Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Introduction & Our Rules I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Introduction & Our Rules I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Introduction & Our Rules I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Introduction & Our Rules I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Introduction & Our Rules I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Introduction & Our Rules I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Introduction & Our Rules I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Introduction & Our Rules I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Introduction & Our Rules I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Introduction & Our Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Miles
Admin
Matt Miles

Introduction & Our Rules Empty
PostSubject: Introduction & Our Rules   Introduction & Our Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 7:13 pm

Welcome, and thank you for registering for to APEX! We appreciate you checking us out and we hope to see you sign up and join our product! We recommend everyone reads this thread as a guide to hopefully help out with some major details about our forums, our site, our weekly show, promos, etc. before posting their characters as so to fully understand how everything here in APEX works.

To make things easy for you we have listed below our board, their roles.

Matt Miles - Head Booker

We also have a short list of rules:

RULES:
1. Be respectful
This one should go without saying but any kind of charged comments — be it in regards to race, religion, disability, personal trauma etc. — won't be allowed. We understand friendly banter in APEX but if you cross the line with someone you will be reprimanded.

2. Any kind of "offensive" or adult material is absolutely not allowed
Do not post this on our forum. Doing so will result in an immediate ban.

3. ALWAYS ask for other people's permission to use their characters or props
Another rule that should go without saying but unfortunately all too often in e-feds people lack the basic decency to ask a character's handler for permission. Just ask first. It's that simple.

4. No proxies
If you got banned, you got banned for a good reason. If you're caught using a proxy you will simply be banned again.

5. No advertising without asking an admin
If you've built up a good rapport with APEX and wish to advertise your e-fed we will happily oblige and add you to our growing list of partners but doing so without asking an admin first will result in your post being deleted.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FORUM:
Our forum features a FAQ, a list of our entire roster, a news center and most importantly it is where our weekly shows are posted. Upon clicking through to our site, you are free to browse the site and read our weekly shows and our special & Pay-Per-View events in the shows section! The site gets updated weekly as our next match cards go up soon after the show has been posted on the forum.

PROMOING: https://apexwrestling.forumotion.com/f8-promos
This is more commonly known around the e-fedding world as roleplaying. Whenever you're booked for a match on APEX Wrestling Weekly this is where you'll post your promos. APEX's promo system is designed to cater to a more relaxed atmosphere focused on quality over quantity, removing any unnecessary stress that can come with more strenuous e-feds, all while delivering the same quality weekly show you would expect. There is a promo limit of two promos for our weekly show with a 1500 word maximum word count and two for our major events with a 2000 word maximum. If everybody involved in a match would like to alter the word count or promo limit due to personal circumstances or preference, then these individuals have two days at the start of a new promo week to confirm with a member of the writing team the agreed upon limit for the match. Keep in mind, unless you explicitly request otherwise, you will NEVER be booked in a match on two consecutive weekly shows. Linked above is where you can post promos. All you have to do after you've signed up is hit, "Post Topic", create a title, and then get to writing. Post if when you're finished and it will appear at the top of the promo page.

APEX FEED: https://apexwrestling.forumotion.com/f9-social-feed
An idea that APEX's head booker produced years back that has since been adopted by other e-feds within the circle, APEX's Social Feed is a social outlet designed to for posts similar to what you would see on Twitter. So whether you use it to hype up an upcoming match, a current storyline, or are just looking for banter with other people's characters, here's a controlled space to do so. And remember, it's all just in good fun!

DISCORD:
Don't worry about that yet.
Back to top Go down
https://apexwrestling.forumotion.com

Introduction & Our Rules
Page 1 of 1