Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Apex I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Apex I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Apex I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Apex I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Apex I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Apex I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Apex I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Apex I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Apex I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Apex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alec Fernandes

Alec Fernandes

Apex Empty
PostSubject: Apex   Apex I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 11:51 pm

I am unsurprisingly not satisfied with how Event Horizon went down. I had not teamed up with anyone in a long time. And maybe, just maybe, I had been spoiled by the quality of my previous partners, and how they always pulled their weight. But it is a team effort, so the loss is on both me and Kevin Maverick. But let’s forget the past, because we get another shot at whooping both Arturo Cabello and Jessie B., just with another brat added to the mix, and I don’t about you two but I’d much rather have a giant like Jimmy Jihad on our side, than some tik-toker looking ass like Jack Cole.

I’ve made my feelings known when it comes to Cabello. He is someone I don’t respect. He is someone I don’t rate. There is nothing else to say. As for Jessie B. Honestly I never thought I’d face him so many times, I mean this is our fourth match together. Some would jokingly say “Fight forever” but I hope after this you stay out of my business for good.

And the new member of the douche trio, Jack Cole. A man who hasn’t seen any action since he both failed to win the Next Level Championship and failed at begging for a rematch. I’m not sure what you’re trying to get out of this but know that nothing good comes from associating yourself with the likes of Arturo Cabello and Jessie B.

I hate how everything has gone with me in APEX and it’s time for a change. Let this be the start of it.

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Apex
Page 1 of 1