Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Senn

Jacob Senn

Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I   Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 5:33 pm

The higher power of APEX strengthens with every victory that it attains. Every fallen foe, every destroyed soul left in despair, every husk left in ruin from the destruction these hands inflict upon them, it only brings my ascension to the forefront of this industry.

James, you will not be the exception to this rule.

Your origin story, your rise to becoming a chosen warrior of a false god, watching the greatest names of this industry with the ambition to become one of them, none of it matters in the slightest when the match that will seal your fate in this industry into the abyss of obscurity happens on APEX against me. Whatever your idea of me has become whether it is in appreciate of the legacy I have created for myself and built from the broken dreams and destroyed bodies of those who dare challenged me or whether it is in disgust at the way I have brought that legacy to fruition through means deemed unsavory by the blind sheep who can’t see past their nose, it doesn’t change what awaits you when you decide to stand in the ring towering over me with your height. Your height, your speed, whatever you want to use as a crutch to keep yourself competitive in our match, none of these aspects about yourself will stand a chance against the wellspring of darkness and violent destruction I have been gifted with through the infernal pact of kings I have been granted. Even what people would call a heroic spirit within your soul for the confidence and bravado you display with your words, there is no chance it will be able to overcome through the strength the higher power of this company as within his soul. I haven’t been living up to the my personal destiny to be the best wrestler in the world, the greatest name to walk through the halls of any company in this industry, this time last year being cast as a mere mockery of the man I should be, and the disrespect placed upon my name keeps moving forward even here in APEX for the mere booking of this match against you. Me? A man who has been a Hall of Famer, world champion, done everything in this business? I’m placed against a seven-foot Neanderthal from India who wants to live out some dream of being the American Nightmare for his false god? I’ve been the golden standard of this industry for nearly thirteen years, even through the fickle opinions of the malcontents who consume this product as much as the heart disease inducing fast food they plug their arteries whether they are cheering my name or vilifying me at every second possible, I decided to gain a rebirth in my career within my body and soul to be the man I once was and don’t care what they think to take back what was lost. Lo and behold when I took the Faustian pact to be the man I wanted to be, everyone decided to double down in their hatred and people who never hated me jumped on the bandwagon because I’m actually winning championships like I should be in this world. I’m winning matches against the best talent and dropping them off from being in contention for the trophy which should belong to me in the form of the APEX World Heavyweight Championship. Finnegan Wakefield and Hiroto Kamiya, they are experienced with this downfall that has been brought before them and they will tell you what I mean by this, but I understand there will be doubters to what this higher power in this industry is capable of. I’m here to take what should have been mine from the beginning of this company, I’m here to be known as the pinnacle of this industry resting upon the throne of prestige, holding my crown in the form of every world championship possible for me to claim. It is my mission to bring forth doom upon those who would decide to stand in my path from making this desire of mine a reality and right now, the only person who has become an obstacle is you, James. You are the Goliath I need to strike with a mighty blow to send him topping down in demise and do you think I care about whatever brought you to this dance? I don’t. I decided to seize what has belonged to me from those who would take that away from me and what this means for all here in APEX, including you, is that your apocalypse is now.

The cataclysm of this age worthy of fear and trepidation is on the horizon and James, you will be only a statistic of the casualties brought forth from it.

Fate has been taken into my own hands at this point and I am the master of my own destiny, not allowing anyone else to decide what direction, and it was serendipity that this darkness has been delivered unto me to let me do this. This darkness I have accepted needed me as much as I needed it. I needed it to remove the veil of mediocrity that I had decided to place upon myself with the creation of The Dynasty, becoming nothing more than a mere shadow to my own creation, instead of being the legendary figure in this industry I should have been. I needed it to be able to become what I’ve become, a chaotic stroke of darkness reborn to what he once was, reminding the world why he has been the benchmark of this industry for over a decade, and as for what I have brought for this darkness? I gave it a worthy host to be housed within, someone to deliver the broken bodies and disheartened souls it demands, and let it be allowed to grow in strength to proceed to grant me the strength I need to gain what I have desired for years while being underneath the thumb of false brothers. I know you don’t have much inside of that Cro-Magnon skull of yours and you only allow your pride to be able to lead you blindly into the abyss of obscurity you belong in, but APEX will be the night where your dream of being something in this business shatters to where you are nothing more than a mere tribute to the higher power who will claim dominion over this company. This is the honesty every person deserves to hear, the truth that many would only call disrespect and never heed, but you should listen with an open ear. You should take these words I have spoken to you as a warning for what shall happen once you decide to stand against me and the path I have decided to walk into shaping this industry into the image I have envisioned for it. I’m not going to be like any other person you might have fought in your life, I’m not going to be like any other issue that has stood in your path, I’m a force that will be foreign to you to the point you will have no idea how to keep me down. Unlike any other man in this industry, I am a higher power standing above them all. When my limbs and flesh are not enough to be able to push me to the point of victory to conquer those who have been in the same position you have been, I will tap into the darkness that has been housed within my mortal vessel and become greater than myself. I know that you have these names that have been provided to you as examples of the greatest people to ever stand foot in this ring. Mr. DEDEDE. Krysis. Brian Daniels. Jaywalker. In comparison to those legends, I’m a myth that has become reality. I’m a fable that has been born again and taken form in front of your eyes. If anyone is special and something that you can’t quite explain, you should know it to be me. You believe that you shall be some ultimate weapon of mass destruction to put an end to this, but do you know what you are? Arrogant. Ignorant. Blinded by vanity. You’ve allowed yourself to believe something that is false, hold your faith in a god who will not be able to fight your battles when the time comes and if you believe you are the first giant who has felt themselves confident enough to destroy me because of their size, you would be a fool. You are not the one to be the hero to become this industry’s salvation in a mere matter of moments, you are the scapegoat for me to create into a husk to be forgotten about in the same amount of time it took him to be known, and in short?

You are not the one to put an end to what will be your apocalypse now, James. Not you.

Matt Miles, VAEVICTIS and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Now - APEX Promo I
Page 1 of 1