Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S   Prodigy I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S   Prodigy I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S   Prodigy I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S   Prodigy I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S   Prodigy I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S   Prodigy I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S   Prodigy I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S   Prodigy I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S   Prodigy I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S Prodigy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JosieGreyEsq

Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S   Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S Prodigy   Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S   Prodigy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 3:22 pm

Name: Josefín Antoinette Grey
Ring Name: Josie Grey
Nickname(s): The Prodigy, The Natural, Perfect Weapon, Ulvensdatter, Le Enfant Revenant
Picbase: Julia Hart w/ eyepatch
Date of Birth/Age: 10/03/1990 (31 years old)
Alignment: It’s hella complicated. Some people love me, some people don’t. Watchagonnado? I guess Face? Go ahead, put me in a box.
Hometown: Paris, France
Billed From: Paris, France
Height: 5 ft, 5 in
Weight: 120 lbs
How long has your character been wrestling for?: Like…a month or two? Maybe five?
Theme Song: “I Will Be Heard” by Hatebreed
Entrance Description:

“NOW! IS THE TIME! FOR ME TO RISE! TO MY FEET!
WIPE YOUR SPIT! FROM MY FACE! WIPE THESE TEARS! FROM MY EYES!”

The lights flicker and static with the opening chords of Hatebreed’s “I Will Be Heard.” As the song rips through the arena, whipping the rabid fans into a frenzy, the curtain flips open. Josie Grey slowly strolls out as the lights spiral, her hands in the pockets of her black varsity jacket. Her mouth is covered by a black Bandana, and on top of her head, a black Superare beanie. She cracks her neck and stops at the top of the ramp, pulling her hands out of her pockets and sliding up her sleeves, before stalking down to the ring.

“Introducing First!/And Her Opponent! From Paris, France, she weighs in at 120 pounds…SHEEEE IS THE PRRRODIGY…JOSIE…GRRRRREEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!”

Josie approaches the ring and makes a sharp turn on her heel towards the steps, stopping at the bottom and taking a knee. She places her hands on the top step and uses it to crack her knuckles, before scurrying to her feet and up to the apron. Josie slows down, taking careful steps as she walks the apron, looking out at the crowd…

NOW I’VE DONE THINGS I REGRET!
AND IT’S TIME TO REVERSE THE ROLES!
I JUST WANT TO MAKE GOOD ON!
ALL THE PROMISES I HAVE MADE
(I Will Be)

Josie rips off her bandana as the fans scream along…

I!
WILL!
BE!

I WILL BE HEARD!

I!
WILL!
BE!

I WILL BE HEEEEARD!

Josie turns and roars through the ropes, making a beeline for the opposite ropes. She jumps and stands on the second rope, slowly cutting at her throat with her thumb before hopping back down and taking off her beanie. She takes off her jacket and tosses it out of the ring,
IF OPPONENT IS ENTERING NEXT: Josie then stalks towards the ramp side ropes and steps through them, standing on the apron, waiting for her opponent.
IF OPPONENT IS IN RING: She approaches her opponent and gets close, nose to nose if applicable, and smirks, talking random shit in French. As the ref separates them, Josie smirks and shoves them away, returning to her corner on her own.
Ring Attire: Black thigh length boxing shorts with “JOSIE” written in gold olde English font on the front waistband, “PRODIGY” in the same style on the back, Academie de Revenant patch on right thigh, Tarah Nova’s Underground patch on the left; white sky-top boots (to about mid-calf), black sports bra covered by a deep tank cut death metal, hardcore punk, or ABBA t-shirt.
Red hand wraps.

Motivations for competing:
Cos fighting and wrestling is extremely fun.
To prove I’m not the same Josie that everyone beat up and laughed at.

Would your character cheat?: /As Needed

Strengths:
I’m A Fucking Prodigy - I’m not spitting bullshit. I’m not just making up a cute name. I’m the definition of a prodigy. Anything I try, I master at an incredible speed. Of course, it depends on the difficulty, how quickly I master it, but I can speak 4 languages, am a bar certified lawyer in France and the US, was on the French National Fencing Team at 16 after starting fencing at 15…I’m a prodigy. And a fire starter. Smack my bitch up.
Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body - I really don’t give a shit if I get hurt. I’m fine. Oh no, barbed wire…oh no, razors…oh no…when you’ve had your eye ripped out by a bear and been attacked by a wolf, pain in a wrestling ring is kinda…not much.
For the record, the bear claw hurt more.
French Deadpool (Le Deadpool) - Ok, I Know…that’s kinda “hey, you can’t call yourself that!” And I get it, but also go fuck yourself. You know how Deadpool is hella adaptable and fuckin weird and unpredictable and that gives them an advantage? Yeah, me too. Minus the pansexual part.
Icewoman - I like people, but dude…if you think I give a shit what happens to you in the ring, you should probably go work at, like…I dunno…nothing. At your house. At bouncing a ball. Cos you’re stupid. I’m sorry. Point is: Anything goes in the ring.

Weaknesses:
Greener Than Goose Shit - Ok, so…I know I said I master things hella fast, and I do (what’s up English language?), but I ALSO said more complicated things take longer, aaaand fighting and wrestling are pretty damn intricate. So while I’m hella good, I’m also prone to occasionally doing something…dumb.
Shockingly Emotional for a Frenchwoman - Ok, so…I ALSO know I said I’m an icewoman and don’t care about shit, but that only applies to YOU. I don’t care about YOU. Unless I do! …this makes sense… anyway, yeah, if I start losing momentum or get desperate, yeah…I might get emotional, and yeah, I might act crazy and do weird shit. SUE ME. I grew up in the 2000’s.
Napoleon Was Small, Too… - ok, so…I’m not SAVANNAH small (Peter Dinklage) but I’m petite. Most of the time that doesn’t matter, but when it DOES…sacrebleu, does it matter…

Gimmick: French Deadpool. But a chick. Who wrestles.

Is Fight Me a gimmick?

I have no idea. Let’s figure it out together, oui?

Taunts/Mannerisms: If I don’t like someone, I’ll look down my nose at them. I’m French, I can’t help it.
Main taunts: middle finger, pretending to nap, laying across the top turnbuckle, mock clapping, checking her nails, teaching opponent how to fight mid Fight (like Max Holloway)
Wake Up Taunt: I guess I go into a trance and yell “Se lever!” at my opponent till they get up. I dunno. Can neither confirm nor deny.

Weapon of Choice: I like kendo sticks. And if alllllll else fails, my trusty switchblade Stacy.
Wrestling Style: Place an [X] in front of those that apply. [] HIGHFLYER [X] BRAWLER [] DIRTY [X] HARDCORE [] LUCHA LIBRE [] POWERHOUSE [X] PURORESU [X] SUBMISSION [] TECHNICAL
Favorite Match Type(s): Fights. Jawns where I can let loose and just beat the shit out of people. So like…well, anything, really…I kinda like em all.
Least Favorite Match Type(s): We in Wolvesden were trained to despise casket matches…that’s it

Common Moves:
- Suplex variations
- Basic Muay Thai strikes (from Niki Khan’s training)
- Basic MMA strikes/takedowns (from Michael Bishop’s training)
- Bear Trap II — Josie plays possum before pulling opponent into a submission or pin attempt
- Bear Trap III — Rear Naked Choke
- Parisian Violence — Back sole kick to the gut, followed by Axe and Smash
- Coffee Grinder — Arm trapped stomps to the chest (like what Danielson does)
- Le Guillotine — Guillotine Choke
- Running European Uppercut
- Belgian Mal - Turnbuckle run Bulldog off the apron to the outside
- Cactus Clothesline to the outside/apron
- A SHOCKINGLY good Springboard Hurricanrana
- Dropsault
- Red Card — Baseball Slide Leg Sweep
- Slaps to the head of an opponent on the ground/kneeling/rising (like, quick little slaps, more annoying than anything else…kinda like saying “hurry up” to her opponent)
- BING BONG — Koppu Kick/Somersault Heel kick (typically done as a desperation counter to an oncoming opponent

Signatures:
- Icepick — Rings of Saturn w/ hammer fists to the face (this *can* be used to finish someone)
- Spear (adopted from Michael Bishop)
- Kill Joy Buzzer - Ripcord Bitchslap (adopted from Tarah Nova)
- Fight Me — Iiiiiiiiiii kinda go into a trance and goad my opponent into a STIFF striking battle (think Ibushi’s trance thing and Shibata in general…) aaaaaaand I just kinda calmly say “Fight Me…” after everything I throw…it’s pretty gnarly.
- Storm The Bastille — Claymore Kick
- Killing Joke — Single Arm Lifting DDT/Finn Balor’s 1916 (Adopted from Kenny Drake)

Finishers:
- La Haine — Mushroom Stomp (can be hit from, like, anywhere)
- Deadman Aeternum — Charging Bicycle Kick (adopted from Michael Bishop)
- Jeanne D’Arc - One Winged Angel
- Bon Nuit — Katahajime Choke/Tazmission/Redrum
- ULTIMATE FINISHER: Ulvensdatter - Electric Chair Emerald Flowsion

———
OOC Name/Alias: Kenny
OOC Pronouns: He/Him
OOC Fed Experience: Since 2001, maybe? 2002? I’m old.
Character Twitter Handle: @JosieGreyEsq

Back to top Go down
JosieGreyEsq

Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S   Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S Prodigy   Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S   Prodigy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 3:23 pm

I’ll edit this so it doesn’t look like hot garbage
Back to top Go down

Josie Grey - N A M E L E S S Prodigy
Page 1 of 1