts with defeating this cerdito. So, Hiroto, you think you can get in the way of El Pavo Real? The Aerial Ace? The Mexican Megastar?

I may seem like I’m an all-round nice guy and an upstanding gentleman but make no mistake. I don’t like you Hiroto, not one bit, and getting involved in my business was the biggest mistake you’ve made in your short time here in the United States. I don’t care what Arata Asakura wants with you, or what your relationship with Wakefield is. All I care about is making sure that I pin you down in the squared circle for the one, two, three, and I’m not going to be satisfied with myself until I’ve done exactly that. If you think for a single second that a limp and a few bruises are going to be enough to keep me from standing victorious over you then you have another thing coming. It’s going to take a lot more than that to clip this bird’s wings and I promise you that you simply do not have the tools to do that, not when I’ve got so much to prove for these good people. If you cared so much about respect then you would have shown some to me by not overstepping into my territory but you did… so now you pay the price. And that price?

That price is going to be you getting a taste of every lady’s favorite treat and the cause of your inevitable defeat: A little bit of Vitamin C.

And I’ll see you on Saturday, cerdito.

Oink oink.

Mav. likes this post

Back to top Go down

Cerdito - APEX 04/09/22
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: