Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"  I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"  I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"  I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"  I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"  I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"  I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"  I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"  I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"  I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"  Empty
PostSubject: Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"    Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 10:38 pm

Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"  Tumblr11

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name:  Emmanuelle
Picture Base: Giulia
Current Nicknames:  “The Platinum Standard”, “The Princess of the Palisades”,  “The Silver Starlet”, Emmy
Height: 5’4’’ (163 cm)
Weight: Unknown, alleged to be approximately 130 pounds (59 kg)
Hometown: Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, California

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment:  Face

Gimmick:  Brazen, tough and beautiful. Emmy is arguably the most famous and accomplished of Carlos Rosso’s proteges and wrestles with the reckless, smashmouth style that her mentor made famous…with her own flair and athleticism mixed in.  Despite her privileged upbringing in California, Emmy has carved her own way in life, refusing to rely on family riches . A former athlete at the University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA), she spent time in her life before finding wrestling as a nightclub hostess, an accountant, and shortly as an  apprentice chef.  A rich socialite with a common person’s sensibilities, Emmy does NOT suffer fools, in or out of the ring, but is a socially active person with a  notorious reputation for partying in wrestling circles.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: “Say Go” by D Smoke

Entrance (REQUIRED): Right before her entrance, the viewer can see Emmanuelle waiting in the Gorilla Position, her eyes closed as she relaxes just before making her entrance. White smoke, flashing silver lights, and platinum- colored “Emmy Dollars” falling from the ceiling herald her arrival as she makes her way down the ramp, her trademark smirk occasionally flashing over her face.

MOTIVATIONS
Character’s motivations for competing:
Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes (Emmy cheats for one of two reasons usually: 1) Her hyper-competitive nature gets the better of her and she’ll do anything to beat certain opponents or 2) her opponent blatantly cheats and she levels the playing field by responding in kind.)

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: 2019
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: n/a
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: n/a
Favorite Weapon[Optional]: Knuckle-dusters
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]:

APEX Wrestling Next Level Champion (Inargual Champion) 
Project Honor Warrior Rising Champion
 Project Honor Grand Champion
WrestleWorld Shogun Champion
2020 Dreamscape Match Winner (WrestleWorld)
2021 and 2022 Seven Stages of Hell Match Winner (Project Honor)
2022 Southwest Wrestling Syndicate Queen's Cup Winner 

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Running Big Boot
2. Single Leg Shotgun Dropkick
3. Jumping Knee Strike
4. Release German Suplex
5. Diving Crossbody
6. O’Connor Roll Pin
7. Liver Punch
8. Repeated Forearm Strikes
9. Chop Block
10. Headbutt

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Platinum Dynamic (Running Double Knee Strike to a cornered opponent, adopted from Carlos Rosso)
2. Cross Counter (Emmy goads her opponent into a strike exchange, then counters one of their strikes with a right cross)
3. Malibu Shine (Tornado DDT)
4. Alto Livello (Shooting Star Press)
5. Pasadena Bomb  (Double Underhook Sitout Powerbomb)

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. Rodeo Driver (Glorious Buster- Hammerlock Back Suplex Into a Michinoku Driver II or Tombstone Piledriver)
Emmy's standard finisher, especially when her opponents are men/women on the smaller side.
2. P.O.T. (Punch Out Time) (STF/Sleeper Hold Combination)
3. Queen Bee Drop (Northern Lights Bomb)
UF. Palisades Bomber (Destino/Somersault Reverse DDT)

NOTES:

UCLA Alumna (Water Polo letter-woman for 4 years)

HANDLER INFORMATION:
Name (what you like to be called in chat): Carlos
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Fed Experience: Longer than most of you put together
How did you find us: You already know.

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Emmanuelle- "The Platinum Standard"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: APEX :: Roster :: Accepted Applicants-
Jump to: