Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quest

Quest

My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO Empty
PostSubject: My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO   My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2022 5:44 pm

BIANCA Promo - My Drive Is My Weapon
Versus Arata Asakura - APEX on TNT - July 3rd.

My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO Giphy_3

DENVER
COLORADO

With a body broken down and torn apart from a battle held across the ocean in the land of the rising sun, BIANCA had returned home for a sole day in between a tough schedule set by her own self.  The sun has barely risen but for some, this is their wake-up call including the subject of this video. BIANCA, wearing her training clothes and a thin hoodie is shown leaving her home, locking the door, and taking a deep breath until the focus is on her wired earbud and the mic on it. Seems like someone is on the other side of the call, chatting away with BIANCA. Luckily the audio from the other seems to be recorded as well for the purpose of this video.

“Are you really gonna train at FOUR in the morning?!” A feminine voice asked, BIANCA didn’t worry about that as she started to stretch. For most human beings, they would be trying to capture the last few hours of their sleep, meanwhile, BIANCA had to get herself up at crazy hours like this. No matter the season, no matter the weather, she had to be training every day, or else it would eat away at her.

“Honestly, yeah… Just because it’s too early for everyone else, doesn’t mean it’s too early for me.” Bianca answered in a certain tone. Focused and ready, being perfect wasn’t enough anymore. Not at this stage, she needs to go beyond. What was exactly? Even that she wasn’t sure about as she left for her morning jog.

---

What did I say on Twitter? Three matches in three different promotions, across four promotions. Did I win the first one? No, I lost that one but I made a statement on that night. Part of history, just like the history I’m going to make by winning this tournament. I know last week everyone got to speak in a wild mess but I said my piece. I made people know how I felt about the other semi-finalists. You’ve got a man who wants to “purify” this sport, some asshole who probably watched too many stranger things and we’ll get to the third one soon. But where do I stand in all of this? As the winner of this tournament for good reasons as well. I don’t wanna purify, rule, or fucking end racism that doesn’t exist. I just want the title shot, I wanna be APEX World Heavyweight Champion. And I think it’s why people thought I wasn’t going to make it past the first round.

I think the world believed Chris would win, I think everyone Christopher would have thought Chris was a favorite to win the whole damn thing, and honestly, I get it. Chris Sabertooth, multiple-time world champion, he’s one of the best on the planet but I’m just simply unkillable when you give me a goal as big as this tournament.

The Final Four, the Sovereign Cup is finally heating up especially now that we all know the true prize. That guaranteed title match, think about it! Whoever holds the trophy has the right to skip the line and challenge for the APEX World Heavyweight Championship, you can tell anyone who’s worked their way up the card to fuck off and get that all-important one-on-one title match. It’s a shortcut, whether people hate it or love it. It needs to be reminded how important it simply is in an industry where world title matches are hard to come by, where it takes months and years of hard work to get there. If you don’t work twice as hard, the world will eat you alive and if you complain like a fool then the world is ready to dish out karma. For your actions, for your sins, and even the path you decide to take on your way to the top of the world. Now I’ve said it before, my hands are clean. I might fight people for a living but at the end of the day, I have committed no sins. But in the eyes of one man, I’ve committed the greatest crime of all time.

Being white.

Of course, the man I speak about is Arata Asakura… The Dragon Asshole, The Self-Made Manchild. The guy who screams white supremacy because a white valley girl got her Starbucks order before him. He probably screams racism when the signal light on the road turns red for him. Honestly, how can Arata scream racism when he does it himself. Hell, I’ll be honest as a white kid growing up in Japan, I actually experienced that shit. Imagine being one of the few white girls in a Japanese school, looking different, speaking differently, and being insulted for it. Being told we don’t belong there. That’s real racism and you know how I overcame that shit? I made sure that I was better than them physically and athletically. I did my talking on courts and in the gym. That’s how I dealt with racists. You not getting a title match because you’re a piece of shit isn’t racism, it’s the world calling you out for your crap. It’s why I’m so hyper-competitive in the first place, I don’t strive to beat my opponent, I push to beat my doubters.

You use your cries of racism as a weapon but it’s nothing more than a rusty sword that hasn’t won you any battles for you. Hell, the funniest thing in the world is that your life could have been the polar opposite of what it is now but you’re such an entitled piece of shit that you still scream out with your stupid victim complex. You could have a white man in Japan and not get your fair shots. And if anyone of your race gets an opportunity, they’re just pleasing the white man.

See Arata, your game is simple to break down because if you took away your bullshit. You’re just a generic Japanese wrestler who probably wouldn’t be anywhere the success you have right now if you didn’t turn into fucking Hitler. And before you even say anything, you are Hitler. You’ve done nothing but use skin colors and religion as a tool for war.

In the end, you keep failing not because the winners have a skin tone that swings to the fair side of the spectrum but because you can’t overcome people who are genuinely better than you. Like the man who helped mold me into the wrestler I am today, Michael Bishop… the same one you killed.

Am I mad that Mike is dead because of you? Fuck yeah but I also know that my battle is to beat you here because the world knows how to deliver karma to cunts like you. To be fair as much as you annoy the fuck out of everyone with constant bullshit, you’ve become quite a comedy act. Because you’ve done nothing but degrade accolades of those who come before you in an attempt to make you seem great but when in reality you’ve had it easy. If anything you’ve been coasting Arata, Chris Sabertooth might be one of the best out there but nobody wants to see you two wrestle the same fucking thing for the millionth time.

Hell, you probably wanted Chris to be your opponent. Wrestle the same match, throw the same insults you’ve thrown each other’s way, and genuinely bore everyone to death. Hell, you probably complained to someone that why it had to be me who ended up winning instead of Chris.  Because you won’t get a foe you’re familiar with, you get The Top Tier. But here I am as your opponent and about to ruin your whole fucking life! You don’t get the easy match to the finals, and you know for a fact that you lose to me. I’m gonna make sure you remember it, asshole with a proper middle finger every I see you walk around me!

I know what you can do, you think your hot shit then someone better walks in to ruin your life and that’s what I’m gonna be, Arata. You know what… for once, I’m gonna enjoy you spewing out your “boy who cried racism” crap. I’m just gonna grin, and let you know to deal with it because it’s what you deserve!

You use the concept of racism as a weapon but you know what I do? I use my drive to be the fucking best as my weapon. And you’ll have rusty katana that couldn’t even slice thin paper, I have a gun that’s perfect for unloading a whole magazine into a piece of shit like you.

Arata Asakura, I’m what you hate. When you envision an undeserving white person, you envision someone like me.

Because I’m a jacked, blonde, white girl.

And you’re just gonna half deal with that when I beat you and end up winning this whole tournament!

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

My Drive Is My Weapon | BIANCA PROMO
Page 1 of 1