Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Jessie B. is an asshole I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Jessie B. is an asshole I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Jessie B. is an asshole I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Jessie B. is an asshole I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Jessie B. is an asshole I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Jessie B. is an asshole I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Jessie B. is an asshole I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Jessie B. is an asshole I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Jessie B. is an asshole I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Jessie B. is an asshole

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessie B. X The Taureau

Jessie B. X The Taureau

Jessie B. is an asshole Empty
PostSubject: Jessie B. is an asshole   Jessie B. is an asshole I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 11:12 am

Let me tell you something. JES-SIE-B didn't wrestle at the latest Apex Wrestling episode but certainly my presence is important to the company. I got to host my own show because JES-SIE-B is money!

Of course I'm money! I'm handsome and all the hos love me! Yeah! That's what happens when you're a Pimp like JES-SIE-B! Don't get too excited because I'm the most famous Pimp in The World! Yeah! So many pimps tried and so many pimps fails. The reason why they failed is because JES-SIE-B owns the most successful pimp agency in the world. Bahama Mamas! I'm always going to welcome beautiful chicks!

And that's also including my opponent this week: Nia Rambeau!

So other Jessie B's hos helped JES-SIE-B to search about your information and damn girl, you're so smoking hot, baby!

You have a natural beauty, a natural body, and natural muscles! You're a one of kind girl and maybe this is also my way to give a compliment to you as a wrestler because I'm sure you're good!

But JES-SIE-B is going to show you that I'm the daddy around here! The sugar daddy maybe even! But he's still your favourite Pimp in the world!

You're going to join Bahama Mamas and you could be the top batter! Nia Rambeau, you're going to have a good time! Not the way you're thinking because you won't kick my ass….

But I'm going to touch yours! Hah!

Matt Miles and Nia Rambeau like this post

Back to top Go down

Jessie B. is an asshole
Page 1 of 1