Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"  I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"  I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"  I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"  I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"  I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"  I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"  I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"  I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"  I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quest

Quest

Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"  Empty
PostSubject: Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"    Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 6:03 pm

Azumi Goto Promo - "Sequel For The Ages"  Giphy_3

APEX, the pinnacle of professional wrestling. If this is the pinnacle of the sport, then I’m the pinnacle of what it means to be a professional wrestler. For years, and years whether that be as the standard-bearer for an entire generation of women’s wrestling or as a star elsewhere. From the main event, top draws, billboards, and everything.

The journey, the climb, no one has been able to do that as many times as I. The wrestling world has started to revolve around me and that’s fine. As the biggest star in the world for this sport, it’s only natural that it happens. You need an Azumi Goto type of wrestler, one who transcends what it means to be a wrestler to exist. The star power, you can’t find that with this APEX roster.

It’s why I am here. You need a top-tier draw to sell your promotion and right now in pro wrestling, there is no better at that job than me. It’s just how things are nowadays. And that draw isn’t gonna be found in has-beens like Jacob Senn or Finnegan Wakefield, not even Liz Karlson, the APEX World Champion, and my opponent for this show.

There are many pretenders for my throne, not just as my status as the Queen of Wrestling but as well as the best in the world including the current APEX World Champion. I’m just here to fix that mistake, don’t get me wrong Liz Karlson is a great wrestler but world champion? I love her but nothing is stopping her from tripping like in the past. The worse thing will be if she trips up again, poor Liz. She reaches the mountaintop only for someone better to come along and take it from her, now wouldn’t that be something. Sounds like something I’m going to do. Because in this world, there are those who are meant to succeed and those who are meant to struggle. You have your Azumi Gotos and your Liz Karlsons.

Why should it be me? I mean, have you heard of me? My list of accolades is great and my ability in the ring is second to none. I’m just too good at professional wrestling, just ask one of the men who wrestled on APEX’s first show, Arata Asakura

Because Alyssa isn’t gonna do that, the girl has been declared the chosen one for so long, and YET, she can’t hold onto a world title for longer than 2 months. Think about all the things, she has done in the lead to winning her first World Championship over in OWA. Goddesses Championship, Ascension To The Heavens but most importantly having the opportunity to end my career and she succeeded. I will never take that away from Alyssa, she did what many believed wouldn’t happen. She took my career away but what happened after that? She lost her Goddesses Championship that she held so close to her heart, she didn’t win Clash. Meanwhile the character in this story? My career took in other ways, everything an athlete turned entertainer dreams about, a world into modeling, sponsorships. Because of Alyssa winning a career vs. title match, I won in the game of life. From retired to world champion in just one year, what a story. They’ll write this comeback in the history books and it will be a story passed down from one generation of wrestlers to another.

Hell, it’s not like I stayed away for long, call me out for not keeping my retirement true but what can I do. People saw the value in having Azumi Goto on their roster and I turned into two great paychecks. And I still love this sport with all of my heart, I have poured most of my life into this business, not as a competitor but as a producer, an executive, and even a trainer. This industry runs through me but at the same time, I have evolved beyond wrestling into special truly great. The greatest of all time is something I can claim to be, accolades are for chumps like Arata who want to fill their empty hearts with gold and make their house feel like a trophy store.

My greatness is felt through the impact I have made in this industry, Alyssa knows, APEX knows it and the rest of the wrestling world knows it. People call it the Queen Factor, the ability to make something relevant by just being involved in it. There are only three of a kind when it comes to
that, Aria Jaxon is gone and Stephanie Matsuda isn’t here. This leaves me as the sole Queen of Wrestling to help legitimize APEX Wrestling and turn it into a global big-name promotion. You’re welcome for that, by the way.

Alyssa, I love you with all of my heart. I was happy that I lost to you, it’s why I picked you as my inductor when I was given my first Hall of Fame ring. You are a great professional wrestler, you have it all in you to someday reach my level but you won’t. Because I’m just better, the proof is right in front of your eyes. You say that I need you, not really. This isn’t 2020, Alyssa. When you faced back then, I was desperate, clinging onto the last bit of my pride before it all shattered. My pride as a wrestler was broken because I was so close and yet so far away from becoming a champion again that I was willing to throw everything away.

Now, Alyssa, you face something even greater. A rebuilt Azumi Goto, one who isn’t at the end of her career. An Azumi Goto who is better than ever, the best in the world. A world champion and someone who’s just out of your league. Because I have no reason to discredit your win, that’s just not in my nature. I’m not one to take accolades and accomplishments away from those who won it. That is someone who is petty but you need to understand the condition I was in during our first encounter.

I was broken down, hated myself, felt like I didn’t deserve to be a wrestler, didn’t deserve my title as a legend of this sport. Everyone has those moments, every soul has to deal with the demons haunting them. Mine just came to me around the time I was willing to throw EVERYTHING away. Now? A whole different animal, a whole different Azumi Goto in front of you. One that’s gonna beat you with no issue, that’s just the truth for you. I wish I could lie and say that this match will be even but I teach my daughter to always say the truth and I have to be a good role model for her.

If you expect the same thing as before, then expect to lose as well. Because we’re set to give APEX a sequel match unlike ever before with something great on the line, a title shot against Liz Karlson and the opportunity to dethrone her to become APEX World Heavyweight Champion. You’re looking at me while my gaze is looking ahead at my bout with Liz but don’t worry I never underestimate my foes. Because underestimating one’s foe is the first sign of defeat, Senn did that and it’s why we have Liz as world champion. I hope you’re not underestimating me, Alyssa? Because I know what I’m getting into, people know I love to be challenged. It’s why I’ll wrestle whoever I’m put up against and wherever on the card. Nothing is too big or too small for me but at the same time, I know you aren’t winning. You beat me at my mentally weakest but you know I could still go and still had a claim to be the best in-ring competitor the world has ever seen. Now imagine an Azumi who has regained her confidence and now the undisputed best in the ring.

I might have taken five months off with my retirement but in one year, I’ve reached far beyond what people expected from me. They saw me as a part-timer collecting one more paycheck, coasting off my legacy and here I stand in front of the woman who I willing handed the baton and let her make a claim as the best. Now, I’m sorry Alyssa. I’m taking it back with a little extra force.

You’re right, there won’t be a Golden Sunset for me this time. Cuz soon I’m gonna shine like a bright as the fucking sun when I become APEX World Heavyweight Champion, it starts with beating you.

Seeya soon.

Matt Miles, VAEVICTIS and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: