Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1 I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1 I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1 I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1 I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1 I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1 I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1 I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1 I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1 I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JosieGreyEsq

le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1 Empty
PostSubject: le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1   le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2022 9:08 pm

le début

3 septembre 2022
[REDACTED], OR
Entrée de blog vidéo #1

(a cabin. bare interior. small cot, dog bed, water and food dishes, radio, shotgun, hot plate.)

(a petite blonde woman, adorned in black jeans and sleeveless death metal shirt, walks into frame. she sits cross legged in front of the camera and hangs her head, scratching at her temples. she suddenly flips her hair back and ties it into a ponytail. she gently tugs her eyepatch down a little before looking into the camera. she smiles.)

Bonjour. Je m’appelle Josie Grey. This is, uh…my video blog. I refuse to say Vlog.

Merde…

C'est bon, Josie. Continue.

Oui, ok.

I am creating these blogs as a way of getting out my thoughts…as a way of…I don’t know…how you say…putting it all out there. I was never one to speak my mind growing up, so I would journal constantly. Now…here we are.

The difference between then and now, though…is Now, I have a voice…I have a voice that I control, that I am in charge of.

(josie gently taps at her eye patch, smiling with relief after a second. she continues)

And this voice that I wield? It’s a weapon. It is a warning call. It is a death knell. The day I found my voice was the day the world opened up for me, and I haven’t stopped using MY voice since then. I will call out injustices…I will speak up for those that can’t speak…I will stand up for those that can’t defend themselves, and when I speak? You had better believe, people listen.

Because when I speak, I speak truths. When I say I’m a killer…does my voice tremble? When I stand in front of MAD DOGS and SNARLING WOLVES, do I ask them politely to move along, or do I say…in a loud, clear voice… Fight Me?

I fear nobody. I fear nothing. I have seen death.

(she brushes the loose hair out of the way of her eyepatch.)

And yet here I stand…after the world itself sent a MONSTER to kill me; after the forest ITSELF sent a DEATH MACHINE for me…

Here. I. Sit.

So, when I say…Mesdames et Messieurs de APEX…that I am…a serious threat? You can rest assured, mes amours, that I am not…as you say…bullshitting.

And this brings me to…Arthur.

A good man. Somebody I respect and consider a friend.

Which is why, enfants, I want you all to pay close, close attention to what I do. I want you all to gather around the monitors backstage, and WATCH as I systematically destroy somebody I have laughed and spent time with. I want you all to WATCH…as I shatter the bones and pulverize the cartilage of somebody I call not just a colleague, but a Friend.

And I want you all to ask each other…ask an agent…ask yourselves…if THAT is what she does to a friend…

Then what the fuck is she going to do to me?

(josie smiles. she leans back on her hands and cracks her neck.)

For now, mes amies, you don’t have to worry. You can just watch.

But every time you clock in here? Every time you lot show up to work and see who you’re facing…pray. Pray you don’t see my name next to yours this week.

Because sooner or later…you will be across the ring from me.

And you will have to do what nobody can do.

Fight Me.

(she smirks again, before reaching forward, and turning off the came-)

fín

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

le début - entrée de blog vidéo 1
Page 1 of 1