Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quest

Quest

BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback Empty
PostSubject: BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback   BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 5:57 pm

(The opening shot is of a studio based in Denver, Colorado, as expected the subject of this video, BIANCA is looking as magnificent as ever. The Top Tier has a perfect white pantsuit on as she takes a seat on the couch set up in the middle of the recording area. BIANCA finally begins to speak in her regal-esque tone.)

To truly reach the pinnacle of greatness, you must believe in your own hype. You have to think that you are the best because nobody cares about those who accept being second best.

So what happens when you combine that mentality with someone who can physically prove that? You get a Top Tier, THE Top Tier. Perfect for a promotion that calls itself The Pinnacle of Pro-Wrestling.

APEX Wrestling, the brand you hot promotion running around. You got megastar name value in the form of Arata, Finnegan and a woman I know quite well, Alyssa.

There are those who know I am, they know my story but there are also those who don’t know, and to be fucking honest, Gisele goes mute unless it’s on Twitter. So instead of wasting my time talking about her, we might as well introduce the APEX audience to me.

So… Think of your favorite wrestler and then multiply how good they are by a hundred or in Gisele’s case, multiple by a thousand. Peak greatness like mine is achieved by putting in the work and making sure you don’t get lazy. You have to work to be like me, that is a fairly simple thing to do then why? Why is it that at the end of the day, there are those who end up working hard to attain perfection like me but aren’t on my level?

The simple answer is they aren’t Top Tier quality. Hell, most of the so-called “main eventers” in APEX aren’t Top Tier level.

That is nothing but the truth. There are only two kinds of wrestlers in this world, you got wannabes like Gisele. The type who likes to think that being pretty is a personality trait, this also includes wannabes like Emmy, Bea, and whoever else you want to name. Then you have me, I’m what they actually think they are.

God-gifted looks, more muscles than most of you combined. That’s who I am, the Top Tier of this industry, what every wrestler should aspire to be like. No one wants to be a Gisele O’Dare, a genuine dogshit wrestler who couldn’t beat the worst of the worst. The young hopeful prospects want to be BIANCA, they want to be great, they want to be like me and who can blame them. Pro wrestling wants a star like me, it needs a star like me.

The proof of that is my career, I made Japan’s entire Joshi scene bow to me, and now… APEX will be doing the same. That isn’t a prediction, it’s the determined future of this promotion.

(BIANCA takes a sip of the coffee that she brought along with her. She soon resumes speaking, continuing to look unimpressed about her opponent.)

And so Gisele O’Dare, no… just no. You guys really like having debutants gain some free wins, huh? Cuz there’s no way in hell that I’m losing to her. Her priorities are what shade of pink should her lipstick be and don’t get me wrong, I love looking perfect and pretty. That’s part of who I am but this business, pro-wrestling is my career. Gisele? She’s more focused on twitter-thotting and that’s all she seems to be interested in. As much as the die-hard stans of Gisele want to support her and say she’ll win, her track record speaks for itself since she doesn’t like to speak at all.

There’s a time and place for just being pretty and looking like a instagram thot but not in my ring. So within my first week, I’m already looking to take out the trash here in APEX. Normally they make you do that after one or two months but here I am.

Gisele, speak for once in your life because if you don’t you’ll be out of a job. And honestly I’m hopefully that you lose your job here, I can tell that you aren’t able to hang around the wrestlers here, much less The Top Tier. This business, this world, it isn't made for someone like you. For you, it's all about survival.

You need to survive in the ring every time, you're fighting to make it to the next match while hoping you don't break a nail.

Meanwhile when I enter the ring, the expectation is to dominate and win. You want to say otherwise? Then prove it Gisele, get a spine for once in your life. Because you know for a fact, if walk into the ring with me acting like how you are right now? You better start praying that I don't break more than your nail.

There is a feeling in the air as I make my comeback, the world gets to see the return of the future GOAT, starting with a perfect victim. The world and management is expecting me to dominate and their expectations are about to be met.

(BIANCA didn't seem to mind her own tone, her confident oozing as she continues to speak about her foe.)

In life there are your winners. Your apex predator type, born to be great, born to be a Top Tier, and born to be BIANCA levels of God-tier. And you have your eternal losers, you know… the Gisele O’Dare type. The prey meant to be hunted down, the benchwarmers who will never reach that All-Star level, those who act like their hot shit only to get bodied by the real stars.

You all will get to see that in action, they're going to make posters out of me bullying Gisele in that ring. Young girls are gonna look at what they see in the ring and feel inspired to be just like me.

May 14th is going to go down in history for multiple reasons. The comeback of The Top Tier on full display and the beating Gisele O’Dare is gonna suffer might just get APEX censored.

(BIANCA soon leaves her seat as the final shot is of the empty studio.)

Matt Miles, VAEVICTIS, Alyssa Grace and Mav. like this post

Back to top Go down

BIANCA Promo #1 | Top Tier Comeback
Page 1 of 1