Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
The Debut I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
The Debut I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
The Debut I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
The Debut I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
The Debut I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
The Debut I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
The Debut I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
The Debut I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
The Debut I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

The Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

The Debut Empty
PostSubject: The Debut   The Debut I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 5:51 am

The Debut Cool_t16

Wow. APEX Wrestling huh? Nothing really beats the nervous excitement that you feel when stepping into the unknown. Of course, when you’ve got a reputation to uphold, the pressure is always on. The fact that I could step through the curtains at Higher Power and get the people excited about me is a blessing. Not everybody is lucky to command the attention of the people, so I am grateful. I know that some people backstage are worried that this guy who has already made his name elsewhere is going to simply insert himself to the top leaping over every newcomer that waits patiently in the line for their opportunity. Honestly, I could do that. Not because I feel entitled to be treated a certain way-- No. Because I am that good.

Matt Miles has a cool thing going with APEX and as a friend, it’d be a shame if I didn’t support him in his endeavors. So, I gave him a call and asked if I could be a part of history. Early on in my career, a new company such as this provided me with an opportunity to prove myself. Well, after years in this business, I have nothing left to prove. My position in this industry is undeniable. Of course, there are still places that I can go to and be forced to establish my name from the ground up. That’s just how it works these days. There are endless opportunities to grow and I am not shy about learning something new even to this day.

But that’s not APEX, is it? So am I doing this because I am comfortable being around people who know me very well already? Not really! I don’t expect to be handed anything. I don’t expect to be put in championship opportunities off the bat. I don’t expect anything! That’s not why I am here. APEX is a new company looking to reach greater heights and if I can help supplement even a small percentage of that, I’d be happy. I am not here for the glory-- I am here to share the wealth of knowledge that I have acquired over the years of working all around the world. I see a lot of future stars and unfamiliar faces that I am really excited to work with.

Of course, APEX also has legends under its books like Jacob Senn and the man whose open challenge I answered, Aren Mstislav. OWA Hall of Famer. Former General Manager of Friday Nights Olympus. Unfortunately, our paths never crossed. So what better way to get acclimated to the APEX faithful than to give them a match they won’t want to miss! OWA Grand Slam Champion and future first-ballot Hall of Famer against a man whose legacy in EAW is still talked about to this day. Sure, he’d go on to be cast under the large shadow of his highly successful wife but hey! Mr. Aren Jaxon still deserves all the respect in this world. I am kidding! Either way, I’d love to see what comes of this interaction that we had at Higher Power. I am up for the challenge. The ball is in his court. We can deliver on a dream match so early on in APEX’s history or he can keep dodging me like a fucking pussy.

But enough about Aren. We’re here to talk about my APEX debut. People are excited and I simply cannot wait. Every time I step foot in a new company, I feel excited. Because there are no preconceived notions behind who I am and what I have done that follow me for the most part. I WANT to tell the people who I am through my words and my actions. Sure, a lot of APEX fans already know who I am. But for the three people at the back that don’t, my name is Christopher Sabertooth. I have made a career out of proving my doubters wrong. I have made a career out of outwrestling my opposition. They call me The Truth Seer because every punch that I throw is doused in a heavy dose of reality behind it. I am the LAST REAL WRESTLER because that’s how I feel these days. People are not respecting the art of wrestling for what it is. People are too busy lost in the glamor and the fame and fortune that it might bring along with it. They’re not willing to put in the time that it takes to perfect the craft. They’re not ready to be thrown into the deep end every fucking match, with a chance of taking YEARS out of your own life due to one stupid mistake. They’re not willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING to get where they want to be. People are complacent. They’re foolish. They’re delusional. And I hate all of it!

Well, I sure am glad to see that my opponent Harvey Kennedy doesn’t seem to be following that trend. He sure did his homework, not that it’s hard to find out about me and my history. I agree with him about Christopher Sabertooth having to scratch and claw his way into being what he is today. I agree that I didn’t start at the very top everywhere I went. I had to build my reputation and I did that by taking down the favorites. By beating the BEST that the company had to offer. And now Harvey has been afforded a similar opportunity that he wants to make the most of. Yes, I did just call myself one of the best APEX has to offer even before I made my in-ring debut. Why? Because I am Christopher Sabertooth. That is enough said, really.

Though, I do want to apologize to Harvey. The King of the fookin’ North, as he would say. While I hoped to face Aren on my debut, it seems like that match will have to wait. I am aware that this is Harvey’s big debut as well. Technically, we’re on the same boat. Starting from the ground up in a new company. But sorry to rain on your parade because nobody is really asking about Harvey Kennedy, are they? It’s all about MY debut. MY first match. MY moment. There’s nothing I can do about that other than apologize. I didn’t want to take away the limelight from you but that’s what happens when you’re one of the best to ever do it.

This is the biggest stage Harvey has ever been on. I am sure the nerves are getting to him, especially knowing who he’s up against. But don’t worry! I am going to make sure it’s fast and easy. It’ll be a great learning experience, trust me! When I started my career, I wasn’t any good either. Sure I had some skills in the art of wrestling but the business is not as simple as it seems. I had to learn the tough way about life and the misery it brings. You even mentioned the DEMON inside of me. Fair play! Havoc has been an important part of my life and sure, most people don’t want to accept that Havoc and I are two different souls in one body. I don’t blame them because it’s so out of the ordinary.

Harvey was smart to bring up the fact that I NEEDED Havoc to get me out of the runt. I needed him to make a name in wrestling. Sure, I have then gone on to earn plenty of championships as myself but Havoc played an important part in gaining notoriety in this business. Which is fair! And I am glad that you don’t have to dig deep into the darkness to do the same. I am glad that you don’t need a demon to fucking a succeed because guess what, I didn’t want that either! I wouldn’t wish such a fate on my worst enemy. So, I am glad that you’re not falling into the same cycle that a lot of young wrestlers seem to do these days. They give up very easily. Their mind is easily broken and becomes susceptible to the devilish urges that linger in the darkness.

Luckily for you and me, that’s not who you’re facing! Not Havoc. Not the old Sabertooth that couldn’t fight for himself because he was too weak-minded. Those days as FAR behind me and I look forward to showcasing my ability to a new audience! You just happen to be at the wrong place and at the wrong time. I am sorry that your debut has been overshadowed but frankly, the exposure that I am getting you might make this the best moment in your young career. So revel in it! Enjoy the spotlight while it lasts because you’ll go back down the ladder after our match while I find myself amongst my peers at the top. Hey, maybe one day we’ll meet again as equals. But this Sunday-- That’s not what you’re getting. An ass beating. A lesson in humility. A dose of reality. And above all, something to chase. One day, you’ll be as great as Christopher Sabertooth. Not this Sunday though.

VAEVICTIS, Alyssa Grace and Mav. like this post

Back to top Go down

The Debut
Page 1 of 1