Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
The Track of Life I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
The Track of Life I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
The Track of Life I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
The Track of Life I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
The Track of Life I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
The Track of Life I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
The Track of Life I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
The Track of Life I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
The Track of Life I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

The Track of Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nia Rambeau

Nia Rambeau

The Track of Life Empty
PostSubject: The Track of Life   The Track of Life I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 11:46 pm

The Track of Life 7LLS03SAIE3ycnqLhlmwJNCbNzl

(The camera opens up to Cohen College Prep High School, formerly known as Walter L. Cohen High School. The tall and athletic Nia Rambeau is seen walking across their track and field, a place she set numerous records at. Her expression was reflective, but her eyes told a different story.)

This is where it all started. My story began right here on this very track. The coach said he's never seen anyone run as fast as I do, jump as high as I do, and move the way I do. They called me everything from hero to phenom, and while I enjoyed the adulation, what I craved is the next mountain to climb. And that hunger? It lead me to LSU, where I continued my dominance. State Championships turned into National ones and before I knew it. I was being primed for a chance at the Olympics.

(Nia's face grew serious as she stopped walking.)

The Heptathlon Qualifiers. I was performing a high jump and landed the wrong way. In an instant, in that very instant my Olympic dreams were flushed down the toilet. It wouldn't take long for people to forget about the Great Hero of Walter Cohen. All it took was one screw up and I was on the outside from what I love, the one thing that defined my career and life since childhood. How does one cope? I went into coaching for some fancy prep school, but it didn't feel the same. There I was molding wannabes who could never come close to the greatness I've attained. It was like they were doing it to put something on their college applications, instead of for the love of competition. I thought this miserable existence would be my life...until I met a fellow Tiger.

(A smile crept up on the side of Nia's face.)

When I met Carlos Rosso, he saw something in me that I failed to see in myself. He saw that the fire was still there, burning from within. Heh, I never thought about becoming a pro wrestler. It was never something that came to mind, really. It seemed like a spectacle to me. Until Rosso took me to an event. OWA's Final Destination 3. I never saw anything like it. He gave me an all-access backstage pass and I met a lot of amazing people. Something told me that this was the place I belonged. Not necessarily in OWA, but in the wrestling business. My body has long since recovered, so it was time for my soul to do the same.

(Nia continues walking around the track.)

I saw those people and knew if I put in the work, I could surpass them all. So we trained the entire summer and fall, and once we heard a new promotion was opening, I knew where my new life was going to begin. Apex - as it's appropriately called - signed me without a second thought. Probably the greatest decision Matt Miles has ever made. I may be new to this, but there's no way in hell I'm going to let some cornball like Jessie B embarrass me on the newest and hottest stage in the business. The man looks like Kevin Samuels' brother from another mother if you get my drift. Hell, he's not the first misogynist I've met and he certainly won't be the last. It's like what I've told C - I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to dominate and make up for lost time. C recently said that a former student of his is thinking of calling it quits, that her body can't keep up with her heart. Hmph. I've been there done that, and know what? I'm back, stronger and faster than ever. When life pimp smacks you, get up and whoop its ass!

(Nia cracks her knuckles )

That's what I'm going to do to Jessie B when we cross paths. I'm going to make an example out of his sorry ass and show everyone who the Apex Queen of TNT is. They used to call me the Eye of the Storm for a reason...

Because when all eyes are on me, the world loses its breath. And before you know it-

(Nia claps her hand.)

You've been struck by the storm.

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

The Track of Life
Page 1 of 1