Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arata Asakura

Arata Asakura

Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya Empty
PostSubject: Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya   Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 3:45 pm

Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya GpYl7l7

Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

Inception #1: Disgust & Disappointment.

26.03.22 Osaka, Japan

*The news that the hottest star in Japan signed a contract with APEX Wrestling quickly spread in the world of media. Which was not the slightest surprise for him, because many companies all over the world tried to gain such a valuable competitor. However, Arata did not have much time to accept all the offers that were given to him. So why would he choose APEX as part of his future legacy? Mainly because he loved to build something from scratch. He was very happy to admire how his work is slowly becoming the most desirable one. That is why he was so eager to accept the offer that he got from management of this company. Even though he already had a lot to do in the wrestling world, he couldn't miss such an opportunity.

Thanks to this approach of Arata, it is the fans of this newly opened promotion that will be able to enjoy his in-ring genius. Unfortunately, the Japanese man himself was a bit disappointed with his first match at Inception. Of course, he didn't expect to get a title shot right away, but he hoped to at least take on a more valuable opponent. Hiroto Kamiya was definitely not what Arata wanted.*

*The shot opens with the view of a young Japanese man, sitting at the edge of the ring, placed in his dojo. Arata is wearing a black T-shirt, black torn jeans, and black-white sport shoes. The lack of a long sleeve allows viewers to look closely at the symbols of blessing on his forearms. All written in kanji. One look at a man's body language is enough to say that he is not stressed,  what is more, he is relaxed. Which also can be seen in the way he talks. However, it does not lack a touch of cold tone of voice.*

I neither intend, nor need to introduce myself. Mainly because everyone knows very well who I am, so I will let myself skip this formality. I also don't have to explain why I'm here. In short, as always, it is about glory and platform, thanks to which I can fight with what I dislike in society. So basically everything, because all that surrounds us is one big piece of shit that you can easily drown in if you take the wrong step. However, there is something else besides that. As someone who prides himself on creating the man he is today, I've always wanted to see if I can do the same with someone or something else. After all, it is much easier to put yourself in the right direction, than something influenced by more factors. So I took on this task a few years ago and I did it. Thus, I went down in history as a pillar of Wrestleworld. And that's what inspired me to join APEX Wrestling. Mainly because it's a brand new promotion that has just opened the door. A company that will set standards and create its own personality in the next couple of years, and I want to be a part of it. I want to feel that I contributed to the creation of another place, where there is a high level of in-ring competition. Most importantly, I want this place to be built on justice from the very beginning, because everyone knows how sick I am of seeing a personal bias, corruption and other shit in this industry. And as we all know, these are the management habits that come from day one. That's why, I'm here to save this company from being poisoned by the worst disease in the industry.

*Arata runs his fingers through the strands of blonde hair, then takes a deep breath and continues.*

People have different opinions about me. Some are good, some are bad. This is what this shitty world looks like. However, what everyone will agree with is that, I am definitely ambitious, hard-working and I cannot indifferently pass by someone who has potential. This is why I created The Golden Dawn. I saw something in these people that society could not. The same way I notice a lot of potential in APEX wrestling as a company. Therefore, I will do my best to help it develop. However, I say right away that I will not be leashed like a dog to this place. This is something that will always remain the same, because I don't like standing still. I prefer to be in many places and fight in different environments, because it teaches me so much more. Not to mention the fact that I am just not interested in being a one-trick pony, because for me, this is how it looks being stuck with one company for your whole life. But perhaps it is just a matter of different perspectives. Especially since people make such decisions for various reasons. Some prefer to spend more time on extra activities or family. However, many are simply afraid to take a step outside of their comfort zone and I have the impression that this is what my so-called opponent is. Coward.

As I said before, there's nothing wrong with being in one place only. However, it can quite badly ruin your perception of the world and even make you totally blind to how reality looks like. Staying comfortable in the same environment can simply fool you and make you feel like you are the best. However, then it is worth asking yourself a question. Am I so good, or are the people around me weak? Because I think the second one is a more adequate option, Hiroto. After all, for many years you have seen competitors who were less than average, which allowed you to assume that the status of the Ace belongs to you. A status that is not worth shit the moment you step foot in another company. Therefore, I would be more careful with my words if I were in your shoes. Because to be honest, I don't like that you talk about me as if we're on the same level. You're not even fucking close. What's more, this lovely story of yours doesn't even impress me, because why should I feel any respect? Especially since when I look at the person you are so proud of, I only see a fool and some no name. Listen, you are literally an example of someone who in his head and in the opinion of others, is a completely different person. It's not even about personal feelings or anything like that. That doesn't matter at all. You just need to look at me to understand it. Lots of people hate me. Others would even like me to be fucking dead. But each of these morons knows how fucking good I am. Everyone knows that my greatness is not the figment of imagination, but is confirmed by achievements all over the world. While you, Hiroto, only in your head you are an Ace of the company that no one ever heard about.

*From the man's mouth comes out something like a snort filled with mockery.*

I have been living in this country for twenty-six years. I've been keeping an eye on every noteworthy company for the last couple of years, and I've never heard of anything like Grand Japan Pro Wrestling in my life. Is that the name of some subordinate spot in the basement of a cheap bar? Well, I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. Although in theory it would be extremely sad that you pride yourself so much with your fame there. Especially since with such low popularity it is probably some rookie league. But you don't get it, Hiroto. You think your background has prepared you for what awaits you here in APEX Wrestling. However, let me tell you one thing. Not a fucking chance you can survive here, if  you base your ego so much on what has happened to you in your career so far. You don't really need to try hard to notice it. You just need to look at the names that signed the contracts to realize in what trouble you are. Honestly, it should be enough that in the first match you are facing someone who is a superstar around the world. Therefore, open your eyes and know where your place is. First of all, understand that you are no longer in your small and insignificant company. Unlike me, you must do whatever it takes to establish a good reputation here before anyone even treats you as a midcard talent. Let alone a main eventer. Therefore, I will say it for the first and last time. We are not on the par. We are not partners, Hiroto. Our goals are completely different. You are committed to bringing glory to your home promotion and showing people that it is worth chasing your dreams. Even if it's completly stupid and useless. While I have more serious plans, which in order to fulfill, I need to be at the top of business. And what is the best way to get people's attention? Holding a championship. So after I give you a quick lesson of humility, I go straight for the APEX World Championship. No matter who will have it at that moment. Although I must admit that it would be even funny if Jacob Senn was a champion at that time. Then we could have fun like in the good old days. Though he would rather not be happy about it. Oh well, you can't always have what you want. What applies for you too, Hiroto. No matter how much you dream about it, you will not be able to get the position you had in Grand Japan Pro Wrestling. Certainly not right away, because for someone like you, even being a little relevant will take time. And to be honest, you should still be grateful for what you got, while being such a newbie in the world of actual wrestling. After all, this company has given you the chance to challenge  top tire competitor. You will be able to experience something you did not know before. So you are welcome. Just don't waste too much of my time.

Unlike you, Hiroto. I don't have to go around with my titles to make people think I mean something. They all know very well what is in my possession, because even those who hate me are carefully following my career. Besides, when you have the championship with you, it usually means that you want to send a message. Why would I do it? I don't have to scare you. I'm not going to impress you. I just don't care about respect, admiration, or even the opinion of someone like you. Especially since the only emotion you arouse in me is disgust. For two reasons. The first is your inability to judge yourself correctly. The second is that you have the same name as my father, whom I have despised since I was a child. Although, in a way, you are even similar to each other. In which sense? It just feels that every Hiroto is just a useless piece of shit.

In the end, let me give you advice. Think one more time, whether you are actually as good as you think. Take a look at this whole fucking roster and answer yourself, can you be called Ace here? Let me tell you, not a fucking chance. Though I think you are too delusional to figure it out on your own. So maybe it is just a waste of time. However, this approach of yours creates one thought in my head. Since someone like you considers yourself a legend of wrestling, then I have to be something even bigger than a God.

Matt Miles, VAEVICTIS and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Disgust & Disappointment. - vs H. Kamiya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: