Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Rules for the Promo Page I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Rules for the Promo Page I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Rules for the Promo Page I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Rules for the Promo Page I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Rules for the Promo Page I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Rules for the Promo Page I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Rules for the Promo Page I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Rules for the Promo Page I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Rules for the Promo Page I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Rules for the Promo Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Miles
Admin
Matt Miles

Rules for the Promo Page Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the Promo Page   Rules for the Promo Page I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 7:39 pm

Before you get started, here are the rules of the page:

- Each of your promos are posted as their own separate threads. Feel free to title them as you like.

- There is a TWO promo/1500 word limit for our regular weekly shows and a TWO promo/2000 word limit for our Pay-Per-Views.

- Promo deadlines are at 11:59pm EST on the day before the show.

- If everyone involved in a match would like to extend or shorten the promo limit due to personal circumstances or preference, you have two days at the start of the new promo week to confirm with a member of the writing team the agreed upon limit for your match, if not it will remain the standard limit.

- You MUST wait 48 hours before double posting. If your opponent has not responded to your first promo within a 48 hour period and you'd like to release another, you may do so. However keep in mind that with the promo limit, if you expend both promos, your opponent has the right to do their promos uninterrupted.

- The page is not a place to make challenges or try to book matches of your own!

- Don't break kayfabe! Remember that everything is entirely storyline based and there is no reason for things to get personal.

- Have fun! Enjoy writing your work and feel free to hit up the chat for feedback!
Back to top Go down
https://apexwrestling.forumotion.com

Rules for the Promo Page
Page 1 of 1