Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Avatars - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Avatars - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Avatars - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Avatars - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Avatars - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Avatars - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Avatars - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Avatars - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Avatars - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Senn

Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Avatars - APEX Promo I   Avatars - APEX Promo I I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 7:07 pm

In the world of professional wrestling, the men and women who have decided to thrust themselves into the maelstrom of war within the squared circle, they have become icons to the world born of their own desires. They have placed themselves underneath the spotlight and become hoisted upon a pedestal of grandeur to become something greater than themselves all in the pursuit to become an avatar of their dreams realized for all to see. Yes, an avatar. An incarnation of their desires brought forth into existence and all in the hopes that this avatar will bring them prestige, status, and fame beyond anything else this world could provide to them. It is what everyone in the world aspires to have clutched within their fingertips. They finally are able to have their hands clutching and grasping around the ultimate power this world can bestow upon mortals to make them have the slightest fraction of an idea of what divinity would feel like. This power produces a rise of adrenaline and excitement, to be able to hold this power within their hands, to the point where it becomes self-destructive because they don’t comprehend what this power entails. Once these mortals have brought themselves to the heights of gods, they can’t handle the unlimited power brought towards them to be able to bridle themselves from the excess of the world and that’s when they overstep their bounds. They make the wrong step, they choose the wrong path, and that’s when they become fallen. Fallen from the heights of prestige and status to the pit of obscurity, these fallen gods look back up to the heavenly light and do whatever they must to have the warmth and touch of that ultimate power once more. Once more I say, each person who has become a person to set foot within a wrestling ring has become an avatar for their desires, but are they worthy to sit upon the throne of prestige? Are they able to allow themselves to shed the mortal ideals of fame, greed, and vanity that have proven to be the opiates they consume with this power to be something greater or will they simply fall into the pit when another succeeds them on the throne?

That is the question we must ask ourselves should we desire to take upon the mantle of avatar through the claim of world champion and for me, I have removed myself from the mortal desires that come with world championship glory. Fame has already been plucked from the vine of this world for me long ago, my desire for wealth has already been satiated to the point where I hold no anxiety towards financial stress within my life, and vanity? Vanity is a struggle that has been with every man and woman in this world, but conquering it has been what I have achieved in this pact of darkness for my words have not been born of conceit or narcissism. My words only have come from truth and the truth I speak is that while I sit upon the throne of prestige with my crown of immortality, I am not finished with my desire to establish control and bring forth an age of calamity to be memorialized eternally in this industry. This Sovereign Cup tournament I have been enlisted in is truly only a means to an end, a method to deliver me APEX’s pinnacle crown as it should have been in my possession instead of the fraud of a hero known as Liz Karlson, but this tournament serves no other purpose than this. It will be only to serve as a reminder of the destructive force to this industry I am with each soul who dares to oppose me. It will provide a reminder to the audience who will be watching to why I reign as The Goetial King of this industry through the grisly sight of destruction of the idols they cherish above me. This tournament is only a stepping stone to the future glory I shall be able to bask myself within at the fall of whosoever has false dominion to the APEX World Heavyweight Championship. It became a mere formality once I had been added into this tournament and when I looked across the ring to a man who would dare to call himself The Monarch of this industry in Aren Mstislav, how could I think about this in any other way? How could I see this match as anything but some cruel form of charity granted upon Aren from APEX to make him believe that there is a hope or chance to win this match and move forward towards championship glory?

For Aren, you don’t stand a chance of winning this match on Sunday.

Aren Mstislav, you are an avatar of your own desire to create the monarchy that you once had in other places in this industry, but do you actually know what you would do with all of that power you would have once you brought this monarchy to reality? No, because the only means that you have for restoring the monarchy you deserted and allowed to degrade into the decayed state you have allowed it to become, is to fill the void within yourself that you created in making your own vain desires whole. You’ve fallen into the pit of obscurity through the years of exile, forgotten when you disappeared to do whatever your heart desired outside of this universe you decided to place yourself into the role of king, lording over all who have been chosen to challenge you. Pride and vanity make you believe that you will be able to climb the mountain of prominence to return to the zenith you once stood upon, but you have failed to grasp what stands before you now. Just as all of those before you have allowed themselves to let vanity control them and corrupt them entirely, you have fallen for the same trap on your chase to find a crown to place upon your brow to resurrect your monarchy from its self-inflicted demise. Your desire to be a vain king to sit upon a throne above not just the business or the industry itself, but more specifically stand above me as a monarch, and it brings disgust into the pit of my stomach. How proud and vain you are to attempt to place yourself above me as a man who has failed to discover humility towards someone who has proven themselves to be a force not to be reckoned with. For you may be an avatar of crown and vanity, I am an avatar of darkness and destruction upon an industry who hoped to be rid of me.

Standing before you in the first round of this Sovereign Cup tournament manufactured to be a simple formality to the truth that stares them in the face, you bear witness to the avatar of calamity the industry has been devoid of for as long as this industry has been around. No one has been able to bring the vain men and women who find themselves invincible to their knees in humility as I have done since the moment I accepted this pact of infernal origin. All who have believed themselves to be worthy of even residing in my realm of respect, let alone the realm of dread at the potential of going to war against them, I have forced them to recognize where their true position lies and humble them before a worldwide audience. Their pride and vanity has made them vulgar to even look upon and even you, Aren Mstislav, are party to this collection of repugnant people where I simply spit upon any claim of superiority. Any desire you hold to be known as monarch, king, ruler above me? I denigrate the notion of it and loathe every mention of your monarchy. To look down upon someone and claim you are their sovereign ruler, you need them to be beneath you! And I am beneath no soul in this industry. I have been the constant golden standard for what mortals of your caliber had hoped to achieve with your fleeting years, but there has been no other to even hope to achieve because I am the benchmark. Many have forgotten this truth and hoped to bring an end to this reality, but none have succeeded because I am immortal. I am eternal in this industry that has been my world for over a decade and as challengers have come to unseat me from this throne of prestige and made the world turn its back upon me, their destruction in front of those who worship the very ground they walk on is a joy unrivaled to me. You are one of these men, Aren, who will meet their ruin at my hand. And do you know what my greatest heartbreak will be for this match?

It will be that I only have this match to punish you for your insolence.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1