Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brick_Shithouse

Brick_Shithouse

Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 1:17 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson FKdKFXNXwAkyOBY?format=jpg&name=large
Wrestling Name: Elizabeth Karlson (better known as Liz)
Picture Base: Alex Windsor (2021-2022 RevPro Run)
Current Nicknames: The Brick Shithouse, The Compact Combatant, One Strong Bean, Fuckery Automatic, The ACE of APEX, The Final Boss.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 155 lb.
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Pure Babyface

Gimmick: Valiant shit-talker with a penchant for showmanship and feats of strength, Liz Karlson is unwilling to be shut down by her detractors. Never-say-die attitude fired up by a spitfire personality, Karlson is one to be reckoned with. Think like, a female Tyler Bate with more shit-talking.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: "Trouble's Coming" by Royal Blood.

Entrance (REQUIRED):The lights in the arena go down as 'Trouble's Coming' begins to play out through the aforementioned speakers. Alternating blue, white, and pink spotlights flash on the entrance ramp, and we get quick flickers of opponents being dropped on their heads and getting dropped by strikes interspersed with flickers of beer cans opening;

I GAVE MY KNUCKLES A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY
SPIDER WEB CRACKS ON THE MIRROR,
I SEE SOMEONE, BUT NOT SOMEBODY.
IF I COULD, THEN I WOULD.
IF I COULD...

The tron continues to go as smoke billows from the entrance ramp, and we get a glimpse of a silhouette for a moment, backlit by a blue and pink light.

I LET THESE DEMONS TAKE HOLD AND CHOKE ON ME
CAN'T FILL THESE HOLES I'M DIGGIN'
CAN'T STOP MY HEART WHEN IT'S SINKIN'
IF I COULD...

The silhouette gets hyped up with the music, and the crowd presumably rises to a crescendo as they do so.

...YOU DON'T THINK I WOULD PRETEND?
TROUBLE'S COMIN' BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW WHEN
THAT'S THE VOICE THAT I CAN HEAR IN MY HEAD.
I HEAR IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Liz breaks from the smoke as the chorus starts, throwing both middle fingers up in the air before letting out a joyous scream with the crowd. She reaches into her jacket pockets and throws a few beers to crowd members before cracking one herself and taking a massive swig, and hurling it at the ground. She leaps forward and knee-slides toward the ring, before rolling through.

I HEAR TROUBLE COMING.
I HEAR TROUBLE COMING.
I HEAR TROUBLE COMING.
OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Liz flings herself forward and leaps up onto her apron, before rolling over the ropes and into the ring. She poses.

Announcer: Fighting tonight out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania...weighing in at one-hundred and fifty-five pounds...she is the Compact Combatant...The Mistress of Fuckery...THE BRICK SHITHOUSE...LIZ...KARLSON!

Karlson plays up the introduction as it plays out, before getting to her name and pointing a finger at her face, screaming 'That's me! That's fucking me!' to the nearest camera.

MOTIVATIONS
Character’s motivations for competing:
Tendency to Cheat: If Needed - If an opponent cheats to get an advantage, Liz will for sure cheat right the fuck back.

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: August 8th, 2018.
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Anything. Liz will take any challenge that comes her way.
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: See above.
Favorite Weapon[Optional]: The environment around her.
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]:

1x Freedom Pro Wrestling Women's Champion
1x Freedom Pro Wrestling Freedom Champion
2x Victory Pro Wrestling Women's Champion
1x OATH Livewire Champion
1x OWA Openweight Champion
--V1. d. Harry Sterling @ Strong Style Wrestling International: Royal Crown (pinfall, Victory Roll)
--V2. d. Daisy Thrash @ OWA Game Over Night Two (submission, Kaiju Royale w/ Cheese)
1x OWA 2022 Clash of the Titans Womens' Runner Up.

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Slaps, chops, fists, elbows, and forearms. Anything arm based that she can use to get an advantage.
2. Kicks, primarily superkicks, thrust kicks, enziguri, and running boots.
3. Knees, single-leg, bicycle, jumping and running, and so on.
4. Suplexes in all shapes and sizes. Liz loves throwing people around.
5. Slams, usually front-slams, powerslams, and fireman's carry slams.
6. Backbreakers, usually from a variety of places.
7. Spinebusters.
8. Powerbombs.
9. Top rope dives, splashes, and sentons.
10. Suicide maneuvers, mainly out of desperation.

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Chain of Fools - German Suplex, sometimes as a counter, followed up by a Dragon Suplex, followed up by another German Suplex, followed up by another Dragon Suplex, and finally finished with a high angle German into a bridge, or a release German into the corner and buckles.
2. Silver Bullet - Running spear to break an opponent in half at the midsection.
3. Beat Street - Superkick to the knee to drop an opponent, followed up with a pump kick to the sternum, and then a step-over kick to the back of the head.
4. Philly Special - German Suplex into the corner, rolled through to put the opponent on their knees, and then followed up with a double stomp to the back of the opponent's head from the middle rope.
5. Blue Bomber - Counter pop-up powerbomb into a pin (usually to a rushing opponent.)
6. Baker Special - Karlson goes for a lariat, feints it as the opponent ducks it, and then swings around and hits them with a high powered Northern Lariat to the back of the head.
7. Special Delivery - Package Piledriver, adopted from Cloud Matsuda.

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. 3xF (Full Fuckin' Force) - After staggering an opponent in the center of the ring, Liz will post up in the corner before running forward and hitting a brutal step-up jumping axe kick to the back of an opponent's skull. See Scorpio Rising
2. Big Old Fuck Off Piledriver - Liz will drag her opponent up in a Gutwrench Hold as if going for a powerbomb, before just dropping them on their head with a sit-out gutwrench piledriver.
3. Karlson Clutch - Arm-trapped STF with a grapevine on the torso into a twisting body scissors.
4. STLK - Billy Goat’s Curse with interlocked arms and a boot on the neck, shoulder, or head of the trapped opponent.
DF. GBF - Spinning Backfist, often hit twice or three times consecutively out of desperation.
UF. Rest In Piss  - In ode to the once-dead Graham Baker, Karlson deadlift-hauls her opponent up into a Canadian Backbreaker Rack, followed up with a Ganso Bomb. She sits this out into a pin, but, much like the DTR-Driver, they're usually not quite with it at this point.

NOTES:

HANDLER INFORMATION:
Name (what you like to be called in chat): June/GB, whatever your fancy.
Preferred Pronouns: She, or they.
Fed Experience: A long time man.
How did you find us: Aaron gave me a reach-around.

Last edited by Brick_Shithouse on Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:28 am; edited 4 times in total

Matt Miles, VAEVICTIS and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down
Chelsea Creed

Chelsea Creed

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 6:26 pm

LFG!!!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson   Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth "Liz" Karlson
Page 1 of 1