Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Inception 1 I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Inception 1 I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Inception 1 I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Inception 1 I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Inception 1 I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Inception 1 I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Inception 1 I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Inception 1 I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Inception 1 I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Inception 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alec Fernandes

Alec Fernandes

Inception 1 Empty
PostSubject: Inception 1   Inception 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 5:08 pm

Many years ago I wouldn’t have to do this, I wouldn’t have to come out and introduce myself, but this is what happens to men who are left in the past. I am Alec Fernandes, 9 years ago I wrestled what would become my last match. I had no idea it’d be the last as I was on top of the world finally winning my first World Championship, all the hard work had paid off but as soon as it started it came to a tragic end. Having won everything I figured there was no point continuing after finding no other place I could call home, so I hung up my boots and tried my hand at something else. I was content were my career ended and never expected to come back, but a couple weeks ago I received a call from an old friend to join this new company APEX. “The fuck is that?” was followed by promises that sound way too good to be true, but it ended with an intriguing proposal, a match for the chance to become the first ever Next Level Champion.

Previously I mentioned how I had won everything in my career, and it’s true. World Championships, Tag Championships, briefcases, awards, you name it. Everything that was up for grabs I took. Everything except just one. One type of championship that has avoided me my entire career, and not because I simply jumped into the main event, no, I once challenged for the workhorse championship, the one held by hungry and passionate up and comers, and I lost. This is the only thing I ever failed to achieve and let me tell you, I am a greedy man. Soon as I heard this opportunity I jumped at the chance and signed the contract.

Now I’ve never lacked confidence back in my wrestling days, my defining character trait could be referred to as arrogance, but what young man isn’t arrogant? Time changes people and I do apologize for the uh questionable things I made and said in the past. Yet some of my old mindset might’ve been helpful lately. All week leading up to Inception I’ve asked myself over and over again “Are you still good enough?”, “Can you hang with the new generation?”, “Was this a mistake?”, and I’m going to be completely honest with you fans, I’ve got no idea. Not only have I yet to test how big my ring rust is, but I am going up against not one, not two, but three other opponents. Two top wrestlers who want to kickstart their APEX career in the best possible way, and a pimp. Not only that, it’s also a ladder match, a match type I have never competed in. Heights have never been my friend, yes I would do some diving headbutts every few matches but the height you reach on the top rope is not comparable to the top of a ladder. Not to say that I’m afraid because I’m not, I’m not. I’m just very unfamiliar with the concept of climbing them so it’s safe to say the odds are not in my favor.

Despite all of this self-doubt and match type disadvantage, the goal in my mind has not changed, and that is to win and become the first ever APEX Next Level Champion. It might not be the World Championship but that doesn’t matter to me. I’ll win and make this the most prestigious championship in APEX, and I’m sorry to my opponents, sorry that an old man like me is taking away this massive chance for you. But I’m sure people like Cabello will have many down the line. This might just be all I get and I’m not risking it, I’m not throwing it away. I will risk my body and my well being not just for the championship, but for all the people, all the fans that stood by me back when I was a massive dickhead, and the ones that still remember me.

Wish me luck.

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Inception 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: