Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arturo Cabello

Arturo Cabello

Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I Empty
PostSubject: Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I   Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 11:13 am

Siguiente nivel.

What does it mean to reach this supposed “next level”? That is a question I have been asking myself for some time now, from the moment I was announced for this de cuatro vías. It is not the kind of four way that I am typically used to, I’ll tell you that much, but this is not about me. This is about the APEX Next Level Championship. Four hungry competitors, ladders surrounding the ring, with championship platinum hanging high above the ring just begging to be torn down from the rafters and held in the hands of its first champion. If that first champion is going to be anyone it has to be me.

"Why?" you ask? Well, why not?

Is anyone in APEX as talented as I am? As agile as I am? As handsome as I am? Because let’s face it, if you are going to carry a championship over your shoulder or around your waist you need to look good doing so. You can dress a monkey in silk but at the end of the day… well, a monkey is still a monkey. Me? I am a highly evolved creature. Multilingual, multitalented, multifaceted. I am everything you could ask for, not just as a champion but as the face of your promotion! In fact, that is part of the reason I am here. You see, for what feels like almost two years now I have searched far and wide for a new promotion here in the United States to call home. When I left México for the so-called “land of opportunity” my hopes were high and my goals were set even higher… but these “opportunities” I have been given have been nothing more than, how do you say… hotdogs and handshakes. It does not matter where in this country I went or how long I stayed for, nothing was quite doing it for me.

With the rug pulled out from me one too many times, just as I am about to pack my bags and go back home to where I know I will be treated like the star I am, I get a rather peculiar phone call. The former world champion of my last honest job is calling me with a job offer for right here in APEX. No pay-per-appearance deals. No handshakes. No, what I’m offered is a full-time, written contract with a guaranteed downside to ensure that I am taken care of. Now that is what I call an opportunity.

Now here I stand, guitar in my hand, wishing to play a song for the three of you deluded enough to believe that you can climb the ladder to success faster than the “Aerial Ace” himself. It goes a little something like this…

There once was a man named Arturo
Everyone wanted a taste
He gave them all he could offer
So they nicknamed him Vitamin C
Handsome, witty, and deadly
Come Inception you’ll all come to see
The first Next Level Champion
Well, that man will be me

After some careful though, I'm now certain I know what it will take to reach the Next Level. I know what it means. And that level will be above all of you.

So say adios to your hopes and dreams, amigos.

VAEVICTIS and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Siguiente Nivel - INCEPTION Promo I
Page 1 of 1