Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
The Order of HAVOC I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
The Order of HAVOC I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
The Order of HAVOC I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
The Order of HAVOC I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
The Order of HAVOC I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
The Order of HAVOC I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
The Order of HAVOC I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
The Order of HAVOC I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
The Order of HAVOC I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

The Order of HAVOC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

The Order of HAVOC Empty
PostSubject: The Order of HAVOC   The Order of HAVOC I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2022 6:07 am

The Order of HAVOC Cool_t22

The camera pointed at a stoic Christopher Sabertooth, blankly staring into the abyss without blinking an eye. A familiar voice echoed in the room as tears rolled down Sabertooth’s face. His eyes were red, but not even at this moment would they blink. 

“There’s only one constant in life. Change.”

“But it’s in human nature to reject change. They hate it.”

“They didn’t accept you even when you poured your heart out. For them, your identity was one big lie.”

“You tried closing your eyes. You tried ignoring it.”

Pain emanating from his face, Sabertooth tries to look away but isn’t able to move his body. His eyes won’t shut either.

“Humans are prone to have a breaking point. You had reached yours and there was nobody there to stop it.”

“I am finally free…”

Chris has no control over his movements as his hands animatedly extend out of the frame. It reaches back and smears a crimson red “paint” onto his face. The terror in his eyes slowly disappears as he breaks into maniacal laughter.

“What? You bought that, didn’t you? ‘Oh, it’s so sad to see Chris devolve into the monster that he once was!’ FUCK OFF! That bastard Fiora had him thinking that society would give him a second chance after everything I had done. You, humans, were never great at empathy. How long did it take for the world to point the finger at Chris for going CRAZY once again? Your compassion was fake! You were counting the days until Chris went back to being ME again just so that you can say ‘I told you so.’ Chris can never change-- Well, he tried! He really did and I do feel for him. He wanted to be a good human being but the world wouldn’t hesitate a second to call him a fucking monster. YOU’RE ALL FRAUDS! If you want to blame somebody, don’t blame me! I am doing him a fucking favor by killing the humanity that never loved him back! You people WANTED him to fail. Fine! I’ll prove you right-- But the cost of that is with your fucking life!”

“The doctors told him he was sick. The people told him that he had lost it. But Diantha-- She told him what he NEEDED to hear. I roamed aimlessly without a body or a purpose. Hana gave me a temporary purpose but she was resistant to my desire and ambition. There is no better fit in this world for me than him. When Aren Mstislav tried to show the world that he was a fraud, Chris fought for his humanity. But Chris’s body was falling apart. The years of pain were starting to weigh him down once again. He didn’t want to be a liability to his wife. I saved him. I ripped away his conscience. I bore the burden on my back! I did it for HIM! Diantha knew it too and eased him from his pain. Chris has no reason to fear. He has no reason to be afraid. He has no reason to LIVE.”

“Speaking of people that shouldn’t be breathing at the moment-- No, I am not talking about the Queen of England though by the way Alyssa talks you’d be fooled to believe that she was. The so-called Pillars of APEX. Liz Karlson. I am sure she feels stupid seeing how the APEX World Championship ended up. Liz Karlson’s reign at the top was short-lived, much like herself. We live in a world where Alyssa Grace has convinced herself that she’s a PILLAR of APEX Wrestling. For doing what? Attaching her name and riding on the coattails of Karlson before trying to hand herself a title that she had no part in winning in a different promotion. While Karlson’s run at the top was forgettable, Alyssa has no reason to be staking these claims. Just because they walked away with the APEX Tag Team Championships doesn’t make them the rightful champions, does it? If it does, then why the fuck do they end every show with their back against the wall, begging for this nightmare to end! Whether it be a chair shot to the face. Or black mist. Or kendo sticks. It is clear to anybody watching that Alyssa and Liz barely SURVIVED that night. They’re simply warming up the belt for The Order.”

“The Order…”

“Why would we pick a name so contrary to what we offer to this world? That’s the biggest misconception. People only see us for the chaos that we ensue in this world. But we’re not mindless freaks. There is a REASON behind every move that we make. There is order amidst the chaos. We DEFINE that order. We make the rules. You either accept us or you’re fucking dead. APEX doesn’t want us to rise up the ranks. They’re happily promoting these self-conceited delusional cunts. Tell them how good they are. The people feed into the narrative and add to the self-importance that these motherfuckers already feel. The Power of Incredible Violence has done NOTHING but run away from a fight. We are the TRUE purveyors of violence. And Alyssa, a steel chair won’t do you any good this time. Heck, you could shoot me in the fucking head and I’ll still stand back up. Chris and I are just MEANT to be together. We are BETTER that way. We are STRONGER. The Order will succeed where the Ashes failed. We will burn APEX to the fucking ground. Matt Miles can push his agenda and try having Bea Havertz win a piece of gold, but he’s not fooling anybody.”

Havoc shakes his head out of disappointment.

“And then there’s Hideo Shimada. A Young Lion out of Japan finally coming into his own. He reminds me of a young Arata Asakura. He has the passion and will to succeed but he has chosen to surround himself with the wrong crowd. Apparently, Alyssa Grace is his good friend or that’s what he thinks she is-- Alyssa doesn't have real friends. She just picks and chooses who benefits her the most at that moment. It was Finn. It is Liz now. It will be somebody else in the future. Shimada is too naive to realize otherwise. He’s got his whole life ahead of him but Alyssa and Liz did not hesitate to pull him into a battle that could be fatal for someone as young and inexperienced as him. Hideo suggests that I am limited by the power of my vessel. While that may be true, Chris is the perfect match from hell. He COMPLETES me. Don’t forget about the stronghold I had over Kingdom a year ago. Shimada, even a veteran like Kenny Drake couldn’t survive the war. What do you possess that makes you think this will go any different for you? It’s not too late yet. I give you a chance on Sunday to walk away and leave those ungrateful motherfuckers behind. It will be a clean slate. I will forgive you for even challenging The Order. But if you don’t-- Shimada, the world that you wanted to see will collapse in front of you. Your family will be left begging God to get their son back. But there will be no answers to their prayers.”

“Grace and Karlson have a world of pain coming their way for how they carry themselves. We’ve been making easy work of them every week. Making them look like chumps. Making an example out of them. They set the targets on themselves-- If APEX has to fall, the Pillars have to be shattered into pieces. The Order will bring APEX to bend their knee to our will.”

“With Diantha’s vision, JUDITH’s destructive power and CHAOS’ unpredictability, there’s nobody in APEX who can stand up to The Order. Grace and Karlson will be first of many to find that out. I don’t care who it is but the APEX World Championship will belong to us as well as the Tag Team Championship. We’ll hold ALL of the gold. Chris wanted to care for this world but the world never cared for him. It’s time we bring order to the chaos. If you thought what Arata did was despicable, just wait till you see what we do next. Everybody you love will die in front of your eyes. Everything you own will be burnt to ash.”

The camera slowly pans out to reveal a horrifying sight. Mangled unidentified corpses lying on a tarp with satanic wording etched into the walls with their blood. “Kill them all, Chris.” A phrase that repeated all over the walls. 

It’s almost like Sabertooth had been indoctrinated to accept Havoc back into his life. We see a metal chain wrapped around the leg of Havoc, presumably preventing Sabertooth from running away. 

“Alyssa and Liz are boring. Hideo, it’s your blood I want to taste next.

A sickening smile plastered over his face as he smacked his lips.

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

The Order of HAVOC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: