Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
“Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I] I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
“Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I] I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
“Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I] I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
“Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I] I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
“Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I] I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
“Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I] I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
“Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I] I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
“Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I] I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
“Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I] I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

“Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mav.

Mav.

“Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I] Empty
PostSubject: “Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I]   “Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 1:39 pm

COLE WORLD | II: SABOTAGE.

[ The feed opens up to the top floor of an open car park, viewing the skyline of Inglewood in the background and walking right into the frame of the shot was Jack Cole with a large grin resting along his face, that smile was clear as he reminisces about his opponent waiting for him for the next APEX show, knowing the challenge ahead of him is major compared to any other challenge he’s ever had before in his whole life. ]

JACK COLE
“When I first showed up here in APEX Wrestling, I spoke about facing some of the well-known names here in the company that decided to grace their presence and sign on the dotted line with the rest of us, all of them thinking that they had a chance to recreate themselves and try to recreate the names that they were once given. I named some names like Alyssa Grace, Jacob Senn, Finnegan Wakefield, Azumi Goto… and whilst I might be true with some of them, they – respectfully – have earned their stripes and they’ve earned their ways to the top. And, arguably, they never need to prove themselves ever again whenever they walk into a brand new company because of their reputation and their lineage, their legacies are unspoken and unbroken, it’s something that all of those names cherish.”

[ Jack pauses for a moment, bringing his hand to his chin and – whilst visibly doing so – he’s seemingly thinking to himself about something. ]

JACK COLE
“...but on those names being cherished, came across the name of Arata Asakura. And, whilst I might laugh now seeing that name, I know the kind of power that it brings to just about anywhere that it steps to. I’m aware of what the man has done, and I’m aware of what needs to be said about the man who claims to be a ‘Golden Dragon’ compared to anyone else. The man’s been a former OWA World Champion, a former ALPHA World Heavyweight Champion, and he’s even the current reigning two-time Project: Honor Grand Champion. Whilst you might think that a man who’s been a seven-time World Champion doesn’t really need to build himself from the ground up much like the names that were mentioned beforehand, you’d be easily mistaken because when you see the accomplishments? You’re proven that he’s good, and on paper – he is, but then you see the real Arata Asakura and you wonder to yourself…

How in the hell did he win any of these championships? How could a man who – on paper – seem so talented but at the same time, seem so immature and less-talented than he comes off as? And that’s a good question, it’s a very good question because even if you asked the man himself a question on that kind of calibre? He’s going to jump down your throat and tell you to shut the fuck up, he’s won these and compared to anyone else? We’re mere mortals compared to an immortal soul like his. I mean, that’s how most scuffles with you end up going, Asakura. It’s how I’ve seen you in front of the camera, it’s how I’ve seen you act out on Twitter when trying to defend yourself. It’s amazing seeing someone that’s supposedly so respected and so talented seem like such a deflector because he’s not even sure how to respond to any kind of formal criticism.”

[ Jack shook his head. ]

JACK COLE
“I could easily get into your troubled past before reaching that god-like status you hold right now, how it’s shaped you into becoming the man that you are today, but why would I want to do all of that? Well, you see, Arata. Those years that you left behind before the relationship that you quickly bonded with the supposed ‘God of Creation’ were the best years of your life, were they not? You’d have already proven yourself and proven it right, showing that the man known as Arata Asakura was quickly becoming the best in the world to be standing inside of that ring. Wrestleworld Shogun Championship reigns, ICW World Heavyweight Championship reign, OWA Spartan Championship reign – you were the present, not even the future, and yet you let that slip for what?

To show off a more broken down man that couldn’t even help himself? You could tell me that you were mostly ditched and it led you to find who you needed to become the person that you are now, but you weren’t ditched, were you? You ditched everyone and went on a tyrannical reign of your own. Throwing away your best years and replacing them with a whole year of you showing just how weak someone like Arata Asakura had become. The name carried respect with it wherever it went, Arata. And you did that to yourself, you needed everyone’s help that you could get even as a fucking god of creation, destruction, whatever damned power you held with your flavour of the month bullshit.

And the weaker you become, Arata, the more you open yourself to oncoming attacks.

And those attacks, whilst you did your best to defend yourself, it made you weaker than ever before.

The most weakened of insults heading into your direction, Arata, and you’ve gone too defensive for your own good. Think I didn’t spot it during my own research against someone like you? I had to. I’m going against someone that’s been doing this for years now, been doing this for years and has done so much since then to accomplish their god-like status, not doing research on someone like you would be like heading into a gunfight with a knife. I’m just a man who literally had their first professional match ever a couple of weeks ago and won. I’m going into this match just as blind as you might be. And that’s where your downfall begins, Asakura. Because, heading into this match with me, you’ve become too blinded for your own good.”

[ Jack glanced up towards the camera, keeping that dastardly smile resting along his face. ]

JACK COLE
“You look at me, and you see what I’m willing to show you, and that’s just the lack of experience. You might not see it now, and you might not see it until later, but when it’s too late for you to realise, Arata? You’re going to be put the fuck down and put into your place. Whilst people in VICTORY Pro might not be able to do that, whilst people in the Omega Wrestling Alliance might not be able to do that, and whilst those corny fucks over in Project: Honor might not have been able to do that to you yet, Arata? I’ll be the first to let you know exactly where you belong and that’s nowhere near where you think you belonged. I am ready to continue on from where I left off at Inception, Arata. I am ready to continue my march towards Emmanuelle and the APEX Next Level Championship. But you, Arata? You’ve yet to pick yourself up from what happened. And I hope that by the time that APEX on TNT rolls around and you’re standing in the middle of the ring with me, Asakura? You’ve finally picked yourself up from then.

Because I want you at one hundred percent, and nothing less, because I won’t accept it. If I am to decapitate a ‘Golden Dragon’, then I want all of the fire it breathes to burn me alive. Torch me into flames, burn me into a crisp, and make sure I feel every bit of the pain that you provide. I’ll just get back up. And I’ll keep getting back up. And when you become too tired to keep putting me down?”

[ As he raised his hand up towards the camera recording him, he formed the shape of a gun with his right hand and pointed it right down the middle of the camera lens, before ‘firing’ at the camera with a bullet. Jack began to smirk, leading to a quick chuckle. ]

JACK COLE
“I’ll have my eyes on the prize.”

[ Jack kept the smirk on his face as the camera soon panned up to the clear blue sky and then slowly fading to black. ]

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

“Sabotage.” — APEX on TNT [I]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: