Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Round 2.5?? I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Round 2.5?? I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Round 2.5?? I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Round 2.5?? I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Round 2.5?? I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Round 2.5?? I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Round 2.5?? I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Round 2.5?? I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Round 2.5?? I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Round 2.5??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

Round 2.5?? Empty
PostSubject: Round 2.5??   Round 2.5?? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 6:48 pm

Round 2.5?? Coolte25
I am back on my bullshit. Sorry, I had to tune in and talk to y’all. My opponent, who I genuinely do respect, hasn’t been vocal of late. I’ve been WAITING to hear back from him but there’s silence on the other side. I sure hope as shit that something changes because it’s definitely harder talking to yourself. Listen, I know I am carrying the views and the attention for this match but it doesn’t mean that there won’t be any contribution from his side. After all, he’s the ACE of Grand Japan Wrestling! Where’s the enthusiasm! Is there a language barrier that I am unaware of? He seemed completely fine talking about Arata. And he talked a big game too! He really hyped himself up to be this worthy opponent. This proven top-level talent and I can’t even front-- He backed it up… for about ten seconds. It’s a shame to see talented wrestlers like Hiroto peak so early on in the company’s lifespan. APEX hasn’t even walked yet and Hiroto has already dropped the ball somehow. How can you fail to get the job done having a legend like Finnegan Wakefield by your side?! Before anybody comes at me-- I know that Jacob Senn and Arata Asakura are two of the best to ever do it. But that’s beside the point! Hiroto Kamiya wants to be seen in that same light. He wants to be treated like the big deal he is. And of course, Grand Japan benefits from that. I can’t hate a bunch of wrestlers getting paid. 

This shit is what I love to do and Grand Japan deserves to have all the eyes on them. Heck, maybe I’d pay them a visit. I love wrestling in Japan and ever since SSW went on hiatus, I’ve been itching to get back. OWA is soon going to provide me with an opportunity to do just that with the biggest show of the year taking place in the land of the rising sun. Tell me that Grand Japan wouldn’t benefit from someone like me showing up unannounced. Scratch that-- They should make a whole event out of it. One of the best wrestlers in the world is making his DEBUT! All eyes should and WOULD be on me. Just like they are right now in APEX. While I did shit the bag with Harvey, no thanks to Aren. At least, the favor has been returned. Aren ain’t any better either. How’s that man declaring his intentions of killing The Nightmare King when he can’t get one over the Daemon from up North. Losing to a Geordie is a new low-- but hey! I can relate! We’re in this shit together, after all. 

So, no pressure Hiroto! You are well versed in the art of wrestling and have done that at the top level in Grand Japan-- But we ain’t in Grand Japan, are we? We’re in ‘MURICA bay bay! The land of FREEDOM! This is what we call-- the big leagues. Yes, that’s quite conceited of me to assume that whatever we do is the best. But it just is! Dammit, I feel like Jeff X has been a bad influence on me. I never used to be patriotic. But then again, I was never into the idea of GOD either. Not until a fucking demon entered my asshole and changed my life forever. So, Hiroto-- The thing is, that I feel great! I really do! Not everybody gets a second chance at life, and I’ve got plenty of fucking chances to get this shit right. And finally, it feels like I’ve got it in the bag. It feels like I’ve accomplished something worth talking about. Something to be proud of. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I’d find love. That I’d one day start a family. But here we are with Mrs. Hana Nakajima Sabertooth, kicking ass together. Shit really can’t get any better… Well, that’s not true. It can. A new company means new championship belts. And while I don’t think I’ve earned myself an opportunity to compete against Liz or Emmy-- Not that I am not capable. I just don’t want to be handed something just because of who I am. I am sure YOU understand that. You had to work SO HARD to get that Grand Japan Heavyweight bollocks-- Whatever! You get my point. Imagine if all of that was handed to you. Would you ever feel satisfied? Would you ever be able to be content with your life? I know I wouldn’t.

But dammit! I NEED you to say something. ANYTHING! Hiroto, I am really excited about this match. I’m always up for a challenge and I’ve never faced you before. I’ve been going around video libraries trying to rent some DVDs of Grand Japan so that I can study up on my opponent-- It’s a shame they were all out of stock. Y’all must be in DEMAND! Or that, nobody gives a shit. Hey, whatever it is, I am sure APEX will be a GREAT way of getting more eyes on the product. I know you care about Grand Japan too. You wouldn’t abandon ship just because you’re getting success here in the States, will ya? You sure don’t look like the type of guy who gives up. Grand Japan NEEDS its biggest star and this Sunday, you’ve got a fantastic opportunity to elevate Grand Japan to another level. While I did prove my worth in SSW, this is your first real test here in the land of freedom! I am sure you’re not trying to get Layne Kurobane’d on a Final Destination weekend. I want to see some fight out of ya. I want to see the Blazing Ace that the world is raving about! 

So far, I must say that it’s been disappointing. I feel like I might go crazy again talking to myself. That’s a joke, by the way. Putting that out there for legal reasons… and Aren. Don’t get the wrong idea. Havoc stays the fuck AWAY from me. I don’t want to deal with his shit again. So, I am sorry to burst your bubble. Speaking of bubbles, Hiroto is a bit… chubby innit? Listen, chiseled abs and peak male physique don’t mean shit if you can’t put up a fight. Thankfully, I sure can! 

By the way, I apologize for being harsh to you the last time I spoke. Yes, I did threaten to stomp your fucking head till it's mush. But I had a reason! Aren Mstislav is an OWA Hall of Famer. A champion in his own right. While he didn’t taste any sort of success in OWA, so you can say that his good days were behind him but he has that one title that I don’t have yet. The Hall of Famer tag. While I am pretty much guaranteed to be in there at some point, it’ll definitely add a feather to my cap beating another Hall of Famer. Also-- They fucking put Keelan in there! HELLO? I AM RIGHT HERE! Keelan didn’t do shit! I am a fucking Grand Slam Champion! But I digress. It’ll happen when the time is right. 

Some dumbass did mention that Aren has his own demons of the past… Is he fucking projecting right now? Is he putting his own insecurities on the table because he HATES seeing me happy? Seeing me go beyond the demon that had come to define my life. It irked him, didn’t it? Cause he hasn’t been happy. Maybe that’s why he’s trying all sorts of shit. Heck, he’s even got a baby coming his way. Congrats, by the way! Just a friendly note, if that kid ever becomes a wrestler-- Have them take the Jaxon name. It’s honestly just easier to say than Mstislav. And a lot more recognizable! Aria is the real deal after all.

Don’t you agree, Hiroto? Who am I kidding-- You’re not fucking talking. OPEN YOUR MOUTH, BUDDY! COME ON, PAL! GIVE ME THE BLAZING ACE! GIVE ME THE MAN WHO BEAT ARATA ASAKURA! I WANT THE BEST VERSION OF HIROTO JUST SO I CAN FUCKING DESTROY YOU! I am sorry-- I let the deafening silence get to me. I promise-- I am not usually like this. Okay, even I know that’s cap. But hey! I channel my inner hatred into the ring and make something good out of it. Just like I am going to do to you, Hiroto. I don’t particularly hate you but I sure as shit hate losing. Starting my APEX run with an L hurt. I don’t want to get hurt anymore. First, it’s you. Then it’s The Monarch. Kingdoms will fall. True WARRIORS will stand tall and at the frontline, it’d be the Last Real Wrestler. The Truth Seer. The Grand Slam! Christopher motherfuckin’ Sabertooth. 

Call me Kendrick cause this ain’t what you want, this ain’t what you want. I am the MVP. And I am about to make you relevant. You’re welcome. 
Back to top Go down

Round 2.5??
Page 1 of 1