Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Blazing Ace American Journal Entry One: Arrival I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Blazing Ace American Journal Entry One: Arrival I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Blazing Ace American Journal Entry One: Arrival I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Blazing Ace American Journal Entry One: Arrival I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Blazing Ace American Journal Entry One: Arrival I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Blazing Ace American Journal Entry One: Arrival I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Blazing Ace American Journal Entry One: Arrival I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Blazing Ace American Journal Entry One: Arrival I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Blazing Ace American Journal Entry One: Arrival I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Blazing Ace American Journal Entry One: Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blazing Ace

Blazing Ace

Blazing Ace American Journal Entry One: Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Blazing Ace American Journal Entry One: Arrival   Blazing Ace American Journal Entry One: Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 5:02 am

🔥 Hiroto Kamiya enters the camera frame in a full suit, carrying the JWS Grand Heavyweight Championship, the major championship of his home promotion, Grand Japan Pro Wrestling. He sits behind a table in front of American wrestling fans. The cloth on the table he’s sitting out has logos for APEX Wrestling on them. You can see several security guards standing by, keeping the fans in check as Hiroto is handed a microphone and prepares to address them. 🔥

Hello to all Professional Wrestling fans here in the United States. It is a pleasure to be able to stand before you today. I am Hiroto Kamiya, a Wrestler from Japan. The federation that I normally call home is Grand Japan Pro Wrestling. It is a company that has made a decent name for itself in the past few years in my native Japan through the leadership of my mentor and owner of the company, Kenjiro Maeda, or better known as Mega Maeda. He is very proud of what we’ve all achieved so far, but desires to increase our development that much further. That is why I am standing here today. I am the JWS Grand Heavyweight Champion. That is Grand Japan’s top championship title. The JWS is the Japanese Wrestling Summit. That is the Governing Body that presides over Grand Japan. They dictate match rules, set touring schedules, officiate tournaments, and more. It’s similar to your system here of utilizing a commissioner or sometimes a general manager from my understanding. This is all new to me and I’m trying to get a grasp on the wrestling business customs here. You see, I hold great pride and honor in myself as the Ace figure of Grand Japan Pro Wrestling. I’ve been dubbed the Blazing Ace, and after every victory I obtain, the fans chant “Burn on brightly forever, BLAZING ACE!” It puts a smile on my face every time I hear it, because for how hard I’ve worked and how much passion and energy I’ve put into my time in Professional Wrestling…I could have never imagined I’d become the man I am today. Not in my wildest dreams. But that’s the thing that I fight for the most. When I look out into the audience, I see the faces…the smiles of men, women, and especially children who have dreams. And my greatest desire is to make an impact on them positively. To show them that if they work hard enough and if they never quit, then they too can make their dreams come true. I hope to inspire as many people as watch me as possible to become Dream Chasers. Meeting fans of all ages, shapes, and backgrounds who tell me I made them believe in going after what they wanted makes it all worth it. It lets me know that there is power in our actions inside of the ring. I could go on and on about that, but I suppose I should talk more about why I’m even here in APEX Wrestling, haha. You see, as the Blazing Ace, Maeda-Sensei selected me to be the one to represent Grand Japan proudly as an international star here in APEX Wrestling. I suppose he officiated the deal with APEX owner Matt Miles. It brings me great pride to know that I am the one who was selected for the task. My mission is to help expand the great name of Grand Japan Pro Wrestling throughout the rest of the world, starting with the United States. And the best way I can do that is by impressing you all as much as I can with my abilities as a Professional Wrestling! Which brings me to my first match…

🔥 The Blazing Ace loosens up his tie as he looks out at the fans, lifting up his right hand from the table to run his hand through his hair a bit before he prepares to speak once more. 🔥

My first opponent is a man I’m familiar with even though we’ve never once interacted before. The “One Real Shogun”, Arata Asakura. He’s a man of many nicknames, and many suits. But he’s a man that the people of Japan are incredibly proud of. What he’s achieved in the short time he’s been a Professional Wrestling is outstanding. If I had a hat, I would tip it off to him at this moment. And now I understand, he comes off as a very different man to all of you here in America than back home in our native Japan. But while I would like for you all to understand where I’m coming from when I say those things, I also more than understand where you’re coming from with your feelings towards him. While I commend his pride on our homeland, I cannot applaud his deplorable actions towards the people of the western world. And that’s not to say that I don’t understand why he feels the way he feels, at least partially. To a small degree, he is correct in his feelings towards certain Gaijin Wrestlers. For those that don’t know, Gaijin are what we call foreign wrestlers in Japan. But most of the ones I’ve met in my many years competing have all been very respectful towards our business back home and our culture and the way we treat the sport of Wrestling there. I suppose Arata has had different experiences. In the end however, since the match is between him and I, I suppose that does not matter. What you’re going to see though is a true clash of the most dominant styles in Puroresu. Arata Asakura’s Strong Style versus my Royal Puroresu! It’d be too difficult to not only explain the two, but break down the differences here. So I implore you all to watch closely in the upcoming match to truly understand. Despite having two different styles in the ring, two different paths in this business, and having two different perspectives on the greater world of wrestling…we are one in the same in the most important regard. We both desire nothing more than to proudly put Puroresu on a Pedestal above the rest. We want to showcase the sport of Wrestling as it was cultivated and matured in the country of Japan proudly to the entire world. Which means even though we find ourselves on opposite ends of the ring at APEX Wrestling’s Inception, in a way we’re partners actually. Partners in a long term goal, despite having two different ways of wanting to achieve that goal. I can see we have the same end goal. We just want to take two completely different paths to get there. In a way Arata, you remind me a lot of my long-time rival in Grand Japan now, he was my former tag team partner and close friend…Jiro Iwada. Back then we were known as the Hiro-Jiro Connection. But one day Jealousy and Spite took over his mind and he betrayed me. We’ve been almost mortal enemies ever since. So I know what it’s like to deal with someone who carries themselves like you. That of course does not mean I’ll take you lightly. Far from it. It means you’ll get the absolute BEST out of the Blazing Ace for sure! I’ll be charging at you full force from the start with zero hesitation…and I’m expecting the same out of you of course. A dream match the people of Japan must have been waiting to witness. The Golden Dragon going one on one with The Jurassic Giant! The outcome is as unpredictable as the chances were of the match itself ever even taking place. But there’s only one place to find out. APEX Wrestling’s Inception! I thank all of you wonderful people for your time!

🔥 Hiroto Kamiya first places the microphone down on the table and wipes his forehead. He then rises from his chair, holds up the JWS Grand Heavyweight Championship proudly to the American fans, before bowing to them. The fans applaud The Grand Japan Giant as he smiles widely at them and waves them goodbye as he leaves the camera view and the camera fades to black. 🔥

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1