Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arata Asakura

Arata Asakura

Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole Empty
PostSubject: Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole   Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 6:18 am

Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole GpYl7l7
Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

APEX #1: Wrong perception.

09.04.22 APEX Wrestling Arena

*Even though Jack Cole took the first step, the Japanese man didn't say a word for almost a week. Mainly because he didn't think it was necessary. After all, why would he be so touched by the words of someone who is still categorized as a wrestling baby? Why would someone with such a high status as Arata Asakura take seriously the words of someone who just had his first match? Even though Cole said a lot of stupid and made up things, this was not the first time Arata had encountered such an approach. Notoriously, on his way there were rookies, who thought they knew everything about him and his career. However, the truth is that no research has ever been able to describe the nature of the Japanese man. This is what Jack Cole was about to find out that night.*

*The shot opens in the private locker room of the Japanese competitor, who is immediately caught by the camera lens. The man is dressed in black torn jeans, a black hoodie with a golden dragon emblem on the chest, and white sports shoes. Arata straddles the steel chair, while his hands are resting on the headboard. Moreover, one look at his face is enough to understand everything he feels about what is going to happen tonight. The Japanese man is clearly bored and devoid of any positive emotions. An additional sign of that is a monotonous tone of voice.*

Sometimes it feels like I am experiencing endless deja vu. More and more often I begin to believe that no matter where I appear, I will hear the same shit, from insignificant people. People who think that by belittling someone like me, they will become more important. The thing is, this approach has never benefited anyone, and they still try to do it. It made me wonder why. And it seems to me that they all think that I am so mentally weak, that lies or unkind words will make me fall into two parts. This is what everyone thinks is my reason for my relationship with God. They believe that I was not able to deal with myself on my own, and that is why I took the last resort. However, this is the opinion of ignorant fools, who do not understand who I am as a human being. So I will explain it to you.

*Arata sighs heavily then moves to the promised explanation.*

Well, there is one thing with which I will agree. I am not able to achieve one of my goals on my own, but there is no man who is able to change the world alone. Humans are social creatures, or at least in theory, so they need a larger group to start noticing a certain problem. Another important element in achieving what I want is authority that some people value more than their own lives. It is something that automatically makes the average person believe that someone with power cannot be wrong. Then they start to question their own mistaken way of thinking and open up to a different one. Or they follow orders thoughtlessly. And a perfect example of that are Milgram's experiments. One of them was about an unknown doctor calling the nurses and telling them to give their patients specific medications. They followed his orders. Even if the only information they got was that he was a doctor, they didn't even question his request for a moment. What does this have to do with me? Oh well, my relationship with the gods is sheer symbiosis. They give me the power that will become the authority for many people, and I am their representative who will gain followers. And I hope this is enough to understand that my partial rejection of humanity is not related to any mental breakdown, but that it is a self-sacrifice for the greater good. Do you get it, Cole? Or maybe too serious language is too difficult for such an idiot to understand? And even if you somehow get it, your head is probably a big mess, because your lovely and very comfortable, for you, theory about who Arata Asakura is has fallen into pieces.

However, you are not the first fool to think you knew everything about me. You're not the only one who thought it would be easy for him to break me. But you know what's the funniest thing about it? The fact that the ones who bark the most about me not having talent or being overrated are mostly fucking rookies, who think they'll be percived as a cool kids in school. While top tier competitors understand what threat I am. Therefore you can continue to rub in my face how much you want to suck a dick of Finn Wakefield or simp for Alyssa Grace. I don't fucking care. I beat both of them in the past anyway. What I'm trying to say is that the opinion of someone as small as you, Cole, has no value. Let's be logical. Who are you to tell me, where is my place? Yes, as you already mentioned, I am 7 times world champion. I am at the point in life, for which you will need many years to get there, and you partly know it. What is noticeable is the fact that your goal is the NL Championship, while I'm only interested in the World Championship. That's why I am willing to sacrifice everything to get it, even if I have to have my little deal with Senn. So keep on saying that I am immature, but just being able to put my personal feelings aside and unite with my mortal enemy should be proof enough that you are wrong, kid. Not to mention the fact that someone who was spoiled even after reaching an adult status, doesn't know shit about maturity. Listen, we come from completely different worlds, Cole, so I understand why your perception of me is wrong. I can accept that you are making a popular mistake, thinking that watching a couple of matches or reading what other people write on twitter is all you need to fully understand who I am. However, neither of these is the reflection of the truth. Especially since one third of the wrestling world hates me, the other tolerates me, and the last one supports my actions. So I can see why, after getting all these informations you think I'm overrated. However, you should remember that on the internet people can write anything, that is not necessarily true. Did your mom never teach you the world is full of misinformation? Not gonna lie, it's quite sad that you are so unaware of all these things. Even so, you feel you have a right to make judgments on someone like me. This sounds like an unfunny joke and I didn't sign for a cheap comedy show, but a wrestling company.

*The man runs his fingers through the blonde hair, then moves on to the last sequence.*

I know you want to shine like a star, especially since this is your first major run in the world of wrestling. I realize you want to sound like a big money player right from the start. The thing is, the only person who should know their place is you, Cole. Because even if I'm a damn arrogant person and that's why I sometimes lose my vigilance. Unlike you, I have the right to do so. I am certified main eventer. I am 14 times champion. I am King of the World. And most importantly I am a God.

And who are you, Cole? Wrestling baby, who is going to suffer his first big defeat. Listen, I know this whole wrestling journey feels like a fairytale, but I am not Godmother to take care of the newly born Disney Princess. Get the fuck out of my way, or you gonna regret it, Cole.

Matt Miles, Alyssa Grace and Mav. like this post

Back to top Go down

Wrong perception. - vs J.Cole
Page 1 of 1