Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Jessie B. talking for The Taureau. I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Jessie B. talking for The Taureau. I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Jessie B. talking for The Taureau. I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Jessie B. talking for The Taureau. I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Jessie B. talking for The Taureau. I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Jessie B. talking for The Taureau. I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Jessie B. talking for The Taureau. I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Jessie B. talking for The Taureau. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Jessie B. talking for The Taureau. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Jessie B. talking for The Taureau.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessie B. X The Taureau

Jessie B. X The Taureau

Jessie B. talking for The Taureau. Empty
PostSubject: Jessie B. talking for The Taureau.   Jessie B. talking for The Taureau. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 10:13 am

Jessie B. is in the gym. With ladies of course. The Taureau is lifting weights

Jessie B.: Look at him, ladies! My man is lifting like the beast he is!

Somehow The Taureau hears it and he nods xD

Jessie B: A'right The Taureau, that's enough. Time for a short break. JES-SIE-B is going to talk about the legendary Aren Mstislav!

The Taureau stops and then goes towards Jessie B. and the ladies

Jessie B.: That's right, Aren! I just called you legendary! Of course you are, you're a hall of famer. You have done everything for this business and JES-SIE-B respects that! The Taureau respects you too, ain't that right, The Taureau?

The Taureau nods again xD

Jessie B.: See? But JES-SIE-B has bad news for you! The Taureau is not someone you have faced before! He isn't a human at all! He comes from Planet Barnyard! The planet that is full of beasts and The Taureau is the strongest of them all!

The Taureau stars flexing his muscles xD

Jessie B.: See what I mean?! Those muscles are extraordinary! Very bright! Very shining! Very manly! The Taureau is going to tear you apart and that's not something you'd like, Aren! You hear that?! Not something you're going to like!

The Taureau changes his poses xD

Jessie B.: Ahaha yeah! That's what I'm talking about! JES-SIE-B is 100% sure that this Guardian Bull is going to hit your ass with his horns and by the way, that's not legal. Those aren't weapons! Those are part of his body! His genetic!

The Taureau stops flexing and he begins to run to a punching bag and hits it with his own horns! The bag gets destroyed!

Jessie B.: Yeah, that's right! See Aren? You're going to turn into pieces but make no mistake, you're going to be the first person that gets destroyed by the one and only The Taureau!

Camera fades to black

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Jessie B. talking for The Taureau.
Page 1 of 1