Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Bahama Mamas again. I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Bahama Mamas again. I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Bahama Mamas again. I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Bahama Mamas again. I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Bahama Mamas again. I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Bahama Mamas again. I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Bahama Mamas again. I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Bahama Mamas again. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Bahama Mamas again. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Bahama Mamas again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessie B. X The Taureau

Jessie B. X The Taureau

Bahama Mamas again. Empty
PostSubject: Bahama Mamas again.   Bahama Mamas again. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2022 1:47 am

Bahama Mamas again xD

Jessie B.: What do you think of this, The Taureau? JES-SIE-B always makes people happy!

The Taureau just nods

Jessie B.: But JES-SIE-B always pissed people off in Apex and JES-SIE-B doesn't care!

The Taureau: …

Jessie B.: You know what though, The Taureau? Why don't you take a rest and have some fun here? So many beautiful hoes!

Jessie B.: Not interested? Does Planet Barnyard have more beautiful Women?

The Taureau nods again xD

Jessie B.: Ah ok, I understand. Anyway, JES-SIE-B is going to team up with Arturo Cabello again because he is a good hombre and the always so talented Jack Cole!

And we are going to take on Alec Fernandes, Kevin Maverick, and Jimmy Jihad! At this point JES-SIE-B has a piece of history with Alec Fernandes and Kevin Maverick and you know what? JES-SIE-B actually respects those two. JES-SIE-B and Arturo Cabello beat them before but they actually gave a good fight, so that is your credit!

But, but, they still have no girls and so does Jimmy Jihad. Isn't that sad?

But I don't think they want to think about hoes right now because what they want is to beat JES-SIE-B, Arturo Cabello, and Jack Cole! JES-SIE-B welcomes it and JES-SIE-B wants to deal with them! And now The Taureau is what JES-SIE-B calls The protection insurance and if he is going to help me, Arturo, and Cole to help us win, then so be it. Winning is winning, don't you agree with JES-SIE-B, The Taureau?

The Taureau nods one more time

Jessie B.: Perfect and that's what JES-SIE-B calls a winning strategy, guerilla warfare, and survival at finest. Fernandes, Maverick, and Jimmy are good but the combinations of handsome people like Arturo Cabello, Jack Cole, and of course: your favourite Pimp JES-SIE-B are the dream team! Now, let's go catch some beer, The Taureau!

The Taureau follows Jessie B and the cameraman follows them.

Jessie B.: What? You're still here? No drink for you unless you have money!

Camera fades to black and we don't know if the cameraman decides to drink in Bahama Mamas or not :/
Bahama Mamas again xD

Jessie B.: What do you think of this, The Taureau? JES-SIE-B always makes people happy!

The Taureau just nods

Jessie B.: But JES-SIE-B always pissed people off in Apex and JES-SIE-B doesn't care!

Jessie B.: You know what though, The Taureau? Why don't you take a rest and have some fun here? So many beautiful hoes!

Jessie B.: Not interested? Does Planet Barnyard have more beautiful Women?

The Taureau nods again xD

Jessie B.: Ah ok, I understand. Anyway, JES-SIE-B is going to team up with Arturo Cabello again because he is a good hombre and the always so talented Jack Cole!

And we are going to take on Alec Fernandes, Kevin Maverick, and Jimmy Jihad! At this point JES-SIE-B has a piece of history with Alec Fernandes and Kevin Maverick and you know what? JES-SIE-B actually respects those two. JES-SIE-B and Arturo Cabello beat them before but they actually gave a good fight, so that is your credit!

But, but, they still have no girls and so does Jimmy Jihad. Isn't that sad?

But I don't think they want to think about hoes right now because what they want is to beat JES-SIE-B, Arturo Cabello, and Jack Cole! JES-SIE-B welcomes it and JES-SIE-B wants to deal with them! And now The Taureau is what JES-SIE-B calls The protection insurance and if he is going to help me, Arturo, and Cole to help us win, then so be it. Winning is winning, don't you agree with JES-SIE-B, The Taureau?

The Taureau nods one more time

Jessie B.: Perfect and that's what JES-SIE-B calls a winning strategy, guerilla warfare, and survival at finest. Fernandes, Maverick, and Jimmy are good but the combinations of handsome people like Arturo Cabello, Jack Cole, and of course: your favourite Pimp JES-SIE-B are the dream team! Now, let's go catch some beer, The Taureau!

The Taureau follows Jessie B and the cameraman follows them.

Jessie B.: What? You're still here? No drink for you unless you have money!

Camera fades to black and we don't know if the cameraman decides to drink in Bahama Mamas or not :/

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Bahama Mamas again.
Page 1 of 1