Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
“I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I] I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
“I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I] I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
“I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I] I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
“I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I] I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
“I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I] I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
“I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I] I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
“I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I] I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
“I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I] I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
“I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I] I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

“I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mav.

Mav.

“I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I] Empty
PostSubject: “I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I]   “I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 6:21 pm

“I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I] 2z1C

Let’s take this from the top.

I’m sure a lot of you are askin’ the same question – who the fuck is Harvey Kennedy?

I don’t blame you for even asking that question, to be very perfectly honest, because I’m heading into a company with some many known names here and there along the cards and– well, here comes this brand new dude along the block that’s about to face one of the biggest names that there is right now in the whole of the sport. You think people are gonna really care for what I’m gonna say about my past, you think that people are even gonna listen to me when you’ve got someone like Christopher Sabertooth is also gonna be sharing the ring with me? I mean, it’s just my opinion and how I think I’ll be seeing things before Sunday comes along. Not gonna be lying to you at all, the stress is building up knowing that I’m walking into the unknown and being the already major underdog with a whole lot to prove and got very minimal time to do so and it’s slowly getting to me. But, I’m not gonna be stressed over the fact that I got this major opponent in the debut match. I’m not gonna be shaking in my boots and thinking to myself that I’m gonna flop—because I know damn well that – even I do fail – I’m gonna make myself look fuckin’ good.

I spent years along the entire professional wrestling scene thinking that there’d never be a day where I’d end up in the position that I’m in right now, and that’s made me wonder what other possibilities I could achieve before then or maybe what I had left in the tank for myself in this entire sport — but when the contract was signed and I put my name down onto the dotted line for this company, I realised that this has become a career revival of sorts and I was going to have to take this advantage to heart. And that’s something I plan on doing here in APEX Wrestling, I plan on making sure that the person that was sitting with their head lowered and thinking if he had any more left to do in this sport was wrong about what they were thinking and what they’ve become is the real fuckin’ reason why I’ve fought for this, for this place to be in this company and to be given the chance to be that guy – to show how a Daemon can become himself once again in a new light, a new place, and a new feeling.

And beginnings are always a hard thing to do, especially in a new company like APEX Wrestling, but for both me and you, Chris? Our beginnings are what shapes our careers from here on out in APEX. What we do on Sunday night shapes our futures—but you’ve gotten a brighter future already, take a look at who you are, you’re Christopher Sabertooth after all! I could begin to name the list of championships that you won throughout the years – whether it was with the persona of Havoc or your normal self – your legacy is on another level, a level like none other, and it’s why I’m sure a whole lot of people picked you to be the odds on favourite heading into this match, wouldn’t that be right?

You came in at Higher Power and you threw the gauntlet down to Aren Mstislav – the big thing that came from the pay-per-view and what was the most talked about thing! That’s the kind of value you bring to the table within one night, Chris! That’s an amazing feat to have.

Though, I’m not going to be all sweetened up to you and talk all about how good you are and what you’ve done for this sport – think about it, Chris, if I just showed nothing but respect and good things about you, I might as well lay down in the middle of that ring on Sunday and let you get the easy win other me— but I won’t be doing that. No, Chris, if there’s one thing that I’ve learned when knowing some history about you? You’re a slow burner at the beginning. Take a look around you and see all the kingdoms that you’ve conquered on your own. It’s like the old saying, ain’t it? “Rome wasn’t built in a day”, and quite clearly – neither was Christopher Sabertooth when he had just entered a brand new company. Was your tenure in places like Omega Wrestling Alliance, Project: Honor, the many many more that have come and gone - even in present times like Death Graps and whatever the fuck you’ve got yourself involved in - all had you built up within a day, a week, or even a month?

Because I don’t think so, not even in the slightest.

You were clearly nothing at that point, as Chris or even Havoc, and it took you long enough to become the namesake that you are. You showed yourself being weakened, you showed yourself being vulnerable on multiple occasions, and you showed yourself being desperate for something that’ll help you make you become that known name everyone remembers. It must be why you picked someone like Aren Mstislav to challenge, eh? A seemingly easy opponent for an older man like himself for – as some would say – a legend in his own right.  And, for a man like you, you’re just not terrifying to face as much as you once were – any other day beforehand and I would’ve trembled in fear knowing that my fate would’ve been sealed by the clutches of a former Nightmare King and literal demonic legend—though that was the past, we’re living in the present! Christopher Sabertooth, so he loves to continue to say, isn’t Havoc in the slightest! And with that, I know APEX is in safe hands— but they'll be even more safer knowing that when Chris’ head hits the mat and the count is made for the one… two… and three?

BOOM!

Out like a fuckin’ light. Daemon’s Elbow for the win.

I’m not going to be used as a welcome mat for you, Chris, because the thought of even being such a thing for anyone that’s ever going to cross paths with me is something that I know that I just cannot allow you to do. This is my beginning as well, not just yours, and I’m focused on making that beginning moment a memorable one and a good one at that as well. To pick up a win against Christopher Sabertooth would mean much to me and my career, but deep down inside of me, it’s simply another day at the office for the Daemon of APEX. The future – whilst it’s already looking good for APEX Wrestling with how things have been going on – is about to be put onto a whole other level with the arrival of the Sovereign of The Commonwealth. I, Harvey Kennedy, will put on the performance of a damn lifetime if it means putting my whole fuckin’ career on the line to make sure that the point is made and proven and none of this is all a waste of time.

The Road of the Daemon is only just beginning, it’s only just starting, and that first roadblock, Chris? It’s got you involved. I’m not gonna go easy on you, and I don’t expect you to be the same for me, but I aim to win and I aim to grab onto the brass ring to make sure my place on this roster is secured the right way.

Because my name is Harvey Kennedy…

The King of The North…

Pro Wrestling’s Excellence

And I have come to conquer.

VAEVICTIS and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

“I Ain't Never Need A False Deity, Give Me Power Or Do A Damn Thing For Me, Bitch.” — APEX on TV [I]
Page 1 of 1