Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arata Asakura

Arata Asakura

The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya Empty
PostSubject: The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya   The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 1:30 pm

The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya GpYl7l7

The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

Higher Power #1: The real Higher Power.

21.04.22 Unknown Territory

*A few days before Higher Power, Arata moved to The Golden Dawn hideout, where he mostly trained with his students at that time. Although it was a place practically cut off from the outside world and only the members of the organization knew its location, the Japanese man still had phone contact with one person. Namely with his former enemy, as well as the current partner in business, Jacob Senn. Which was a good sign, when it comes to the match in which they will take part in a few days. Even though Arata did not have a very good relationship with Jacob Senn at the best, this time he felt safer than usual about his loyalty. Mainly because this cooperation was not dominated by anger and jealousy, as it was last year. This time, the priority for both men was to eliminate the annoying pain in the ass, which stood on their way to the APEX World Championship. While it seemed absurd to some, both Senn and Arata were serious about this deal. Moreover, they were ready to reach for all possible means.*

*When the camera catches the presence of the owner of this property, Arata Asakura is in one of the training rooms. The man is wearing a bright gray T-shirt, black fitted sweatpants and white sports shoes. The blond man rests his back against the edge of the ring, located in the center of the room. His disciples are gathered around him, and they are sitting on the floor while watching him carefully. After a few seconds of silence, Arata makes a gesture with his finger, which means it's time to start a meeting that aims to clarify some of the things that lead to Higher Power. Arata decided to answer all his subordinate questions in order to get rid of the confusion that came with the business arrangement with Senn.*

"I know that some of you are a bit surprised, and maybe even confused. After all, doing business with gaijin seems to be against our ideology. But I wouldn't call it that way. You may ask why? Let me tell you then. Because, not all of them are stupid, mindless ignorant people. Of course, I also cannot say that Jacob Senn is the kindest and most loyal person I know. But at this point, he and I have a common goal that will be beneficial to both of us, when we achieve it. Therefore, as long as you are disgusted by his presence near me, all I am asking you to do is stay patient. I promise that the results of that deal will be the next step towards the new world that we all are striving for."

*Arata spreads his hands wide, uttering the last words. Then he puts them back in his pants' pockets.*

"I am convinced that neither of you is questioning my decision, otherwise you would not be here with me. However, as your representative, I should be concerned about your well-being. Therefore, as you have already heard, I have gathered you here to dispel all your doubts. Ask about what you want, my students."

*The first person to break the silence among the group, is a short girl with black curly hair. *

"Does that mean you've forgiven Jacob Senn for everything he did to you in recent years? Please, explain your current relationship with this man, Arata-Sama."

*Arata smiles slightly and then rubs his blonde beard with his fingers.*

"It may not be my best trait, but I never forget the wrongs I have suffered, and moreover I do not forgive them. So you can imagine, that I still have a grudge against Senn about how he treated me due to his personal issues. Issues, which originally did not even have anything to do with me. At that very moment, he just took all his frustration on me, and when I started to fight back, it got worse and worse. I must admit that at that time, I hated him from the bottom of my heart. However, sometimes you have to put your pride aside and act like a professional. Sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself just to take care of something bigger. It doesn't matter if you do it just for your own selfish reasons, or for other people. As the simple law of alchemy says, you can't create something out of nothing. So me joining forces with my mortal enemy, only shows you that our plan is more important to me than my ego, my dear." Arata takes a deep breath and then continues "Therefore, if I were you, I wouldn't consider it anything but business. Hell will freeze over sooner than me and Senn will become friends."

*The next person willing to speak is the boy, who is sitting in the corner of the room.*

"Are you surprised that Finnegan Wakefield showed up at Inception?"

*For some reason, these words make the blonde man snort with a short laugh.*

"The whole world seemed to be deeply shocked that Finnegan Wakefield put his foot in this ring and opposed the big bad Arata. But I didn't feel surprised at all. Moreover, I expected something like this from someone who seeks attention so desperately. However, I thought we had cleared this up at The Festival. I had the feeling that his devastating failure made him understand that I would not be a stepping stone for him. Fuck no! It feels like this guy never learns from his mistakes. And this is why Finn keeps repeating the same pattern in everything he does. He does it just because once something has worked out. The thing is, it makes him predictable and boring. But okay, if he wants to mess with me so bad, he has to prepare for the fact that he will spend another evening crying in his pillow. Finn must be ready to realize that he is nobody in comparison to me. This is what I told him before The Festival and I also confirmed it, when I defended my OWA Championship against him. What's more, I showed the whole world that this damn beast that he used to be, was not as powerful as everyone believed. The key to his success a few years ago, was not the greatness that everyone feared, but a lack of competence among the competition. However, when new blood showed up, Finn could no longer hide his shortcomings. He was exposed like a fraud. But still, don't get me wrong. Wakiefield is a good wrestler, who should always be taken seriously. However, I'd also like you to understand that a lot of the things the media have said about him over the years, are just a marketing-produced myth."

*The next question from the students quickly reaches the ears of Arata Asakura.*

"Sensei, what about that disgusting traitor of our kind, who raised his hand at our dojo? I'm not the one who is making decisions, but you should punish him."

*The boy makes a traditional Japanese bow towards Arata. Before he answers, the blonde man comes closer and pats him on the head.*

"You don't have to worry about that. Hiroto Kamiya will be punished for even daring to lift one finger at my students. Speaking of that, don't you think it's a bit of hypocrisy? Before Inception, this guy tried to present himself as a man of discipline and honor. For twenty fucking minutes we had to listen to that bullshit about him wanting to be a role model for all these people gathered in the arena. But we didn't have to wait long to see his true colors. We didn't even have to make a big provocation to find out that his noble talk is just a trick to gain the sympathy of the crowd. Thus, get himself a comfortable spot easily. Which is definitely contemptible. Though there will probably be some who will try to defend his disgusting behavior. They will accuse us of being the provocateur of this whole situation. They may try to justify his behavior by the fact that you are my people. However, this is just bullshit. The fact that I am the leader of The Golden Dawn, does not allow this disgusting fat man to come and attack my students. Students who were politely standing nearby and watching me in action. That is why, if I once again hear this hypocritical bitch talking about honor and pride, I will rip off his tongue from his mouth. You know why it annoys me so much, right? People who use the stupidity and naivety of the audience are one of those I hate the most. In the case of Kamiya, you can also add laziness and try to find an easier way to the spot that he does not deserve. This whole thing is like a deadly combo. And maybe if it was an ordinary match, I would turn a blind eye to the pathetic way of living of this jerk. After all, it is up to him to decide what path he takes, even if it is wrong. The problem is, he made it personal the moment he attacked you. Because I wouldn't say his lucky victory upset me too much. However, when it comes to disrespect to my people, I cannot remain indifferent. So this dirty pig should be getting ready for the slaughter. And for this he can only blame himself. Perhaps it will be a lesson for him not to get involved, when it is not about him. Most of all, he may eventually learn that his pseudo-wrestling career will never make him be able to be on a par with competitors like myself."

*When Arata finishes his answer, he waits for the next person to speak. However, no one said anything else, which the man considered the end of the meeting.*

"Since there are no more questions, let me add something at the end. Perhaps Wakefield and Kamiya think that fucking around with me and Senn will open the door for them to a good career in APEX. However, you will see yourself that the match at Higher Power will be the beginning of their end. Then Finn will do his standard move and take a break, and Hiroto Kamiya will return to his worthless company and everyone will forget about him. While me and Jacob Senn will be able to focus on what we care most about. APEX World Championship. Even if only one of us can have it, and of course it will be me. But I don't think it's worth focusing on it right now, as it could lead to unnecessary conflict. For now, let's pay attention to the upcoming show and stay tuned to witness the dream team of Jacob Senn and Arata Asakura. The two men that are the true definition of higher power."

*At the end, the man adds a few words that are repeated by his students.*

"All Hail The Golden Dawn."

Matt Miles, Alyssa Grace and Mav. like this post

Back to top Go down

The real Higher Power. - vs Wakefield & Kamiya
Page 1 of 1