Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Christian King is a dirty toe sucker I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Christian King is a dirty toe sucker I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Christian King is a dirty toe sucker I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Christian King is a dirty toe sucker I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Christian King is a dirty toe sucker I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Christian King is a dirty toe sucker I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Christian King is a dirty toe sucker I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Christian King is a dirty toe sucker I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Christian King is a dirty toe sucker I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Christian King is a dirty toe sucker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CHAOS

CHAOS

Christian King is a dirty toe sucker Empty
PostSubject: Christian King is a dirty toe sucker   Christian King is a dirty toe sucker I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 11:54 pm

(Our video begins as we get an up close and personal look of CHAOS in his lair, face in the lens as he is fumbling to turn on the camera.)

“Is this thing on….”

(CHAOS sees the red light and realizes he is now live, letting out a scowl and lifting his cape.)

Greetings meatbags!

Call your world leaders, clutch your pearls, and present your finest women for breeding, because CHAOS has arrived in APEX and he is here to take over! Ahaha, yes! You all thought it ended with Lord Havoc, didn’t you? You thought the suffering our supreme leader unleashed on your souls was enough, but nooo. As much as he is capable of destroying you all on his lonesome, I decided that the price the human race should pay is far greater than what he has mercifully allowed. And so I, Havocs strongest, most EVILLLL soldier, the unknown realms most cunning demon, Chaos, Incredibly Handsome Criminal Genius and Master of All Villainy, has crossed over into your territory to continue to push the agenda of the superior species — to impose the will of your new leaders so we can mold the world into what it needs to be! A proper wasteland to act as our playground! Anarchy which will shock the system of your milquetoast, rigged society. It will be such fun to be out in the battlefields instead of twiddling my thumbs on the sidelines, and my opportunity to jump into the action has already arrived. Unfortunately it isn’t Judge Judith or Kelsey Creed, but rather a man named Christian King - a person whose name alone makes me want to set his wreckoning in motion. Not only does his first name remind me of you meatbags’ pathetic dogma full of flaccid tails of turning the other cheek and loving thy neighbor, but he has the nerve to announce himself to the ring with the last name KING while being on a roster with my LORD Havoc! We shall not have that! It’s your first night in Apex but we won’t allow you to get settled in with a name full of falsehoods that correct my message! I shall do my Lord Havoc a favor and not interrupt his night off…hopefully he can enjoy an evening with his queen engaging in the beast of two backs. But more importantly the takeaway is this: whether he is absent or not, our campaign will be in full effect his weekend! That is exactly why I am needed! The battle for world domination never ends, and even while my Lord rests as it his throne I shall wave the flag…and shove it up the ass of Christian King!

(CHAOS leans in and fails to shut off the camera, but doesn’t seem to notice. He looks off to the side to speak with his servant SAV.)

CHAOS: How was that? Was it menacing enough? Should I redo it and use that soul reaper line? Maybe some baby eating? I want them to truly know how EVIL I am you know —

(The video cuts.)

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Christian King is a dirty toe sucker
Page 1 of 1