Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
“If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I]. I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
“If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I]. I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
“If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I]. I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
“If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I]. I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
“If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I]. I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
“If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I]. I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
“If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I]. I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
“If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I]. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
“If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I]. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

“If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I].

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mav.

Mav.

“If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I]. Empty
PostSubject: “If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I].   “If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I]. I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 3:57 am

“If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I]. Download-1

It’s like every single time that I try to stand out and prove myself?

I’m always knocked back down again.

It doesn’t make any kind of sense really, always trying to ride along the high of something and then continuing to get knocked back down— and it all came crumbling down on me because of the knee, my fuckin’ knee gave out on me just when I was close to the finish, and I was that close to being the fuckin’ Next Level Champion. I could’ve been, I really could’ve been, but I was broken at the last hurdle and I couldn’t continue. And for the past week after Higher Power, the same question kept popping right into my head wondering the same thing each and every single day. ‘How are you going to let yourself be beaten when you weren't one hundred percent ready to compete?’ And the more I thought about it, at first? I thought I was simply going insane, to even think of that as an excuse was ludicrous enough to even shrug it off, but it continued… and it continued… until it made sense.

My knee gave out at a terrible time, and in that moment I was downed and broken–unfit to compete at the same level as any other day? Your champion, Emmanuelle, took the opportunity by the balls and capitalized on it. I fought with everything that I had left in the tank, and I fought through the pain as hard as I could, but she just used me… attacked me… dealt more damage to where I was legitimately hurt… and she won. SHE got to walk away at Higher Power with her championship over her shoulder because SHE struck at a moment she was desperately needing and took advantage of to help her retain that championship SHE’S dragging with her across the world to every fuck shit company she goes to. And, apparently, it’s all because of me—and because of what happened, I shouldn’t be given a rematch when I am deserving of such. Because now there’s about two, three, four, however many fuckin’ more there is that’s wanting to say that I’m not in line anymore to the Next Level Championship? They’re all saying that THEY’RE the ones who are next in line for the championship that I should've won at Higher Power? You wanna think that people like Chelsea Creed or Bea Havertz – who nobody has ever heard of before, by the way – are deserving of MY SHOT and MY PRIZE when I AM THE ONE WHO DESERVES THIS SHOT MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE? But, none of them matter to me right now when I have to put my focus right onto Nia Rambeau– who might as well be on the same boat as Chelsea Creed and Bea Havertz when it comes to those who’ve proven themselves around here compared to me. Since the two of us are who Matt Miles has given us this match, Nia? Then, I know that someone around here has some kind of common sense compared to you.

Let’s hear YOU speak, Nia.

Considering that you chose some ‘appropriate times’ to speak up– why was my leg mentioned as an excuse, huh? For a supposed athlete like yourself, as you’ve mentioned countless times since you’ve shown up here in APEX, then you know how quick it is to have your leg simply give out from right underneath you after having it attacked time and time again and then trying to use it to complete the simplest of tasks. An ‘athlete’ should know this better than anyone, the logic of yours thinking that you know better than me and I’m simply using excuses to get another shot at Emanuelle and the Next Level Championship? It doesn’t make sense. But none of that matters, does it? The ‘athlete’ is never wrong when she’s compared to some ‘professional wrestler’ who’s simply knowing the pain of what happened after being put against top talent one after another and the effects still reeling throughout his whole leg to this fuckin’ day. Whilst I’m not proud to announce that I lost my matches, they stand in the history books and I am one and two in the wins and losses records. Chelsea Creed, Arata Asakura, and Emmanuelle. Three people who’ve proven themselves as rookies, as the top stars that they are, and the champions that they stand tall to be to this day. Those are matches where I fought my fuckin’ ass off to win and I only did it in one of those. Whilst you’ve had one match here in APEX, and you’ve won that one match on your debut here, tell me the big name that you’ve actually beaten… tell me the top star that you’ve faced… tell me how you stood against the main event stars of this company and got to go into a close-called war with them, Nia? That’s right, you can’t, because you faced Jessie B in your debut.

And you’re proud of that win of yours, Nia? Over someone who nonchalantly goes around trying to find himself some bitches to call his ‘hoes’ and act like a man stuck inside of the nineteen-eighties? Maybe you might not be proud of that win exactly but let’s remind ourselves of you rubbing it in my face of that win of yours…

‘And yet I still have as many wins as you’.

…remember when you said that? I do. Clear as day.

If you really want to be proving yourself to me, to Matt Miles, to just about everyone that’s going to be filling up that arena on Sunday night in Madison, Wisconsin? Then actually show me what an athlete does. Show me what someone who’s a track and field star does when they’re put under the pressure of someone who's just DYING to ruin their ambitions again and turn all of their wordful promises into emptiness and broken chances. Prove to me that what Carlos Rosso trained you to be is enough to tackle me at my fuckin’ worst, Nia. I want to be proven wrong, I want to see if you can keep up, I want to see if you can keep to your word. Talking all that shit and not proving it when it comes to stepping through the ropes? Just goes to show how much I was right about you, doesn’t it? You are NOTHING without the accolades that you rub into people’s faces. You are NOTHING without interrupting when it doesn’t involve you at all. You are NOTHING without all the help that you’ve had to get you back onto this kind of level of an ‘athlete’, and let’s be real here, Nia… I’m going to show you a real athlete in his prime. When I cock back the gun and lead that bullet right into the back of your fuckin’ head like I should’ve done against Emmanuelle—you’ll see an athlete who’s hungry to continue through an injury, who’ll fight through any ammount of pain that they’re going through, and who’ll make sure that they always make it to the top podium at the end of the fuckin’ day just to prove everyone wrong.

Because just like your chances at being a successful track and field star… Just like your chances of ever making it into the fuckin’ Olympics… Just like your chances of EVER making it back into ‘athlete’ status you think you have… I will fuckin’ END EVERY SINGLE CHANCE YOU HAVE of EVER gaining an opportunity at MY Next Level Championship, because you don’t realise it—THIS IS MY WORLD! THE COLE FUCKIN’ WORLD! AND YOU DON’T BELONG IN MY WORLD, NIA! YOU NEVER EVER FUCKIN’ HAVE!

So please, take the advice of an old saying in Louisiana that I’m sure you’ve heard before and follow through with it, won’t you?

Worry about your meat.
Back to top Go down

“If my name on the feature then you endangered, go the hardest in war with my face painted.” — APEX on TNT [I].
Page 1 of 1