Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
The Next Door I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
The Next Door I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
The Next Door I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
The Next Door I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
The Next Door I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
The Next Door I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
The Next Door I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
The Next Door I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
The Next Door I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

The Next Door

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

The Next Door Empty
PostSubject: The Next Door   The Next Door I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 11:57 pm

Yo.

The name’s Emmanuelle. My friends call me Emmy, YOU can call me the Platinum Standard. I’m sure a lot of you have already seen me put in work elsewhere. I’ve been a Champion in Project: Honor and WrestleWorld. I’ve made special appearances for the Omega Wrestling Alliance. I’ve been a title challenger in various organizations around the world. I’ve even taken one of WrestleWorld’s Championships to Japan to defend it in Strong Style Wrestling.

I am a professional wrestler that’s in a unique position. I’ve done all the legwork that most veterans dream about in their careers, right? I’ve been a World Champion, a star that can be relied upon not just to drum up interest and put fans in seats…but put on the kind of show required to keep them coming back. Is it a surprise that a brand new federation starting up would reach out to one of the hottest (in several senses of the word) wrestlers on the fucking planet and throw the wallet at them to bring ‘em into the fold? Nah, not really. I have my share of detractors and I’m sure that may come to the surprise of all of you watching at home or on whatever mobile device you have. “Emmy, you’re too brash!” “Emmy, you’re not experienced enough!” “Emmy, you’re the only woman involved in this match! There’s no way you can possibly win!” 

The Next Door Giulia-Wonder-Of-Stardom-Champion

Bitch, please. 

I’m used to being in matches like this. I’m used to winning matches like this. In Project Honor I had to fight my way through seven other people inside of a seven-tiered dome cage JUST TO MAKE IT TO THE RING WHERE THE BELT WAS HUNG UP ON A LADDER. And I retrieved it to defend the Warrior Rising Championship. Mired in a losing streak, I was granted a Grand Championship match in that same company. A lot of people whispered if I was getting special treatment, as if I didn’t belong in the same ring as the champion at that time. Those questions were answered emphatically when I started my 2022 by becoming a World Champion, pulling off one of the biggest shocks in company history. Even back in the beginning of my career in the “big leagues”, I’ve made the most of high pressure situations. My unblemished singles record at the time on the line, I escaped the DreamScape cage, fighting off over a dozen other men, women and one alleged space alien, to secure my first championship match….which, by the way, I won.

There’s a lot of people showing up to Apex Wrestling who can talk about it or did it in the past, but I’m one of the ones who can say they are doing it right now. When I signed my contract for this match, I didn’t know if I was going to be involved in anything quite like this. Is there a feeling that there’s a little bit of a snub not fighting to be crowned the first Apex World Champion? Yep. But I’ll get over it once I get ready to go out there. My opponents all think that this is a springboard for them to bigger and better things. Either as fulfillment of an opportunity or a chance to relive the glory days. Me? I’m just looking at this as another door to walk through. There’s going to be tougher matches down the line, more bitter scores to settle. For me, this match is just a chance for me to add to the ever-growing list of Championships that have adorned this beautifully sculpted waist of mine. A chance to dazzle the world and my opponent with skills and style that have earned me the moniker of being Professional Wrestling’s Platinum Standard.

I look at the three men I’m scheduled to face, and I see…a lot. There’s the old, grizzled veteran, who sees this as a chance to rekindle glories of the past and live out some dreams from a bygone era. Unfortunately for him, things aren’t the way that they used to be. Wrestling always goes forward, no matter what…an old cokehead named Carlos Rosso taught me that. Even if the spirit is willing and the brain understands what needs to be done, eventually the body will not be able to rise to the challenge. So unless Fernandes gets extremely lucky, he’s not going to walk out with that title. Then there’s another guy who I won’t even offer the dignity of uttering his name. He seems like he’s got the body that’s fit for duty…but the lights obviously aren’t all the way on. 

You know, a lot of people think I used to go on social media, post pictures but not do shit to get ready for matches. That’s the difference between me and this guy. I put in the work, I suffer in the gym. I devote every bit of time that I can to this sport when necessary. Do I like to surround myself with beautiful women? Of course..but only after I’ve taken care of business. He strikes me as someone very unserious and very unlikely to stop me from climbing that ladder and becoming a champion again.

Then there’s one other guy. The Aerial Ace, the guy that’s starving for an opportunity. A guy who has been waiting to sink his teeth into the sweet pastry that is success. I think unlike the other two this one will pose some problems. He’s got the mentality that you need to make it. He’s young and has the ability and stamina necessary without the ravaged body. He’s got every tool in his chest when you study him to try to figure out what you want in a first champion for one of your company’s championships. He only has one tiny, unfortunate problem that’s going to be standing in the way.

Can you guess what it is?

No? 

I’ll tell you.

His name isn’t Emmanuelle.

There will be plenty of time for jockeying for position, conquering the federation, all that other crap. But for now, I just welcome viewers to tune into TNT when I show them what professional wrestling’s Next Door offers a glimpse into. This match will be the perfect chance to set the tone and tempo of not just a championship, a division, but an entire company. What better trendsetter, standard bearer if you will, than the Platinum Standard herself. 

As Larry Bird said to all of his opponents in a 3-Point Shootout all those years ago, everyone else is fighting for second place. There’s only one place that’s fitting for the Princess of the Palisades.

Yep, you guessed it: at the motherfucking top. I cordially invite you all to not only the coronation of myself as your first Apex Next Level Champion, but a preview of what's to come as well as a glimpse back to where I've been. I've already climbed the ladder of success to sit higher than anyone else involved in this match will ever sit in their lives.

I just need to do it one more time with feeling to remind everyone exactly who they're all fucking with.

Alyssa Grace likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Next Door
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: