Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Senn

Jacob Senn

Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I Empty
PostSubject: Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I   Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 11:59 pm

I don't intend to stand here and preach to the point of dulling the mind with words, so I will make this statement short to my opponent at Event Horizon. Hiroto, Event Horizon is destined to be the site of your demise in the world of APEX Wrestling. This night will be the moment where your career has been laid to rest for the entire world to witness. The sheep in the audience watching in horror at the state your body is left in will be an everlasting memory they will take with them. You becoming broken down into a husk of your former glory was not the fate you probably had envisioned for yourself here. You may have imagined that you would be able to endure the trials that have been placed before you, conquer them with the greatest of ease as you climb the mountain of relevancy, and ascend to the height where you can sit upon the throne of prestige as world champion bring honor to your legacy. At Event Horizon, all of your hope will have been shattered and brought to the end in one final stroke of brutality made from my own hands.

Event Horizon spells doom for the journey of The Blazing Ace as his path to glory will be reduced to ashes.
Back to top Go down

Laid to Rest - EVENT HORIZON Promo I
Page 1 of 1