Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arturo Cabello

Arturo Cabello

Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I Empty
PostSubject: Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I   Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 2:57 am

Finally! This nightmare can finally come to an end! It has only been a few weeks and yet it already feels as if an eternity has passed since this whole state of affairs began. You know, when I first came to APEX I had this… this feeling of joy. The future appeared uncertain but with a glint in my eye and a smile as wide as this handsome face would allow, I knew this would be the place that I could spread my wings and fly. So many companies had tried to tie me down, tried to keep me caged, but none of them were worth the energy I was giving them. They weren’t nesting grounds. I could not roost in such places. APEX, though? APEX immediately felt like home. Felt, smelled, and looked like it. It was everything I could have imagined. A new, upstart company but not without a plentitude of wealth behind it. A fresh chairman with a fresh outlook. Best of all, though? They came calling for me. I didn’t even have to reach out before my phone was ringing and of course I took the opportunity… because I knew it was my opportunity. At least I thought it was. The ladder match for the APEX Next Level Championship should have been my match to lose… but I did lose. I should have been the very first Next Level Champion but instead I was forced to sit in the squalor and face off against Finnegan Wakefield and Hiroto Kamiya in glorified exhibition matches while Emmanuelle got to show off her shiny new toy. If that wasn’t bad enough, however, the true colors of a certain individual began to shine through…

You, Alec Fernandes, got special treatment. You weren’t the only one who lost at Inception. Jessie B. and myself both came up short as well. Yet who was it that was offered assistance? Who was given aid? Not I. Not Jessie B.. You were handed the golden ticket. Matt Miles offered you the best opportunity anyone in your shoes could have asked for and what the hell did you do?! When you knew you had the path to victory staring you right in the face what did you do?! YOU THREW IT AWAY! YOU SAID NO! José Legado is the greatest manager that any generation of professional wrestling has ever seen and you denied his help. You are the worst of the worst, perro. The absolute worst. I wish I could say to your face how I truly feel about what you are and how you’ve conducted yourself since signing with APEX but I enjoy working here too much to put my job in jeopardy, especially now I have my new mentor backing me up in my corner. You see, he’s taught me things. He’s taught me things you could never even imagine because you allowed professional wrestling to pass you by. You were too busy wasting your time in your crummy futbol league to even keep up with what was happening while you were gone… and you should have stayed gone. The last time you were ever in a ring before APEX it was to land the killing blow to a company that was already hobbling on dying legs. You’re a company killer, Alec Fernandes. Everywhere that you went you left a trail of body and burning dollars like some kind of bad omen. Well you’re not going to do the same to APEX. Not while I’m here. Not while I have the golden ticket. Not while the Remarkable One is guiding me to my inevitable championship victories. This is meant to be my success story but you? You’re standing in the way of that and the blotch that you’ve left on this company’s beginnings will be wiped away by the heel of my boot. I promise you. Maybe the likes of Kevin Maverick don’t know what you’re truly about but I do. I’ve done my research. After you beat my good friend Jessie B. I knew I was going to have to because clearly you’re not all that you seem. You’re not just some loser that Matt Miles mercifully picked up off the street like I originally was led to believe. You actually have a history… and a dark, miserable one at that.

You should have died along with the likes of Ryan Savage and Jason Howard and yet here you are, still standing, still burning holes through the pockets of wealthy men. It’s remarkable you were never put down for good… but I’m going to change that.

And I’m not stopping with you. Next to the grave that you’re buried in will be the grave made home for Kevin Maverick. The only reason you’re even here, the only reason you’ll be standing across the ring from Jessie B. and myself, Kevin Maverick, is the fact that Alec Fernandes cannot fight by himself. I proved that with Jessie B. and José Legado as my allies. You’re just a tag-along at the end of the day. You dared to call me a roach, Maverick, but I find that so, so ironic… because you know what you are? You’re nothing more than a flea.

But you know what happens when you put down a dog with fleas, Maverick?

The fleas die with it.

So congratulations, certain death for both of your careers is only days away and to be completely blunt with you both I wouldn’t want to have it either way. I’ve put too much time and too much effort into making APEX my new home field and the last thing I’m going to do is let anyone, least of all the two of you, stop me from reaching the heights that are destined for me.

I hope your guaranteed downsides are worth the anguish you’ll have to face at my hands, you overhyped, overrated, over-glorified cretins.

Neither of you will ever fly at my altitude.

Especially when you’re already buried six feet under.
Back to top Go down

Buried - EVENT HORIZON Promo I
Page 1 of 1