Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
“Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I] I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
“Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I] I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
“Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I] I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
“Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I] I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
“Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I] I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
“Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I] I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
“Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I] I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
“Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I] I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
“Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I] I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

“Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mav.

Mav.

“Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I] Empty
PostSubject: “Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I]   “Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I] I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2022 3:37 am

“Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I] Ezgif.com-gif-maker

A lot of people never expected it to have happened. I mean, can you blame them?

Here came a man who was just debuting – never heard of before but had some kind of past along the entire british professional wrestling scene with a couple of championships that nobody’s ever heard of before in their lives – against a very well-known name in Christopher Sabertooth and he beat him. He somehow beat the man that could very well be in a main position for a Hall of Fame one day if they ever decide to let him in. This new dude just knocked his ass out with a Rolling Elbow, that’s the narrative of how the story has been told since then, isn't it? Or maybe that’s how I wanted that narrative to have been because that’s not exactly what happened now, is it? If anything, a slight distraction by someone made Christopher take their eyes off of the ball and it allowed me to hit what I needed to connect in order to win. The record might show a win in my column but what about the facts? The thought that someone ruined a very clean, professional, and respectful fight against myself and Christopher is going to be stuck in the heads of many that witnessed it. And you know what they’ll say to me? They’ll say that I didn’t really beat Christopher Sabertooth now, did I?

And they’d be right, I didn’t really beat Christopher Sabertooth. As much as that might hurt me to even admit, I cannot steer away from the truth and the reality of what is right there in front of me. That is the kind of situation that you’ve put in front of me, Aren. That’s the kind of problem that I have a hard time accepting. The fact that you were too hurt by the actions and words of one Sabertooth at Higher Power has made you decide that it’s a good idea to ruin my night? A night that would’ve really cemented myself along the whole roster… and you wanted to play your part in it? Jealousy is a massive disease to be suffering with, Aren, and without the right care? It can be contagious. You suckered yourself into it when you happen to allow that itch to be getting to your head, and when better people than you started to step up to the plate, you want to find a way to continuously one up them at any cost. Is that really how you see me, Aren? As a way to one-up Sabertooth so you can beat me a few weeks later and prove that you can do better?  I see how it is, honestly, the once great Aren Mstislav wants to play his part in making himself a well-known name in the sport again since his days back in Elite Answers Wrestling and he’s going to do whatever it takes to become that major name again. Former World Champion back to reclaim the throne that he once left all of those years ago, now finally, picking up the old boots again after that small itch to fight finally came back at him—is that how you really want to be remembered for around here, and just about anywhere else you go, by being the man who relives the past of being an elitist – wishing he could go back to being as good as what he once was?

Problem is that he’s reached his peak, what good does your past-prime self bring to the table, Aren? What does your hollowed shell of what you once were bring to the table that’s worth any value? Maybe someone’s gotta knock some sense back into you, Aren. You need to realise we’re living in the year of two thousand and twenty-fucking-two and not two thousand and sixteen, where you left your peak at, Aren. You watched your wife go for another couple of years at the same, if not better, level as you did back then… is that what got into your head? Did leaving it all behind with a sour taste in your mouth finally come to the recollection that maybe you still had more to prove? And when you tried, and you tried, and you tried some more to come back every so often… Was losing not enough for the monarch to realise he doesn’t need to be here anymore?

Stop living in the past and let the present maintain their course, Aren.

You’ll continue to keep stepping into every other place that there is right now – APEX Wrestling and even Infinite Pro Wrestling – just to be remembered for the things that you’ve done in the past, a past that you tried to wipe away when you wanted to move on, and now your only motive is to make sure they remember you for what you did? Tell me, Aren. Are we getting EAW World Champion Mstislav? Are we getting National Elite Champion Mstislav? Or how about Tag Team Champion Mstislav? I need to know what kind of ‘monarch’ I have to prepare myself for if I’m really getting the man of the past—the prime self—of Aren Mstislav. I need to know what kind of past self that I have to face so I’ll be ready to embarrass that past self and be ready to show you that – in this day of age – your peak isn’t near as good as what our beginnings are—what my beginnings are. You want to regain that top spot, that top position on the peak of the APEX mountain, and make sure you don’t let go? How are you going to grab onto something that you cannot even reach? Is it not getting into your head right now that you are just not that great as what you present yourself as? All you could’ve done since you came back to professional wrestling again was defeat Alex Fernandes. All you could’ve done was defeat a Sunday League footballer, who was still trying to find his footing back inside of the ring after being gone for over seven or eight years.

Again, you’re not as noteworthy as you wish you could still be. No matter how hard you try, and you try, and you try again, Aren? There’ll never be a place in professional wrestling for someone like you. There’ll never be a day when this sport needs Aren Mstislav again. And if I can prove that to you, and everyone else, then I’ll be happy to know that when two men bearing a monarchy moniker tried to step up and prove themselves to be something? They got knocked the fuck down because a sovereign overpowered them both. Take a good long, hard look at yourself in the mirror before you step into the Xcel Energy Center on Sunday, Aren. Take it in that you don’t hang with anyone else around here and the ones you can hang around with? Easily forgotten, easy to get a cheap win over, and have nothing to lose when they do fall in defeat. Me, however? I’ve got everything to lose in defeat. The road, for me, only gets longer and longer and I can’t just stop along that path and reevaluate what comes next after a loss—I have to keep winning, to see the destiny of what’s next for me, and to know where the light takes me to reach the top. APEX Wrestling isn’t going to be a tourist destination for someone looking to find themselves again, it’s about creating stars and forming greatness and you are far from ever being that again, Aren.

So, I ask you this one simple question, Aren.

How does it feel being dethroned by sheer fuckin’ excellence? A sovereign—finally putting down the monarch's namesake and taking a man from a throne he thinks he sits comfortably on. How does it make you feel? Does that jealousy sit in? Does that bubbling worry begin to settle in once you realise that you cannot hold up the moniker that you’ve given yourself and it finally gets too much for you to handle?

Tell me, Aren.

Do you belong here as a monarch?

And if you cannot answer that before Sunday?

You’ll find out the answer to that question the hard way.

Matt Miles, VAEVICTIS and Danni like this post

Back to top Go down

“Miss me with that bullshit. You ain't really wild, you a tourist.” — APEX on TNT. [I]
Page 1 of 1