Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
The worst day of my life. I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
The worst day of my life. I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
The worst day of my life. I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
The worst day of my life. I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
The worst day of my life. I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
The worst day of my life. I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
The worst day of my life. I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
The worst day of my life. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
The worst day of my life. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

The worst day of my life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#BeLikeBea

#BeLikeBea

The worst day of my life. Empty
PostSubject: The worst day of my life.   The worst day of my life. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2022 5:12 pm

To whom it may concern..

It is with a heavy heart that we announce the unfortunate removal of one Beatrix Havertz from the Next Level Championship number one contendership elimination match against Nia Rambeau, BIANCA, ULTRA Kyoto and Hunter Moso which is scheduled to take place on the twenty fourth of July 2022. Following unsolicited comments made by an individual called Arthur Lucideus on the social media application known as Twitter, Miss Havertz has fallen dreadfully sick and has been reduced to a bed bound state due to the shock of being called “pretty hot” brings. Miss Havertz’s temperature has skyrocketed, making her even hotter than usual and she has recorded feeling nauseous and is apparently suffering from multiple intense migraines, insisting that they are not a consequence of spending an evening on the town with her boyfriend. After medical evaluation, we have deduced that it is best for Miss Havertz to remain at home this weekend in order to rest and return to her usual state of perfection - she can not afford to put her health at further risk by exposing herself to common folk as one can not predict what kind of diseases they may carry. Despite being currently unavailable to comment, it is clear that Miss Havertz is heartbroken that such a thing has happened to her and she would like to issue an apology to her legion of dedicated fans who paid to come and see her and her alone, she promises to make it up to the #BeaHive as soon as she physically is able to do so.

Sincerely, the incredibly legitimate and trustworthy medical team of Beatrix Havertz.

- - -

“What do you mean, APEX isn't accepting this as what it clearly is - a legit sick note?” 

(The clearly incredibly irritated voice of Beatrix Havertz can be heard way before the woman in question can be seen. A minute after yelling at what appears to be an intern of some sorts, Bea bursts into the living room of one of her many apartments owned across America, a luxurious silk robe with fur attached at the end of the sleeves hugging her frame.) 

“It isn’t enough to excuse you from the show ma’am. You have obligations to fulfil and the email I received informed me that there would be dire consequences if you do not show up to compete.”

(At this, Bea lets out a loud, ear piercing screech and flops herself down onto the couch, rubbing her forehead in a dramatic manner.)

“DIRE CONSEQUENCES? THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE DIRE IS THE STATE OF THAT SHOW WITHOUT MY PRESENCE! BUT WHY SHOULD I CARE? I’M NOT LIKE THE REST OF THE CRETINS IN THIS MATCH! I DON’T NEED THIS OPPORTUNITY, I ALREADY KNOW I HAVE BIG AND BETTER THINGS AHEAD OF ME! THE NEXT LEVEL CHAMPIONSHIP IS LIKE THE LAST THING I WANT!” 

“Ma’am I know you aren’t feeling well but-”

“Not feeling well? Have you even seen me? I look DISGUSTING!” 

(Truthfully, Bea appears to be absolutely fine, she looks no different than usual really. Actually, she looks suspiciously good for an individual who claims to be so sick that it is almost impossible for them to leave the comfort of their own bed. Her hair has evidently been curled, both lashes and nails have been taken care of by a professional, her skin is clear and the only thing that is out of place for her is the amount of blush applied to her nose and cheek area to make it appear that she is under the weather.)

“I think you look fine.”

“I didn’t ask what you think! I don’t feel fine! I feel like I could literally collapse and DIE at any second, is that what you want? Is that what APEX wants? Is that what Matt wants? IS IT?” 

“Well obviously not ma’am but-”

“But NOTHING! I worked VERY hard to fak- I mean to get my doctors to write that note for me and the fact no one is taking my illness seriously greatly upsets me and is quite frankly RIDICULOUS! I should QUIT APEX over this, they need me far more than I need them! Even if I wasn’t currently incredibly sick, competing in this match would KILL me! And not because the “competition” is better than me on an athletic level or anything but because they’re all vermin! Just look at this collection of freaks!” 

(Bea grabs the tablet that was resting on the coffee table and pulls up a graphic of her match this weekend before rising to her feet and almost shoving it in the face of the intern who wants to be literally anywhere else doing literally anything else right now.) 

“Nia Rambeau, does she even go here? She’s tall and has somewhat decent muscles, big freaking deal! I bet hers weren't built up through legal means if you get what I’m saying. Maybe APEX should do more frequent testing. BIANCA? Same point, she needs to be tested. Plus she’s just me if I sucked and I don’t suck. I do the buff blonde chick thing SOOOO much better. You can imitate me but you can’t bloody duplicate me! ULTRA Kyoto? First of all, absolutely STUPID name, there should be rules against coming to APEX if you don’t go by a normal name, she could’ve chose anything and that’s the best she can come up with? That says enough about her mental state, the thing is a psychopath! She shouldn’t be wrestling here, she should be in the loony bin receiving the medical treatment she needs to be a functioning member of society! And don’t even get me STARTED on that disgusting creature called Hunter Moso. Yuck.” 

(Bea makes a fake vomiting sound. She hasn’t shied away from making her stance clear in regards to competing against men and she feels disrespected that no one appears to be listening to her demands to be kept away from them at all costs.) 

“The only man on this planet I can tolerate is Matt Miles and right now I’m not too happy with him so guess how I feel about Hunter? I want him to be put FAR away from me, ship him back to Victory Pro in a box with no breathing holes in for all I care! Ugh this is dreadful!” 

(Bea’s voice gradually increases in volume and pitch, for a moment it appears as if she is going to cry but upon realising that she is just faking it for attention, the intern’s vague concern disappeared as quickly as it came.) 

“I’m not quite sure what you want me to do about this ma’am.”

“What I want you to do is simple! Get the HELL out of my sight and tell EVERYONE at APEX that I am VERY unhappy about this and that they are NOT going to like dealing with me when I’m UNHAPPY, do I make myself CLEAR?” 

“Crystal.”

“Be a dear and grab me a Starbucks too, my usual.”

(Satisfied with this response, Bea nods, turns on her heel and makes her way back to her bedroom to continue binge watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta but she stops just before her slightly ajar door. She looks at the intern once more and smiles sweetly.) 

“Oh! And make sure Matt knows that he’s sleeping on the couch tonight. Thank you sweetie! Mwah.”  

(Bea slams her bedroom door behind her and the last shot we’re greeted with is the intern rolling her eyes, readying to exit the apartment and start working on the tasks given by Bea, muttering something to herself about “the pay is at least worth this bullshit”.) 

Matt Miles and VAEVICTIS like this post

Back to top Go down

The worst day of my life.
Page 1 of 1