Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example" I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example" I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example" I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example" I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example" I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example" I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example" I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example" I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example" I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quest

Quest

Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example" Empty
PostSubject: Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example"   Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 4:00 pm

Azumi Goto Promo - "Making an example" Giphy_3
Versus Chelsea Creed - APEX on TNT - April 16th

-----

A victory was taken away from me because of outside interference. 

You climb, you pursue the ultimate goal of being great and it truly feels like you’re there. Then it collapses, not because of your misstep but rather something else.

On the climb up the mountain towards the realm of greatness, you’re not the one who trips up but someone who you don’t even know is the one to send you crashing down.

That’s the story of the past few weeks, I arrive at APEX, I’m put in a number of contenders match and then all was going well until somebody costs me the match.

We have a pretender as Number One Contender, who fucking knows maybe it was Alyssa who sent out the hit but regardless here I stand, not preparing for a world championship match. I’m preparing to face some child!
----

(The moment keeps playing in her head, the feeling of having a world championship match stolen from her. The knee to her face, while not leaving a physical scar has left a mental one, Azumi has a projector in the background continuing to play the clip over and over. Almost as a reminder of her loss.)

I should be standing here as the number one contender for the APEX World Championship but I’m not… and it doesn’t sting to lose to Alyssa, it stings to lose because someone decided to arrive in a hood to cost me an opportunity to be a double world champion. Think about that for a second, instead of Azumi Goto vs Liz Karlson, I have to face who? Chelsea Creed, some fucking child! Why? Because I decided to investigate on my own? This is supposed to be a punishment, fucking hilarious. I would laugh but my anger has reached new levels of pissed! 

But you know what, I’ll try to remain calm but that moment of having my victory taken away from me keeps playing over and over in my head. There is no other thought in my head, it has eaten away at my very being for the past two weeks! Normally I would access the situation, lose my temper, and make sure I take out whoever decided to make a career-killing decision. I’ll be honest, my life in the past few weeks or so has been pretty damn nuts. Whether it’s here or elsewhere, the target has been placed on my bet.

Feels like there’s a collective union of assholes who want to play around with me and end up dead. Attacking me is whatever, I hope this mystery attacker feels like they’re famous for attacking the biggest star of this industry but the moment I get my hands on whoever they are, man, woman, child, animal, or whatever, all their going to be famous for is the beating they’re gonna take.

(Azumi’s temper seems to have simmered off for a bit, finally letting out some steam as she resumes talking, focusing on her foe for this week.)

Chelsea Creed is a feisty young competitor. Someone who hasn’t even been wrestling for more than a few months is my opponent. But you expect to win? Your expectation is surviving, Chels. You are a talented young child and a smart one at that, but you’ve been doing this for a few months? Your career has just gotten started and this could be the end of your tenure in the business before you even took a step forward in the win column. I’ve been on this road for over 11 years, all the miles traveled, all for this point. To reach the mountaintop of this industry. This is the result of that, this is what you are trying to reach. The peak of pro-wrestling, to become one of the greatest to ever do it.

No offense kid, but you can respect me all you want but I’m on a fucking mission. I saw your debut match here, and I was impressed. You have all the right in the world to take your claim as The Natural. Smooth in the ring, focused, and precise. You’re pretty good, take this as a compliment and this probably will be the only one you’ll get from me, you’ve got the talent to succeed if you keep honing your craft. 

Even if you aren’t the attacker, never say never right? There’s always tends to be an accomplice, so you should understand that and you should understand why I’m on this witch hunt. You’re a young competitor, filled with hopes and ambitions, right now it’s not about accolades, it’s about securing a footing and building up to something. Meanwhile, it’s the polar opposite for me… after years and years of doing this, ascended to the top of the industry not once or twice but three times. It has become an expectation that everywhere I head, every promotion I compete for, I claim their world championship. Not because of some stupid belt collector mentality, God no. I’ll leave that to those who feel like accolades are the be-all and end-all of pro wrestling but instead Chelsea because the name Azumi Goto is now forever linked as a world championship competitor. Anything below that wouldn’t be worth my time. Just like you’re not worth my time. For you, this is your moment to step up and show the world, that you are a natural but for me? It’s another fucking week in the office.

I have faced all and beaten all, what’s another rookie gonna do for my career outside of a victory bonus. Think about this for a second, you have the chance of a lifetime in front of you. In your young career, there won’t be another match like this for you. Imagine the headline all around the world! The Queen of The Celestial falls to a young rookie, insane to think of that! But while you’re hoping to beat me, I know I’m beating you. There is a 99.9% chance that you lose to me and fail but you’ll live on that 0.1% chance of victory cuz it will do so much for your young career.

(Azumi takes a break, her eyes are back focusing on the same clip that she put on. The knee strike to the head before she resumes.)

It’s not happening, there’s a part of me that wishes that I was wrong but I’m not. Natural talent can only get you so far, sooner or later you have to learn to rely on your own two hands and feet.  You got this match because me being on my quest to find whoever this fucking attacker is. Maybe I had no right to through your bag but think about this, kid? You would do the same if you were in my spot. I don’t trust management to get to the bottom of this, we’ve had three shows and it’s already the wild west out here.

Try to understand, you decided to test me outside of the ring and ended up on the receiving end of a fight, you get one shot in the ring to shut me up or end up with another loss. In the main event no less, so congrats Chels. This is gonna be your first main event match, you’re now officially a star in this company. You’re welcome for that, just like Alyssa Grace made herself a star by beating me two years ago, you have the chance to do the same. Who knows if you beat me, you could end up like Alyssa as well.

But we know it won’t happen because Alyssa made her name by beating a broken down Azumi, you have the insane challenge of beating me at my best and that task is near impossible. Who knows the little mystery attacker might show his or her face again and might help you get the win. That is the only true way you’re beating me, Chelsea.

Because you might be a natural but I’m the greatest, a pissed-off one at that. 

Keep in mind that I’m not some stepping stone for a youngster trying to make a name for herself. But you, on the other hand, you’re gonna be used as an example, what I’ll do to you is gonna make sure this mystery attacker understands.

When you mess with the Queen, you get the royal beating that comes with it.

No offense, Chels. Your star-making performance isn’t going to be this match. Hope you can rebound by beating some low-tier talent.

(Azumi finally leaves her seat, the projector continuing to play the clip of the mystery attacker assaulting her as the camera fades to black.)

Matt Miles, VAEVICTIS, Alyssa Grace and Nia Rambeau like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: