Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧ I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧ I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧ I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧ I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧ I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧ I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧ I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧ I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧ I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧ Empty
PostSubject: ✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧   ✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 11:29 am

✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧ 4fu57tY
THIS KAT HAS GOT (WHITE) CLAWS!

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Birth Name: Katherine McKenna-Cartwright.
Wrestling Name: Kat McKenna.
Picture Base: Session Moth Martina.
Current Nicknames: Banterella. Pinnacle’s Party Princess. Kenna From The Block. 
Billed Height: Five feet, six inches.
Billed Weight: One hundred and forty pounds. 
Date Of Birth: 21st July 1993. (29 years old.)
Hometown: Liverpool, United Kingdom. 
Billed From: The Estate.

CHARACTER ANALYSIS:
Disposition: Pure babyface. If you were to combine the chaos of living on an English council estate for the first twenty years of your life, every flavour of monster energy drinks available, one too many bottles of cheap convenience store vodka, tacky silver glitter eyeshadow, oversized animal print items of clothing and a love for slightly obnoxious drum and bass music, you’d get Kat McKenna. Boisterous, bubbly and one hundred and forty pounds of pure bants, Kat’s over the top but genuine and kind personality wins over just about anyone she comes into contact with. If you hate Kat, you hate fun. She embraces every part of herself, both positive and negative, tries to make every situation as lighthearted and fun as possible and will never shy away from putting bullies in their place. Life is far too short to not have a laugh.

Gimmick:
Kat McKenna has loved professional wrestling for as long as she can physically remember. A thirteen year veteran (wrestling at sixteen may not be entirely legal but damn it was fun!), once upon a time Kat knew graps like the back of her hand and could very well be considered one of the best in the world. All was well until the scouser suffered a career threatening injury in 2018 which left her comatose for almost nine months. Over the years, Kat has miraculously made a full recovery and her close encounter with death has taught her that life is far too short to take things seriously all the time and the only important thing is doing what provides you with as much joy as possible, for her that is professional wrestling. There is one slight problem.. when Kat regained consciousness, she wholeheartedly believed that she had woken up in the year 2008 and despite having it proved to her that she is in fact not back in the good old days, she likes to believe that she is. Who said scene went out of style?

ENTRANCE DETAILS:
Theme Music: Filthy/Gorgeous by Scissor Sisters.

Entrance: As “Filthy/Gorgeous” begins to blast through the arena, a very energetic Kat McKenna wastes no time in strolling out onto the stage with her arms open as wide as the smile on her face, a can of Monster Energy mixed with Vodka in one hand. Kat practically bounces down to the ring, joining in with the enthusiastic chants the crowd give her. She slaps hands, stops for selfies and hypes herself up until she reaches the steel steps which she runs up after downing the rest of her beverage, tossing the now empty can to the floor carelessly. Kat jumps into the ring, offers the referee a high five and then proceeds to prepare herself for the upcoming bout by shadow boxing and muttering words of encouragement to herself.

CAREER INFORMATION:
Wrestling Debut: October 2009.
Motivation To Compete: To have fun, make friends and kick butt.
Tendency To Cheat: Maybe? If she’s drunk she might accidentally do so.
Favourite Match Type: Anything fun or crazy.
Least Favourite Match Type: Anything boring.
Weapon Of Choice: Beer can. Vodka bottle. Monster Energy can.
In-Ring Achievements: Being worked on!

COMMON MOVES:
001. Bronco Buster.
002. Lou Thesz Press.
003. Belly to back Suplex. 
004. Sliding knee strike, to the back of a seated opponent.
005. Kneeling Jawbreaker.
006. Swanton Bomb.
007. Sleeper Hold.
008. Spear.
009. Multiple Headbutts.
010. Big Boot. 

SIGNATURE MOVES:
001. Powerbomb.
002. Russian Legsweep to Ground Octopus Hold.
003. Cradle DDT.

FINISHING MOVES:
001. “Special K.” Stunner.
002. “The Kat’s Meow.” Inverted Stomp Facebreaker.
003. “Kattitude Adjustment” Tombstone Piledriver.
Back to top Go down

✧ KAT MCKENNA. ✧
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PINNACLE WRESTLING :: Roster-
Jump to: