Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ Empty
PostSubject: The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ   The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:57 am

The Enchantress

giphy.gif

GENERAL BIO

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

• Haruna Sakazaki
DATE OF BIRTH / AGE:
• August 10th, 1991 (Age 30)
HOMETOWN:
• Kyoto, Japan
RESIDES:
• Akihabara, Tokyo
• Queens, NY
• Seasonal Residence in Tumon Bay, Guam
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT:

BILLING INFORMATION:

RING NAMES:
• Haruna Sakazaki
NICKNAMES:
• The Enchantress
HEIGHT / WEIGHT:
• 5'7" / 127lbs
BILLED FROM:
• Akihabara, Japan
TRAINED BY:
• Cora Brown
ALIGNMENT:
• Face

AESTHETIC & PERSONALITY

PICTURE BASE - Maya Yukihi

OUTSIDE PERSONALITY - Haruna is a "Tsundere" girl who appears as a calm and quiet girl when being around strangers, but can be crazy and a total dork when she’s around her close people. A girl who loves to make weird faces, but still can mesmerize you with her beauty. A fierce and full of ambition girl who is tireless and doesn’t know the word surrender. She might look like a girl who actually can't fight, but don't look at her just at outside, Inside her, she has a heart of a warrior because she was born in a distinguished family who taught her about survival, discipline, and a lesson about how hard the life is since she was a kid.

IN-RING PERSONALITY - Haruna always watching over the details in her every matches she's been in. Taking her time to analyze the movement on every single opponent then quickly planning a counter attack based on the weak spots she just found. Never act brash and always moving elegantly during her every fight.

ENTRANCE TEMPLATE -
Code:
The violin opener is playing as "Rosenkreutz" by Ayasa lyrics starts to play. A cinematic shot of Haruna on her one knee while facing away from the ring. Haruna then goes on her feet and turns around then walking down the ramp as the announcer speaks.

Haruna then climbs the ring while standing on the apron to pray for a moment. Then she enters the ring to do her in-ring pose while blue and pink streamers being thrown by the crowd. Haruna retreats to her corner while the streamers are being cleaned as she's ready for a fight.

BIOGRAPHY

Haruna born in Kyoto, Japan being the second kid from three siblings. She was born as a distinguished Sakazaki family that is a very respected clan in the entire Kyoto. Haruna is said to be born with a silver spoon as a respected clan member with wealth and respect. Even though, Haruna is not choosing to have a privilege amongst their families as she learned the struggle of every single step of life. That decision raises the respect from the entire clan even higher.

Haruna decided to step into the ring after her brother, Kira had been forced to retire. She was one of the top faces in UFWA's Vixens Division. One-half of the well-known duo "Vixens of Tomorrow", keeps making her moves to the top whether when she is together with her partner, Ariel Knightly, or working alone in a separate place. Her run in 2016 is not her best run compared to her previous years so in 2017 she craved to go back up again and claim the top either in singles competition or in the tag division with Vixens of Tomorrow. Haruna always believe that "Behind every dark cloud, there is always a silver lining"

After UFWA closed down, Haruna also announced her retirement. After her retirement, she quickly decided to take over the family inn inherited from her mother. With every lesson she gets, she started to start her new company focusing on talent relationships for modeling and actress. With her wrestling experience too, she's also opening a wrestling school for girls complete with the gym. With multiple companies she handles, she makes herself a busy woman but after all, Haruna loves to have some good time with her family and friends.

Now that Haruna returning to UFWA for another year of her career, She decided to broaden their horizon even more to APEX Wrestling. Let's just say Haruna is always up for one more Victory Tour.

IN-WRESTLING

WRESTLING MOVESETS:

10 Typical Moves:
●Palm Strike
●Enzuigiri
●Bullet dropkick
●Inverted DDT
●Jump Roll into cradle
●Snap Armdrag
●Wheelbarrow Bulldog
●Arm Ringer/ Multi Kick Combo
●Flashback
●Running Dropkick
●Shining Wizard
●Drop toehold
●Springboard Body Splash
●Baseball slide dropkick
●Leg DDT
●Monkey Flip
●Tornado DDT
●Rope Step Flash Kick
●Diving Crossbody
●Flying Train Wreck Clothesline
●360 Corkscrew Plancha
●Corkscrew dropkick
Signature Moves:
ー Dance Floor Shredder (Rapid Punch + slap Combination)
ー Crescendo (Step-over Shiranui/Sliced Bread #2)
ー Moonlight Sonata (Handspring Moonsault Plancha, with theatrics)
Finishing Moves:
ー Lapis Lazuli (Tornado Roundhouse Kick)
ー Träumerei (Step-over arm wrench into a standing crucifix bomb)

OTHER INFORMATION

ALLIES:
• n/a
RIVALS:
• n/a
ENTRANCE THEME:
• "Rosenkreutz" by Ayasa
CURRENTLY SIGNED TO:
• APEX Wrestling
FORMERLY SIGNED TO:
• n/a
CHAMPIONSHIPS AND OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
Championships
​• UFWA Diva's Champion (1 time)
• UFWA Women's Champion (2 times)
• UFWA Women's Tag Team Champions w/ Ariel Knightly (2 times)
• ​UFWA 2013 Queen of the Ring
• UFWA 2015 Women's Proving Ground Contract Winner
• UFWA End of the Year Awards for Feud of the Year (2013)
• UFWA End of the Year Awards for Breakout Diva of the Year (2013)
• UFWA End of the Year Awards for Women's Tag Team of the Year (2014)
• UFWA End of the Year Awards for Champions of the Year (2014)

LAST UPDATED: 01/04/2022

Matt Miles, VAEVICTIS and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ   The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 6:45 pm

This isn't an angled fed...
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ   The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 4:04 pm

well you know what... maybe you're right. this is a bad idea.

Admin, please move this to the archive section. I think I am not ready to do this... I'm sorry for being a bother.
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ   The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 4:07 pm

wait no come back dammit...

The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ Crying-sobbing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ   The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Enchantress ― 坂崎ハルナ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: APEX :: Roster :: Archived/Former Talent-
Jump to: