Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Shake That Ass Emmy... I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Shake That Ass Emmy... I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Shake That Ass Emmy... I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Shake That Ass Emmy... I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Shake That Ass Emmy... I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Shake That Ass Emmy... I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Shake That Ass Emmy... I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Shake That Ass Emmy... I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Shake That Ass Emmy... I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Shake That Ass Emmy...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

Shake That Ass Emmy... Empty
PostSubject: Shake That Ass Emmy...   Shake That Ass Emmy... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 11:54 pm

(The camera opens to Kevin Maverick chilling in his hotel room, shirtless while wearing his signature shades over his head. He calmly pours himself a glass of cognac and takes a sip before speaking.)

Revolution. To many it's just a simple word, over used by corporations, musicians, and wannabe activists across the information superhighway. But this simple word, as with all words hold power. Ironically, power is another word over used by the masses. Many people don't know what real power is nor what it takes to maintain it. The contrast between real power and implied is quite stark. Bea is someone who thinks she has power. And last week? She learned the karma has a way of coming back to bite you in the ass. After screwing over people like myself and Nia Rambeau, she found herself not good enough to dethrone the world champion. Now, Emmanuelle thinks she can cut the line. Now don't get me wrong - she put in the work. But she's not the only one the fights their hardest week in and out. Emmy wants to seize title opportunities? She has to get through me. I think it's time that I show the full extent of my capabilities. Lord knows I've been my worst enemy, getting in the way of my own success. Yes, I can blame another person for the fuckery that cost me several victories here in APEX, but I can't abandon responsibility.

I told myself that I'd put more focus into my wrestling career. I some ways I've been divided between my side projects such as my music and modeling. I can't help it Emmy - I want everything. Is that a crime? Especially if I want to do it the right way via hard work and dedication. I'm not afraid to grind my way through these puro streets to work my eay to the top. Falling down means all that's left is to get back up. Emmy, my dear, you've had success here as well as around the scene. You're becoming as accomplished as the April Songs, Diantha Rossos, and Stephanie Matsudas of the world. A pillar of women's wrestling if I should say so myself. But this isn't a women's wrestling match. This is a fight - a main event against The Millennium Falcon. When the lights are brightest, that's when I get to spread my wings and glide across the landscape. Chelsea Creed will just watch helplessly as the former Next Level Champion brought back to reality.

And what reality is that pray tell? One where the world doesn't revolve around you. Now I commend you on looking out for Chelsea when she checked Finn for antagonizing the ref. But now it put you in a position that brings you closer to the title while the rest of us have to stand on the sidelines and just watch you gain all of the prestige in the world. Nah, I can't have that. If you want to be the change Emmy, you should follow your own example. And that's to keep the likes of Bea Harverz as far away from the APEX World Championship as possible. I've awaken a third of the roster to the games she play and come Sunday I hope you don't have any tricks up your sleeve, Emmy. We'll both benefit from a straight down the middle match where the best of us comes out on the other side to move on to greater things.

(Kevin sighs for moment before continuing.)

I remember there was a time when I was competing for RAW in Japan, and there was an issue between the rookies and the veterans. Some of the younger talent felt they weren't being given the opportunities they deserve, despite putting on five-star performances night in and out. While we were breaking our backs for pennies on the yen, our more mature colleagues were getting top billing with unlimited title shots. It was depressing to say the least and eventually would be RAW's undoing as it quietly folded because it couldn't produce any new stars. Now I see a lot of familiar faces here in APEX, and to be honest I'm no spring chicken myself. But the cut throat greed will get us nowhere in this business. I've seen many a titan humbled after letting the power get to their head.

Now Emmy, I've seen you at your best and your worst. I've seen you be a bad guy at one place while the hero another. I can tell your goal is to be the best Emmy you can be…but that temptation? To cheat the system and use it against those at the bottom? It's a sin that haunts us all. It's the thing to turns friends into enemies, the disease that kills feds that once flourished with healthy competition. It's the competition that keeps us strong, that keeps us wise and on point. It keeps us focused on our goals as we inch closer to the physical perfection that we ultimately seek. But as we get closer to perfection, the further it moves away from us. Becoming the best is never about end goal, but the journey in-between.

(Kevin smiles as people began entering his hotel room.)

Now that I'm done with my Mr. Miyagi shit…Alexa! Play that "Electric Body!"

https://youtu.be/E3CDt_ygcNg

(Kevin starts bopping his head as people start dancing while pouring themselves some drink. After listening to the first verse, Kevin begins signing along)

"Shorty she like to pop ass high!
Popped her way up to first class high!
She clap-clap-clap-clap-clap, she drop it low!
Then she clap-clap-clap-clap-clap, down to the floor!
Shake that ass girl, make that coochie wet
Shake that ass girl, make that coochie wet"

(Kevin raises his glass to the camera before it fades out.)

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Shake That Ass Emmy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: