Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
"I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT. I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
"I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT. I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
"I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT. I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
"I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT. I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
"I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT. I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
"I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT. I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
"I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT. I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
"I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
"I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

"I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mav.

Mav.

"I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT. Empty
PostSubject: "I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT.   "I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 11:23 pm

"I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT. Tb7

━━━━━━

The world doubted me one too many times, and now look at me, on top of the fucking world.

Now, let’s not get ahead of ourselves here—I fought extremely hard for his place against some of the best that’s ever been thrown at me, like Christopher Sabertooth and Aren Mstislav, and I’ve knocked them both out like a light because they kept their eyes off of the ball. They kept their eyes off of the game ahead of them, and they suffered because of it, so what’s next now for someone like myself? I happen to ask myself that question when I seemingly had no plans ahead for me when it came to knowing what the future held for Harvey Kennedy. And then, it came to me. The Sovereign Cup, a championship opportunity awaiting for the winner of the whole thing if they make it that far. And with brand new champions, it’s a brand new era for everyone here in APEX Wrestling. Not for me, however, the same vibe from before continues on. I didn’t beat two major names just to crumble under the pressure and fail at the chance to have something in return– something to show for what I have done already, and considering some of the names already announced for this tournament? It’s going to be a challenge.

But that’s the thing, I love a good fuckin’ challenge. That’s why I’m here in APEX to begin with. It’s what I came here to achieve, what I came here to accomplish, and after leaving the professional wrestling scene back home in the United Kingdom? My only plan – and my only goal – was to break out of the shadows that would hover over me as I stepped onto new soil and do one thing. Achieve. And it’s like what I said just moments ago, this ‘Sovereign Cup’ would give me that chance to achieve something and break out of these said shadows of mine, but also to show just how much the namesake carries on. Think about it, I call myself a ‘sovereign’ for a reason. Not just another royal name to continue on along the many that have come and gone like before, but with everything that I do inside of the ring comes the ultimate power of the force that I bring to everyone that steps in my way. I’m a sovereign, I’m absolute, a boundless man looking to aim high into the heavens and topple anyone that tries to stop him, and under that ultimate power will come my crowning achievement.

Though I understand that someone is looking to purify what it means to be a professional wrestler, someone is looking to purify the scene of professional wrestling, ridding it from all of the egotistical maniacs and rude angstful people trying to ruin such a great sport. This is what I've grown to quite like about someone like you, C, you’re someone that’s willing to jump at the opportunity to clean up around here. You’re willing to let yourself flow with where the wind takes you, so long as you can purify what this world has grown accustomed to, and whilst I’m sure you might do it all for a greater cause—what’s the end goal for someone like yourself?

I’ve seen many come and gone, claiming to want to do the same as yourself, and they never got far.

What’s making you so different from the rest, C?

There’s been so many that have taken the same kind of task as to what you have right now, they’re willing to work their damn ass off to make sure that they cleanse or that they purify this scene of professional wrestling of all of the evil that plagues it—and whilst few have definitely gotten far, many never got the chance to get off of the ground running. Those that have come far, they become the thing they swore to cleanse this land of. Are you going to promise that you’ll be different? Are you going to make sure that you keep to your word throughout? Are you not going to burn to ashes from your own goals and mindsets? You succeeded against Arturo Cabello, but against Diantha Rosso? Not so much now, did you? I’m sure a loss like such was eating you up from the inside, C, not being able to cleanse the mind of Diantha — and if you think trying to get to me would end up the same way that it went for Cabello? It’ll be another mistake that you’ll make along the way of your path of purification.

If you’re looking for an ego, it’s not here. If you’re looking for something unethical, you’ll not find it here. I’m nothing more than a man who only looks forward, not to look back and to laugh at those that have crumbled at my feet, not to manipulate and find ways of winning in the form of ‘by any means necessary’, but to continue to find my way to get out from the dusk and into the dawn. There’s no promises to be made here, C, whether you might find yourself taking one step forward or two steps back—it’s nothing more than uncertainty—but I’m aware of the chances, the risks, and what it’ll take to make those amends happen. I’m not warranted anything, I’m not demanding I take my next step, but I’ll be damned if I don’t make sure that I fight my way through whoever and whatever to get to the next stage.

C, I wish you the best of luck.

I truly do.

But this whole tournament, The Sovereign Cup, was made for me. This is what was made to be on The Road of The Daemon, it’s what was made to be conquered by me, and whilst there’s some names going to be awaiting me on the other side? Fates, they’re meant to be repeated. Remember, I look ahead. And I step ahead. When I step ahead, the lights of those in my way go out. C. Your purification becomes my contamination. The way of the daemon, the truth of the sovereign. Let’s see just how much you can bring to the fight, C.

I’m looking forward to making sacrifices, in order to take that one step forward.
Back to top Go down

"I done cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit." — APEX on TNT.
Page 1 of 1