Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Senn

Jacob Senn

Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I Empty
PostSubject: Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I   Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 5:19 pm

Higher Power.

This is a fitting title for the event where Jacob Senn and Arata Asakura make themselves known to the world to be on the path of world championship glory here in APEX. This is the night where we will make it absolutely clear that the only options for who should be considered to claim the APEX World Championship are us and that these pretenders who stand in our path to hold this championship in Finnegan Wakefield and Hiroto Kamiya will become exposed to the world as simply that. There is no one else that should be able to claim that championship and even though I failed in my attempt to claim the coveted trophy myself, this match is the proving moment to show one bad night isn’t set to determine my value as the world champion. As much as I still harbor the hatred for Arata in shared bitterness between each other, he is an ally who will be proven valuable on this path to the APEX World Championship. With the defeat against Liz Karlson after she had surprised me in our first encounter and Arata met with the bitter sting of defeat against Hiroto in their first encounter, I have decided to let our differences be set aside and we should come together to make sure these men who have decided to stake their claim for this opportunity at our expense are dealt with swiftly before they become a problem to our ascension until it has come down to the both of us. I feel confident in Arata’s ability to become APEX World Champion should he be considered for the opportunity to go against the champion besides me, I know the potential Arata has as one of top wrestlers in this industry without having to let my ego degrade it, and to have him on my side until the moment we will need to relive our encounters in 2020 for the opportunity to challenge for that championship, I think we will become a force to be reckoned with to make sure challengers like the men we are set to face don’t dare prevent us from reaching the heights we desire to reach. Our mission that has brought us together for this night is simple in we only seek to take out the competition until the only two names worthy of challenging for the APEX World Championship are Arata Asakura and Jacob Senn and when that moment comes, the both of us will wage war against each other until one of us is able to be recognized as The Higher Power we are today. Our strength as two of the top names this company could have hoped to have signed the dotted line on an APEX contract, it’s undeniable. We may have not had the best introduction to this promotion considering our failures on the very first episode, but you can only chalk that up as one bad night. Every wrestler in this industry is warranted a bad night and if you believe what we delivered on the very first episode of this promotion was the best we could provide to you, you would be blind to what power lies within our souls. I know Arata Asakura to be a better wrestler than the man who allowed his arrogance to blind him against Hiroto Kamiya, I know I can be a better fighter with the experience I have been gifted against current champion Liz Karlson to make sure there is no repeat of what happened on that night again, but we have to prove ourselves and make sure there is no chance of another wrestler laying claim to what we desire. We need to create a graveyard of broken bodies and shattered dreams as evidence of our power when we stand together and with Finnegan and Hiroto hungry for the opportunity to be world champion themselves, what better tributes for the cause to bring forth a higher power in this company than them? Arata will be able to gain his redemption in the form of a decimated Hiroto lying in anguish in the middle of the canvas, I will gain the respect against a former world champion in Finnegan by making sure he tastes the bitter pill of defeat by my hand, and this victory will make sure to provide the path to push forward until we reach the crossroads to decide between the both of us who will challenge for the APEX World Championship. Everyone will have believed in their mind that my match against Liz was a prime example of my decrepit state and a point for me to go off into the last sunset, quit chasing the ever elusive trophy of world championship glory, but I have found a rebirth into being the man I once was in this industry through the Faustian pact I have crafted for myself to be gifted with a higher power people would fail to understand if it was presented to them. This deal with the devil has been the blessing I needed in order to bring about the rebirth of the man who walked through the halls of the greatest wrestling companies known to this industry. A man who had been forgotten, but now can be remembered as what he once was. The most ruthless individual who would make sure every person in his path was stomped out on his desire for conquest in world championship glory. His unmatched cunning which could systematically bring forth the downfall of a person who believed themselves to be so superior, in any capacity of human aptitude, and expose them to being false in holding that ideal. A man who has experienced every possible outcome this industry could deliver unto a person and has found a way to be able to overcome those potentials to persevere until the next opportunity arises to be claimed and conquered.

This is the higher power that has been made known to both of you and you should be struck with fear because the moment you enter into the ring to meet with us, there will be no turning back and only suffering will await you.

I’ve grown tired of being cast as a supporting player in this industry, tired of being forgotten and discarded by the world I crafted through destroying my body, and this is what I’ve become to put an end to this state for me. Immortality has become the thing I crave and to become APEX World Champion, especially while during this time, it will provide me with just that. It will show that the excellence I have delivered through this medium into the world has remained timeless without a single ounce of age upon me. It will display the unparalleled guile I have will be too much for Finnegan or Hiroto to be able to overcome. My repertoire within those ropes as a fighter? Instead of becoming decayed over the course of time, it has only aged like the finest of wine to the point of perfection to be indomitable when confronted. This pact has brought forth a resurrection to my career that has never been seen before by another individual and with the lineage of kings bestowed upon me, the eternal power and prestige coursing through my veins from this deal I have made, it has brought me to a stage in my career where I am at my strongest and most powerful. This path of power and destruction I chose for myself, it has forged me into the legendary force you will regret to have not knelt before in obedience when you had the opportunity to do so. You might have believed in your mind that this match would be the opportunity you both needed to establish yourselves as the next contenders to the APEX World Championship. You may have just felt our words displayed an air of arrogance that you couldn’t abide by and need to silence before you make your plans of being world champion known to the world. Maybe, just maybe, you simply have a death wish and need to find the right people to be able to provide you the wish you desire to see achieve. It doesn’t matter what your motivation was to bring you to this match other than simple retribution for what we did to you, even your desire there pales in comparison to what our mission entails, because the only thing left for you is doom. Doom brought before you in the form of violent brutality, destruction of your body and soul in ways you didn’t believe we would be able to inflict upon you, but that’s because we possess what you don’t. We hold a higher power between us and you? You might be looking at us as mere mortals staring into the heavens at the gods themselves. You could make your way to another company, you could take a hiatus and collect yourself from the destruction you will be forced to endure, do whatever you want and we shall continue on the mission we have placed upon ourselves. Annihilate all who dare to stand in our path from reaching the pinnacle of this company in the APEX World Championship until it comes down to the both of us, enter into our battle to determine which one of us will challenge for the right to claim that crown as our own, and finally defeat the current champion and make sure they are broken beyond repair as we take what belongs to us. Before this, all we have to do is make sure two people are exposed as pretenders to this throne.

Finnegan… Hiroto… prepare for this doom to be delivered unto you. Prepare for the destruction of your mind, body, and soul. Prepare to experience what higher power truly is.

Matt Miles, VAEVICTIS and Mav. like this post

Back to top Go down

Strength in a Higher Power - Higher Power Promo I
Page 1 of 1