Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Jessie B. trash-talking I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Jessie B. trash-talking I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Jessie B. trash-talking I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Jessie B. trash-talking I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Jessie B. trash-talking I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Jessie B. trash-talking I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Jessie B. trash-talking I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Jessie B. trash-talking I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Jessie B. trash-talking I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Jessie B. trash-talking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessie B. X The Taureau

Jessie B. X The Taureau

Jessie B. trash-talking Empty
PostSubject: Jessie B. trash-talking   Jessie B. trash-talking I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 2:23 am

(As usual. Jessie B. is seen with many women and some guests. He's in a nightclub somewhere at Alamosa, Colorado. Jessie B. notices the cameraman)

Jessie B.: Ah welcome welcome! Welcome to the Bahama Mamas! That's right, Bahama Mamas isn't just a pimp agency now, it is also a nightclub!

(The girls and some guests clapping)

Jessie B.: Thank you! Thank you! I'm a very successful pimp and now I'm also a very successful nightclub owner! But there is another thing I love to do and that is Wrestling! I started from SSW and I showed up at OWA Clash of Titans 2022 and I did nothing but bring happiness to people by sending them the most beautiful hoes ever! Hoes are beautiful and that's the first lesson on how you become a hoe by the way. Ah well, where was I? Oh ok. So apparently I got an offer to wrestle APEX and yeah, I accepted it. I signed the contract and now I'm going to be the toughest pimp ever when I beat Arturo Cabello, Alec Fernandes, and Emmanuelle! By the way, Emma, you look beautiful and you can work for me as one of the best hoes ever! Just think about it as a side hustle, would ya? Haha!

And this match is apparently to crown the first ever APEX Next Level Championships, so, sooooo, I'll kick your asses and crush you all with my boots! The APEX Next Level Championship is going home to Bahama Mamas! And the APEX Next Level Championship belongs to JES-SIE-B!

(Camera fades to black)

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Jessie B. trash-talking
Page 1 of 1