Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Accept your destiny I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Accept your destiny I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Accept your destiny I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Accept your destiny I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Accept your destiny I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Accept your destiny I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Accept your destiny I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Accept your destiny I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Accept your destiny I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Accept your destiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessie B. X The Taureau

Jessie B. X The Taureau

Accept your destiny Empty
PostSubject: Accept your destiny   Accept your destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 6:33 pm

(Shown with a lot of Women as usual as he takes a cigar and drinks a glass of wine)

Jessie B.: You know, these hoes just poured the wine for me! I'm happy! But you know what, JES-SIE-B is not happy because he failed to win the APEX Next Level Championship…but I'll tell you what, I don't care much about failure. I simply just move on. Doesn't mean I won't use them as motivation though…..but….then I checked out who my opponent is and apparently I'm facing off against a hot blonde babe! Hah! Why APEX loves putting ME, putting JES-SIE-B against Women! This is a conspiracy! Hey hoes, you know it that I never hit any of you don't ya?

Women: No, Jessie!

Jessie B.: Exactly! Did you hear that? I love my Women. I give them money, I give them their cosmetics, and I dress them like hoes! So you know what, Chelsea Creed? Just join the Bahama Mamas! You are indeed a natural! You're so natural, you make all men simp for you which includes Jessie B. and I barely call myself a simp so please, take that as a compliment and instead of putting your face in danger, you can do a safer job as Jessie B.'s hoe. A worse case scenario and I wouldn't call this a worse case scenario in your case, is that, if a man tries to mess with you, you know how to kick an ass! C'mon babe, it's your destiny to be a Bahama Mamas. You could even be the top batter right away!

(Jessie B. puts off his smoke)

Jessie B.: And if you reject this offer, I can understand it. I honestly do, Chelsea. But I'll take it that you would prefer to join Bahama Mamas in a rough way. I mean you're a wrestler, so I know you can be rough, but can you be tough? You lost to Jack Cole before. I mean I lose too but I don't care. As I said, I just do what I want to do and I want to recruit you to join Bahama Mamas! Be smart about this! But if you don't want to join, then you're going to add more scars on your face! You're going to turn into so ugly! Hah! I wouldn't want that but it might be necessary, so just accept your calling as a Bahama Mamas hoe!

(Laughing with the rest of the women. Camera fades to black)

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Accept your destiny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: